Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:04 pm
Name and image of Father: Pilipili
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Ixcatzin
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 +1 custom
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Bahari'mtoto (But rogue art!)
Any Requirements:
- Must have a ref!
- Must be SIMPLE (Which shouldn't be a problem, the family is fairly simple as is)
- No familial clones, please
- Should stay in the Bahari'mtoto and follow the pride's rules - Only other place they can go is the neighboring Kizingo'zaa!
- Randoms is a yes - Pili's mother and Ixcatzin's father are random unknowns! Ixi and her brother get some markings from their father, as well as her brother and sister getting their white coloring from him, and Pili's and his own brother get their white coloring from their mother! So there's a SMIDGE of wiggle room!
- You may pick what lines your cub starts/grows onto! The main litter will be girls on the new rogue lines like Ixi's side, boys on revamped old rogue cub/adol and then alt rogue adult like Pili and Munyu
List of all Throwbacks: Pilipili
Father Twin brother

Ixcatzin
Mother
Brother Sister

Uncle Aunt Aunt
A bit of history about the family: Pilipili grew up a pirate - While his twin brother, Munyu, grew up his mortal enemy, a Stormborn! Munyu had been stolen from their birth mother by the Stormborn priestess, Susu, who could only take one cub... And Munyu could be called the lucky twin, as their birth mother died not too long after. Pili found his way to the Maestros, where he grew up with the merry thieving life of a pirate. He struck out when it became clear the pride was dying, though, intent - After meeting Munyu - to ask parley of the Stormborn to let him in... Despite the obvious issue that might impose.

Ixcatzin, meanwhile, was born to a rogue lioness who believed her brother and sisters to be dead. They're not, something that will eventually be figured out by all, as said brother and sisters also think Coaxoch is dead! When Ixi and her siblings reached adulthood, her own brother and sister struck out on their own path, while Ixi stayed with Coaxoch, who was incredibly shy and fearful. They spent time in the Ashnai'le, before the pride disbanded. They lost track of what lions they knew, and eventually each other.

And this is where Pili and Ixi met - A lost lioness looking for a new home, and but a humble pirate, looking for a new life. He took her in the right direction of the Bahari'mtoto, as she was seeking them specifically, and then they parted ways.... After a cozy night together.
Extra: Ixi won't hide from her children what their father is - A pirate - and she won't discourage them from trying to find him, if they so wish. They have a great-uncle(Tlaloc/Flower Lord) and one cousin(Goose) in the Kizingo'zaa, a great-aunt(Meztli) in the Ela'wadiyi(As well as a fair few cousins), and their other great-aunt is in the Mounties(Nenetl) - And their grandmother is bound for the Ela, too... Which is where the family will figure out "Oh hey, Coaxoch's not dead after all, YAY!" To put it short, there's a fair bit of family to be found! But until Coaxoch's in the Ela, nobody will be the wiser ICly... Unless a cub rolls seer, which permission is had here that, in that event, they can See the relation somehow(Within shop rules)!

Closing Time: 11pm PST, 1/11/16  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:07 am
Applying for: Pilipili x Ixcatzin
Name of SoA: Citlalmina
Meaning: 'Greatest of our female heroes' - Nahuatl
Appearance: Base color black. Dorsal stripe and tail colored like mom's side of the family in the light blue of mom's coat. Black tail tip. White belly/chest like mom's side of the family. Dark blue (see: mom's color) toes with a white and dark blue design like the mother has on all four lower legs. White muzzle, dark nose, dark violet eyes (father's lineage).
Visual reference: [x]
* Ignore the white back leg - I just completely forgot to dump the charcoal color into that space. xD
Personality: To be developed later, but I'm thinking I would her the strong, natural-born leader type with a strange habit of hoarding anything she scavenges off the beach that she finds the least bit interesting. Feisty and defensive, but charismatic and easy to be around.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She 100% will be staying in the Bahari! It's one of my favorite prides, so I'm rather excited about that stipulation.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:09 am
Applying for: (The litter you are posting for goes here.)
Name of SoA: Asterio
Meaning: Starfish
Gender: Male - Same cub/adol lines as the rest of the litter. Growing on Default Rogue Lines
Appearance: Grandpa's base teal coat. Darker teal markings on the back legs like mom's back legs. With white below the marking. Darker teal colour for the back toes as well. Using darker teal nose marking like aunt. Black nose, dad's purple eye colour, and white inner ear, tail tuff and mane.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: A rambunctious cub Asterio will be an explorer. He wants to be able to find everything and anything he can. It's all in the name of learning. The more the cub sees the more he knows. Of course this isn't always the best way to live, like when you nose a jelly fish on the beach and end up with a numb face for the next two days. As Asterio grows he will learn to be a little less nosey but he will still be an out going lion. Loving to get out there and meet others, he will also enjoy the occasional party over in the neighbours pride.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Have Red, no clone, Will stay in Bahari.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:27 am
Name of SoA: Pilixcatzi
Meaning: its a mix of the parents names
Gender: It depends on what genders the other four in the litter are. If more females then would like a male and visa versa. If it's 50/50 then female. (would like to follow the lines you have set for them to grow on for either gender)
Appearance: best to just look at the reference
Personality: They are going to be a bit of a rambunctious cub and will likely wonder over towards the kizi every now and again and hang out with some of the thieves. Pirating is in their blood right? Why not try and scout some shineys. <3. Honestly, they're going to be a WIP. But overall they're going to have a mischievous personality but be well rounded overall.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will definitely be staying in the Bahari! I don't have anyone in the pride yet and i'm all for fun family plots.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:44 pm
Name of SoA: TBA
Meaning:n/a
Appearance: see ref, markings come from maternal uncle and mother.
Personality: This boy will be a pale and stoic lion. He will be quiet and thoughtful as a cub, and seem very serious and imposing as an adult. Really he will be a nice and loyal guy under it all, he just won't show it to most.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will be staying in the Bahari or going to K'Z if plottage turns up. Will not go outside those prides unless both are disbanded. Will be on same lines as other males in litter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:01 pm
AstoriaFallen
Name of SoA: Pilixcatzi
Meaning: its a mix of the parents names
Gender: It depends on what genders the other four in the litter are. If more females then would like a male and visa versa. If it's 50/50 then female. (would like to follow the lines you have set for them to grow on for either gender)
Appearance: best to just look at the reference
Personality: They are going to be a bit of a rambunctious cub and will likely wonder over towards the kizi every now and again and hang out with some of the thieves. Pirating is in their blood right? Why not try and scout some shineys. <3. Honestly, they're going to be a WIP. But overall they're going to have a mischievous personality but be well rounded overall.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will definitely be staying in the Bahari! I don't have anyone in the pride yet and i'm all for fun family plots.

It was kinda tough, but going with this one for a couple reasons ~ One being the factor of "Bahari newbie" and another being "Probably the only girl in the whole litter," ROFL xD  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:00 pm
Name and image of Father: Mel - mouselet
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Deepali - Saint Sergio
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Up to 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kitwana
Any Requirements: No one pure evil. Mean is OK, though neither of the parents has a mean bone in their body.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
A bit of history about the family: N/A
Extra: Deepali has the sickness of the pride. She's going to die shortly after childbirth so she won't be an active part of the cubs lives, obviously.

Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:20 am
Thought you could do two customs a month. O.o Sorry so i'm scratching this. I just got a custom for the Bahari for January.

Applying for: Mel x Deepali
Name of SoA: Melpali
Meaning: combo of parents names
Gender: Whatever Gender there is more of, I'd like the opposite. If it's a 50/50 then surprise me. I have 14 females and 13 Males. :3 I also saw that you had 4 girls so I'm supposing it'll be male lol. If it gets picked. Also, I noticed saf is the colorist, if this seems to difficult it can be CC'd some. I honestly won't mind since i know she was taking simple designs.
Appearance: combo of both parents. best to look at picture. I tried to do the moms bandit mask but I kinda sucked at it.
Personality: I honestly can't have a set personality for them yet because once you start RP'ing them they have their own way of coming to. No worries, no meanie here though. smile
Any additional requirements that the family has: I don't have anyone in the Kitwana yet and I'd really like to see what the pride is all about. Will the cubs have the sickness since she had it when she gave birth? Or is it a roll and you you and you have it and you're alright? I've read about it before but wasn't sure. I'll still look into it in the morning. XD Thanks for the opportunity!!!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Kanraz

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:19 pm
Name of SoA: Nthanda
Meaning: Star
Appearance: I tried to do a good blend of both parents.
Visual reference: surprised
rigin()/pre06/0ed5/th/pre/i/2016/030/7/d/bbytryout1_by_cass_ex-d9pyd6w.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />
Personality: He's still coming into his own obviously, but he's very curious, adventurous, and loves the night time. He can often become too curious and wander off into danger however.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I've never played in this pride before (or a lion for that matter) so thank you for the opportunity!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:47 am
Name and image of Father: Bangizwe
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Eowyn
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1+
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ithambo'hlabathi (Bonelands)
Any Requirements: Pride preference is that names be in Zulu. Eowyn was not born in the pride, so this has some leeway--the worst that will happen is the lionesses will gossip.
List of all Throwbacks: Litter!
A bit of history about the family: The father is one of the Abaholi, and the mother is Busisa--a rogue-born huntress. One of the litter is albino, which may or may not concern your cub.
Extra: Please read up on the pride! Males, unless they elect for one of the options for staying, WILL leave at adult. They might return for brief, infrequent visits, or to challenge for a spot as Inselelo.

Closing Time: 6pm CST  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:34 pm
Oreo Dreamer
Name of SoA: Nthanda
Meaning: Star
Appearance: I tried to do a good blend of both parents.
Visual reference: surprised rigin()/pre06/0ed5/th/pre/i/2016/030/7/d/bbytryout1_by_cass_ex-d9pyd6w.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />
Personality: He's still coming into his own obviously, but he's very curious, adventurous, and loves the night time. He can often become too curious and wander off into danger however.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I've never played in this pride before (or a lion for that matter) so thank you for the opportunity!

We're gonna close this off! WE PICK YOU.

I'll post this in Saffy's breeding thread~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:24 pm
Applying for: Bangizwe x Eowyn
Name of SoA: Amancane
Meaning: Small
Appearance: See ref, pretty much - I couldn't decide if she should have a butt blanket or not, so the status of that is CC ~
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Despite her tiny size, Cane is a fierce cub. She's protective of those who haven't the ability, either physically, emotionally, or mentally, to protect themselves, and will patiently wait for anybody. She strives to be as great a huntress as she believes her mother to be.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll be staying in the pride ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers