Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:36 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Yes!" she answered. "I lost my copy of "1000 Spells and Charms for Pranksters"! I need it to torment my brother, also Slytherins....." Olivia laughed. "Anyways if you see it, can you tell me? I'm going to be posting a notice soon about." Olivia pondered for a moment. "And I'm interested in buying a dung bomb. How much is it?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

R ɩ ղղ ɩɑℒiʆ Уℭʀσƨƨ

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
"What?! a TEST! But I didn't Study!☪"
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Rinnia waved goodbye to Samantha and watched as the Kittens followed her because of the kitten on her shoulder.She shook her head and laughed"Those two will be the death of me."When Tyler commented on her strange food combination she gave a sly smirk."How about you try some?"But before he could answer Olivia came running into the Hall,and seemed to have lost something."Need help Miss?"

[[Out.Of.Cornea----]]  

Skymira

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:51 pm

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Uh huh." Olivia nodded to Rinnia. "If you've seen a book called "1000 Spells and Charms for Pranksters" can you tell me?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Tyler Dean
User Image

Tyler smiled "Dungbombs are 2 sickles a peice" he thought for a minute "1000 Spells and Charms for Pranksters, I think I saw a copy of that near the fireplace in the common room"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:29 pm

User Image

"I'll buy some at the common room. I have to check the fireplace first."Olivia nodded to Tyler and headed for the common room.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:59 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara idled into the Great Hall and over to the Gryffindor table. She waved to some of the other Gryffindors and then sat down at the table far away from them. She yawned and scooped some food onto her plate. Taking out her notebook, she began to doodle in it as she ate.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Șɦεʅɓʏ Ƚʏии Gαȿϼαɾ User Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Gɾʏϝϝɪиɗσɾ, and proud of it!
Ɖεϯεɾɱɪиαϯɪσи and Ͼυɾɪσȿɪϯʏ are my most interesting traits.
I seek Ⱥɗѵεиϯυɾε and Ғɾɪεиɗȿћɪϼ more than anything.

As Shelby reached the table she smiled to her other housemates but then stopped for a second and looked for a place to sit. Where to sit, where to sit...? She thought then spotted a girl sitting at a far table and headed her way. She stood at the bench across from her and gave her a friendly smile.

"Um hello, do you mind if I join you?" Shelby asked Tamara curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Tamara yawned up looked up from her doodling to see the girl walking up to her. "Um, sure. Don't mind me, I'm just really tired. I'm Tamara Radcliffe. Who're you?" She continued doodling while she was looking at the girl. The picture was still coming out well, even without her focus.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Shelby let out a small chuckle as she took a seat.

"I'm Shelby Gaspar. It's very nice to meet you Tamara." She said smiling to her as she started to fill her plate with bits and samples of each food around her. Once she was done she curiously leaned over and took a peek of her doodles.

"Cool doodle, your really talented. I heard from my parents we will learn spells that could make pictures move! Just like the ones in the Daily Prophet!" Shelby told Tamara anxiously as she could feel herself becoming more and more excited to learn magic. She was curious as to what spell she would learn first...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Tamara yawned again and closed the notebook. She scooped some more food onto her plate and then returned her attention to Shelby. "Nah, I'm rubbish at drawing." She looked down at her food, then back at Shelby again. "Yeah, we'll learn lots of spells and charms and things like that. I already know a bunch of spells. My dad's an auror so he taught me a lot of things. I've even seen a few dementors."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm

"Dementors? You don't say, are they as creepy as everyone says?" Shelby asked then took a few bites of her food. Everything she tasted was amazing, her taste buds were dancing because of all the flavor.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 pm

She nodded tiredly and played with her food, making the chicken nuggets dance with her wand. "Yeah, my dad and our friend had to hold them back with patronuses. He said when I get older he'll teach me how to conjure one." She made one chicken nugget attack the other and then dropped them and looked at Shelby again. "You wouldn't, perhaps, be related to a guy who makes broomsticks, would you?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 am

Shelby, who was intrigued by the dancing nuggets, smiled in wonder then looked to Tamara as she asked her a question.

"Yes actually, my father owns Bolt Racing Brooms. The makers of the Firebolt, currently, the fastest broom in the world." Shelby said repeating what her father has said over a million times at home.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 pm

No matter how tired she was, this was important news. She leaped up from the bench and seized the girl. "No freaking way! That is freaking wizard! So, you know about the new Firebolts?!? You need to tell me!"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 am

Shelby jumped back wide eyed in her seat as the girl seized her. Feeling a little surprised she chuckled a bit then put her hands up in surrender.

"Alright, alright! I know all about the new Firebolts! But you have to promise to keep this a secret. They are not supposed to come out till this Christmas!" She told Tamara as she looked around at the other tables hoping that nobody was listening in.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff