Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplay Addictions For Every Type Of Roleplay

Back to Guilds

The roleplay form for all you addicts out there in Gaia. This is a guild for gay/strait/bi/trans Come on in and join some ROLEPLAYS!! 

Tags: Roleplay, Yaoi, Yuri, Strait, Homosexual 

Reply Straight Roleplays (For all your non bi/gay Rps)
That's All It Is. . . [A Kuroshitsuji 2 rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, When is Ciel going to make an appearence?
Soon, I hope! (Save lizzy from bipolar alois!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Not for a while! (Seeing evil alois and his unique ways is too much fun!)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Imediately! (Seriously, where is ciel while all this madness is happening?)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:10 pm
::Alois Trancy...Call Me Your Highness::

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois felt himself getting pissed off more and more because she was still choosing him over him. Alois had never killed anyone in his entire life. His brother Luka had been the one that destroyed an entire village before he had been raped by that ugly old man. "I have never known love my entire life...only hate. I guess there's nothing that I can do to make you mine and I've tried everything that I'm willing to try. Go on then. Take him and get the ******** out of my sight. I never want to see your ugly face again in my mansion. Go before I change my mind."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image::Trancy Household Servant::

Hannah looked at her highness and tried to go near him but felt it was the wrong thing to do. She slowly placed her hand on his shoulder and softly brushing the hair out of his eyes, she didn't care is he punished her for this act of kindness, it was the least she could do while her poor highness was in pain. "Alois- I mean, your highness... Please don't be mad at her, Im sure there any many young maidens that would love to be yours...." .

: razz lease, call me Hannah...::

Mikoto Unami

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Someone else that would want to be mine? Like who? No normal woman out there wants to be with someone like me. I try to keep them in and they all run away....Who gave you permission to touch me Hannah? Stop it at once!" He threw her hand off and looked up to her to demand an answer from her.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Hannah froze as he threw her hand off. "Nobody gave me permission, im very sorry your highness " she bowed down to him and waited for him to hit her or something, thats what he had always done. "You just havent found the right girl yet... she will come, your still younge so you have nothing to worry about".

Mikoto Unami

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Mikoto Unami

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm
((If someone doesnt post, im quiting))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:59 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"My soul belongs to a demon Hannah..I will most likely not grow up to be old so I need to find the right girl right now. I don't have any time to waste and I want Elizabeth, but the only man she can think about is Ciel. Ciel always gets everything. I hate him so much right now Hannah." Like a kid he then started to cry and threw himself into Hannah's arms for comfort.

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Mikoto Unami

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Hannah looked at him and then wrapped her arms around him and sighed. "Then I shall do anything in my power to get the girl you want Alois...." she said. "I know it will be hard but its worth it for him, hes just miserablr without someone to hold, I have the triplets. Claude has... his spiders.... and Alois had nobody" she thought, it was depressing so she was going to do her best.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:18 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Do it fast Hannah because I don't want to have to die all alone. I need attention too. I want a girlfriend like Ciel. I want her so much...Get her here quick Hannah...Please..."

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Straight Roleplays (For all your non bi/gay Rps)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games