Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:49 pm
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel gasped enthusiastically as another question was born in her jagged thoughts.
"And what about our Common Room?", she asked Tamara, "Is it pretty? Oh, it must be!", and she questioned again, this time in a whisper, "Where is it? How do we get there?"
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:53 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smirked at the girl's question. "Our common room is quiet lovely, actually. Since we have our own Tower, we have a great view and there's a lovely fire place and all that. Um, it's upstairs but we don't know the password to the Fat Lady yet, so we can't go up there. You need to wait for the Head Boy to take you up there."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
"Yay! It sounds even more cosy!" cheered Pan happily, chewing a piece of bread.
"So we've got to wait here until the Head Boy tells us we can go? And when is that?", she moaned before letting out a yawn, "I'm tired!" she complained.
(( I'm going, so just pretend that Lucy fell asleep and that Mel couldn't talk because of a huge lack of excitement or something smile toodles!))

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 pm
Andrew Walfred
1st Year

Gryffindor
============

User Image

Andrew heard the conversation between the girls on his right. He pull himself to join the conversation. "It is true that the Gryffindor will sleep in one of the tower of the castle?" He ask to the girl near him.  

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image
Ashleigh Cardon
a gryffindor Second year

Ashleigh was sitting by herself not entirely sure how she had managed to fail virtually every first year class. At least she didn't have to retake flying so that was one good thing. As she gazed over the welcome back feast she remembered her parents reactions when they had gotten the letter that she hadn't done well they were very disappointed in that fact.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:02 pm
Sakato Yagami
Gryffindor

She got some more food to eat but she couldn't look at it. "Ugggggh, I'm too fuuullll..... then she put her head down on the table."  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:44 pm
Aaron SuggsUser Image
Gryffindor Head Boy

An older looking boy clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "Alright First Years, can I have your attention? I'm Aaron Suggs, your Head Boy and Prefect for the year. We're gonna head up to the common room in Gryffindor Tower so you can learn the password for the year. If you forget your password, you're going to have to wait for someone else from the House to come and let you in. Now, come on, let's get going."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:20 pm
Sakato Yagami
Gryffindor

Ok, and how long does it take to get up to the tower, sir? Sakato now was feeling groggy with all the rich food and the excitment around her. She hoped that she can see the Tower before drifting off to sleep.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:42 pm
Andrew Walfred
1st year

Gryffindor
===============

Someone come to the Gryffindor table, he introduce himself as the Gryffindor Head Boy and Prefect. He wants the first year to follow him into the common room. With a stomach full of food, he dragged his foot to walk, following the Head Boy who lead the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Charlie Robinson - First Year

User Image
Charlie let out a grin as the Gryffinddor table cheered their newest member. He walked as quickly as he could to the table and shook hands with other house members as he made his way down to where Mel and Lucy were sitting. He slipped into a seat next to them and began piling his plate with food - some chicken, some beef, vegies of course and a large chunk of apple pie.

"Hey, you guys. You made it into Gryffindor too?" he managed through the large mouthful of delicious chicken. After the nervousness of waiting to be sorted, he was surprised to find himself ravenous.
Lookin gup a moment to the rest of the table he realised he'd interrupted a conversation with an older girl and a boy who had been sorted just before him.

"Hey, how's it going? My name's Charlie." He extended a hand he'd hastily wiped with a napkin to her. "I thought I heard your name was Tamara? Was I right?"

He gave her a friendly grin before introducing himself to the boy.
"I'm Charlie, first year as well mate. What's your name?"

At the sudden slap of the prefect's hands, Charlie stuffed as much food as he could managed into this mouth and clambered to his feet.

User Image  

Ryu Storm Blade

Unbeatable Poster

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:23 pm
Aaron SuggsUser Image
Gryffindor Head Boy

Aaron turned to look at the first year who's name was Sakato Yagami. "It really depends on the stairs of the Grand Staircase." He smirked.

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara chuckled and got up from her seat, set to accompany the freshman up to the Common Room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:31 pm
Sakato Yagami
Gryffindor

Sakato was happy that the her class was leaving, she really wanted to get to the commonroom and her suitcase. I hope I packed my cloak and my nihontō. I've been dieing to try a trick with this spell.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:48 pm
Aaron SuggsUser Image
Gryffindor Head Boy

"Alright boys and girls, we're gonna start heading up to the common room, and then off to your dorms now. So, if you'll follow me, I'll lead you up."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:02 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy smiled at Charlie and nodded.
"Yup. We're now all Gryffindors until we're seventeen.", she beamed before looking up at Aaron, "'Depends on the stairs'? What does that supposed to mean?" she frowned. She was too tired to argue so she'll simply follow him.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:39 pm
User Image

Levana stood up quickly but not so quickly as to make her ill."I can't wait to see our rooms!!" she said half squealing. "Are you guys as excited as I am?!" she asked standing next to Lucy.

(( I probably won't be on tomorrow until late...maybe.Just giving you the heads up))  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games