Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Caj's Breeding Thread (Paused While Working) [OOC] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 pm
User Image
As of 5/30/2015: If you do not post a PROPER FORM, you will not be getting your cub! It will sit in my thread and pout until you fix the form. I am NO LONGER accepting custom-ins not using the forms! (The only exception to this is "Can I have a clone of so-and-so." If you have to describe something- please use a form!

User Image ALL This information, probably more up to date and complete, can be found here. Please make sure you check it out!

User Image If you're ready for your SoA to have cubs/pups, post here with the form below filled out. If you don't include all this information, I will ignore the breeding.

User Image Prides: The SoA must already be part of the pride and have the pride cert. No 'Oh, we're going to be RPing it out in the future.' This has to already have happened! If you do not yet have the pride cert, but you already have the joining RP, you may post the joining RP.

User Image You must send a log (or links to threads in the guild) of at least five roleplays done by each parent who is having offspring. These must be completed roleplays, not uncompleted ones. If there are two parents (a mother and a father), at least one of these roleplays must be a roleplay with the two characters together, so we at least know they've met ICly. We will be cracking down on these a little. Some people have been sending us four to five two-four line posts and counting that as an 'RP.' This will not be acceptable anymore. Self RPs must but 1000 words or more to count, sorry! And, for me, ten posts between two RPers is enough, as long as they aren't one or two lines each.

User Image There are no longer breeding fees for breeding your SoA!

User Image Each time you breed your SoA, you need entirely new roleplays. You can't use the roleplay(s) from the breeding before.

User Image As an incentive for roleplaying, anyone who sends in ten roleplays for each parent will be getting an extra cub besides the one(s) rolled.

User Image I will then roll in this thread for the number of cubs/pups you'll be having. Please check back to see. You can then assume that the female is pregnant, and RP accordingly, but ONLY once your litter is rolled, not beforehand.

User Image For Custom Cubs: I might not be able to color something if it's too difficult/beyond my skill range. SO. I will talk to you if I think it might be too hard, try my best, and if you're not happy with it we can figure something out. I don't mind working for you, with you, on custom cubs because I want you to be happy with what you're paying for. I prefer customs that resemble the parents in some way, at least.

User Image

Special Terms

User Image Throwbacks: If you say 'yes,' there's a possibility you'll get throwbacks to an actual SoA somewhere in the cub's heritage. Please post all images that you can/want of your SoA's ancestors (grandparents, great-grandparents, great-grandparents, etc.; aunts and uncles are also fine). Saying 'yes' does not guarantee a throwback, however. At no time will an SoA look exactly like his/her ancestor; this is only possible through customs, and you must get the colorist's and owner's permission to do this.

User Image Randoms: In a rogue breeding, this is not a 'no' option; you will automatically get the random option whether you want it or not, since we get to decide what the father looks like. However, in any other non-rogue breeding, if you put 'yes' for random, the colorist has the option of throwing in markings/colors/traits that may not appear in the lineage, sometimes even a completely different-looking SoA. I will not give you something REALLY random unless you want it- normally I will use randoms to find colors that will help blend the parents more smoothly.

User Image Customs: You can now custom cubs in a litter without having to go get a custom slot first; you still pay full price of a cub to do this. However, you may only get one custom every month this way (if you get one in January, you need to wait until February to custom another cub into a litter like this). You may only have up to two customs in a litter, as well (custom slots/pet trades do not apply to this rule). This option only applies to litters that have not yet arrived. You have 24 hours from when you receive the cubs to custom in cubs in a litter; after that, the option is no longer available. Please post custom forms in the breeding thread itself, do not PM them or post in the customs thread. This option is not available to edited litters, or god litters.

Please bear in mind that I have the right to reject or ask for clarification on any customs/non-CC litters that I think might be too difficult for my ability.

User Image I can do edited litters!

User Image You can customize hybrids into litters (this is the ONLY time you may custom hybrids; you still cannot get them from regular custom slots). However, there are some major restrictions to discourage people from doing so. There is only one, rather than two, custom slots per hybrid litter. Secondly, if you take this custom slot, you may not get a custom slot in a litter for three months (it takes up your slot for the month you get the custom in, plus the next two months). Like all other hybrids in the litter, it runs an equal chance of being fertile/infertile (which means that it's most likely going to be infertile).

User Image

Related information

User Image Gods and mortals can mix and have offspring. The children of such a pairing will always be mortal, but will have seer-like qualities.

User Image Males can breed at any time! Unlike females, who have to wait until their litter reaches adolescence to breed again, males can have offspring with multiple females. But you still need five different RPs every time you breed!

User Image If you have a female and you don't have any male to breed with, you can say that she mated with a random rogue. In this case, you'll get a surprise with the color and patterns of the offspring (as you won't know what the father looks like). However, in this case, you can only have 1/2 of the total number of cubs/pups at the maximum...for example, a normal lion-lioness pairing can have up to six cubs maximum, but if that lioness bred with a rogue, she could only have up to three cubs maximum.

User Image Adolescents can breed and have offspring, but since they've not reached maturity, they can only have 1/2 the maximum number of offspring for their species. If they've also mated with a random rogue, they can only have 1/4 the maximum number of offspring for their species.

User Image If a god curses a mortal to have only a certain gender of cub or has less of a chance of having many offspring (a god may curse a certain mortal to only have 1-2 cubs rather than 1-6, for example), that's fine; in order for these to take effect during breeding, an RP link to the cursing must be posted. A separate RP is required for the curse to be lifted. A god may alter the cubs in favor of their mother's lineage or father's lineage (IE, they'd take after their mother more than their father). However, they may not curse a mortal to pass on certain markings/pelt color, etc. They also may not curse an SoA to have a specific number of cubs (unless it is 1).

User Image Hybrids are available! Leopard x lion, lion x cheetah, and cheetah x leopard crosses are all possible. These cubs have a 1/10 chance of being fertile; the rest will be sterile and may not produce any offspring.

User Image

Breeding Form

[b]Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":[/b]
[b]Mother's name, image, and owner: [/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] Pride name here OR "Rogue"
[b]Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):[/b] [url=]Link #1[/url], [url=]Link #2[/url], [url=]Link #3[/url], [url=]Link #4[/url], [url=]Link #5[/url]
[b]Roleplay Links for Mother: [/b][url=]Link #1[/url], [url=]Link #2[/url], [url=]Link #3[/url], [url=]Link #4[/url], [url=]Link #5[/url]
[b]Would you like having a throwback?[/b] Yes/No
[b]If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:[/b]
[b]Would you like having a random? [/b]
[b]Cursed?[/b] Yes/No. [b]If yes,[/b] [url=]Link[/url]

User Image

Number of cubs/pups each species can have:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGod: 2-6 (Special raffles only)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLion: 2-6 cubs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLeopard: 2-6 cubs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCheetah: 2-5 cubs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWild Dog: 2-8 pups
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHyena: 2-5 pups

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLeopard x Lion cross: 2-6 cubs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCheetah x Lion cross: 2-5 cubs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCheetah x Leopard cross: 2-5 cubs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLeopon x (Pure or hybrid): 1-3 cubs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLeotah x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCheeton x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAvian: 2-6 eggs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGenet: 2-6 kittens
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHare: 2-4 kittens
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJackal: 2-9 pups
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKlipspringer: 2-2 fawns
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxManed Wolf: 2-6 pups
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRatel: 2-5 pups
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxServal: 2-3 kittens
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSnake: 2-10 eggs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWaterbuck: 2 fawns

Cajanic generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 am
heart  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 pm
Name: Shusui
Parents: Melusine x ???
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [x]
Customing into the breeding Kiya did, with Melusine

Edit: Kiya sending the gold

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:26 am
I'm going to open this for the month! Totally copying Lithia.

I may pick/roll them from time to time, or I may not. Who knows?

Posting here does not mean you can't post anywhere else! Just make sure you remove your breeding if it gets picked in another place. <3

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollypop13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:24 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Lazarus / Lithia_Brandon
Mother's name, image, and owner: Kianga / Lollypop13
Pride: Rogue
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Roleplay Links for Mother: Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: Family of Kianga
Would you like having a random? Yes.
Cursed? No.

Cajanic generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:37 pm
Lazarus x Kianga  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:58 pm
If this isnt still open just delete ? X3;;;

nessiaing
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Aadi. Chi Sohma
User Image

Mother's name, image, and owner: Amaranta, nessiaing
User Image
uncert

Pride: Binadamu

Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
x
x
x
x
x

Roleplay Links for Mother:
x
x
x
x
x

If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Aadi's mom < the symbol on her flank is a tattoo >>... I believe. This does not pass on from what i was told. <3

Would you like having a random? no thanks

Cajanic generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 pm
Yup! This will remain open all month long unless something comes up. ^^

Aadi x Amaranta

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic rolled 4 10-sided dice: 5, 5, 6, 5 Total: 21 (4-40)

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:14 pm
Aadi x Amaranta

Cajanic rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:24 pm
Lazarus x Kianga

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:47 pm
-meant to edit this out earlier-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:54 pm
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Yale'buanna, Reeshie Hack
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Aulii'Naia, Velveteen Angel
User Image
Pride: Despite the certs, the cubs will be Rogue
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
+ (Brothers [Yale x Kamau])
+ (Stripes And Spots, Sweet And Solemn [Yale x Aulii'Naia])
+ (Teacher And Student [Yale x Aulii'Naia])
+ (Take Me As I Am [Yale x Aulii'Naia])
+ (Not Without You [Yale x Aulii'Naia])
Roleplay Links for Mother:
+ The Perfect and The Defective
+ (Stripes And Spots, Sweet And Solemn [Yale x Aulii'Naia])
+ (Teacher And Student [Yale x Aulii'Naia])
+ (Take Me As I Am [Yale x Aulii'Naia])
+ (Not Without You [Yale x Aulii'Naia])
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Yale's...
Mom - Fumananya
Aunt - Hana
Dad - Kijeshi (Those are scars, btw)

Aulii's...
Mom - Lulua'line
Grandmom - Matokeo Muroki
Great-Grandmom - Keilantra