Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:18 am
Yuki wanted to get back on track being asleep for almost two weeks she missed being with her buddies and doing things she wanted, one of them was training but Senente told her she had to give herself some time before she could go back to the intense physical activites, true she was able to walk but her body was still healing so she had to take it easy for a little longer. Naruto started to come to the house more often Helping Yuki with moving her arms and legs which with help from Senente's jitsu wasnt long she was running around the house again even with some help she started to throw shudikens a little better, Yuki missed school but knew once the weekend was over she could go back. The surprising thing Senente heared from Yuki was she wanted to battle.... of all things, Yuki wanted to try something knowing she really couldnt train much but being around pokemon she felt like doing a challenge. "Yeah a battle you and Bayleef I want to see if I can do it...please Sensen let me try I wont be moving alot I promise." She really wanted to do this mostly to try something new but being stuck to the house most of the time she was getting a little bored and wanted to get some action.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 am
After dinner, we had more than enough daylight out. I grabbed Bayleef's pokeball as Yuki picked up Togepi.
"One on One, whos ever pokemon falls first loses." Raiku said. I had my pokeball at the ready.
"Battle begin!!" Raiku yelled.
"Bayleef, Take Acton!!!" I yelled. Bayleef appredand Togepi ran out in fornt of Yuki. Yuki pulled out a book with type attacks and flipped open to Togepi.
"Yawn, Metronome, Sweet Kiss and Ancientpower" Was the moves Togepi could use.
"Let's start with Yawn!!!" Yuki cried. Togepi opened up it's mouth and a light pink bubble hit Bayleef. Bayleef stagered for a while as I thought on what move to use. With the sun going down, Synthsis and Solarbeam were out of the question.
"Poison Powder, GO!!" I cried.
A dark purple cloud came from Bayleef's neck and hit Togepi. The move had posioned Yuki's Togepi seccessfuly.
"Now, Razor Leaf!!" I yelled. Yuki didn't know what to do. Bayleef was already tired with the Yawn attack and not many leavs were going to hit Togepi.
Uh..... Ancientpower!!" Yuki cried. Togepi made rocks come from the ground and the Razor Leaf was deflected.
"Genuis!!" I cried.
"Now.... Razor Leaf once more!!" I said. After Bayleef fired the Razor Leaf, it went to sleep.
"Now's our chance!! Metornome" Togepi wove it's little arms back and forth and went up in a ball of flames.
"NO!!!" Yuki cried.
"It's a Flame Wheel!!" I cried. Togepi hit Bayleef hard, and with it being a fire type move, BAyleef took a lot of damage as well.
Togepi's small body oozed purple from the posion.
"Togepi!!" Yuki cried out to her partner. Even with Bayleef still asleep, the Posion Powder still takes damage. Bayleef woke up just as the sun was barley visable.
"Only a small window... Synthsis!!" I instucted. Bayleef calmed itself and a light green aura went around it. Bayllef was restored back to normal.
"Togepi, Metronome again!!" Yuki said. As Togepi wove it's tiny arms and lit up.
"Sensen, what's happening?" Yuki asked.
"Don't worry. Togepi will be fine." I replied. Togepi grew wings and a small slender neck.
"Togeitc!!" It said.
"Congradulations, Yuki!!! Togepi evolved in to Togetic." Yuki looked at her new partner that levitated in the air.
Yuki flipped open the book and looked at Togetic.
"Meteonome, Arial Ace, Double-Edge and Sweet Kiss"
"Arial Ace, Go!" Togetic gained excetional speed and hit Bayleef. Being a new flying/normal type, Togetic had the advantage ofer Bayleef. Togetic hit Bayleef. The battle continued for another half hour and I won. Yuki didn't cry, because she knew that I had more experiance.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 pm
She sniffeled a little not for losing but seeing Togetic down on the ground, she came up to it,"You did good now you can rest now ok....get some rest." Yuki held the pokeball and in went Togetic and looked at the ball till it shrunk,"Alright you....you got the battle you wanted but its bedtime soon time to wash up, they both go inside and Senente readied the water for her since Everest bathed earlier so Yuki had the tub to herself. Soaking Yuki looked at the pokeball for awhile and reached for her book not to get it wet and started to read a little more about Togetic,"Togetic, the dual flying normal pokemon....and evolve form of Togepi when it sees true hearted people it showers them in pure happiness, though it loses its shell from the previous form it has a red abd ble triangular design on its body."

She reads on for awhile till Senente knocks for her to come out,in her room she remembers she had many assignment she never did but Senente tells her its alright since she was in the hospital for awhile,"After school tomarrow Naruto want to take you somewhere special and theres a few people who want to meet you.....you want to do that." Yuki nods happy and gets a kiss on the forehead and tucked in, sleep was hard since Yuki was excited for tomarrow....she was going back to school and meeting her friend again after being on the island for almost a week without seeing him,"This will be fun I wonder where we'll go?....I'll find out tomarrow then." Looking up to the ceiling the waves reflected on the top dancing in grat different color which started to soothe Yuki as she drifted to sleep holding her new doll looking just like Naruto.

Morning came and Yuki was woken up by Raiku and down the stairs she went rushing to get to her books but everest started to laugh,"You forgotten something Yuki, I dont think your ready yet." Confused she looks down only to gasped realizing she forgotten to put on her skirt and blushed running up the stairs,"You didnt see nothing.......nothing!" Everest laughed as she went up and came back down fully clothed and Senente was waiting, Yuki grabbed a rice ball stuffing the whole thing on her mouth and running out the door bumping into Senente,"Careful Yuki were not late and chew your food you'll choke eating your riceball like that." Yuki said something muffled and she just rolled her eyes as they headed to the pier, she was so glad to go back to class which she always had a hatred towards but being away for so long was touture for her and it was time for a little mental tourture for a change.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 pm
We arived at the school and I was going to teach on the diffrent posion herbs. had Togetic's pokeball in my lesson bag and I was going to use it as a part of my lesson... with Yuki's permisson. Just before I sat down, I saw Nasagh go up to Yuki. She walked over by me and grabbed her pokeball.
"Wait..." Nasagh said. She stood by me, even I had no idea on what the was doing.
"I want to....aplogize for what I did to you... After a ong talk with ms. Sunoto, I was wrong to judge you... We all were." Yuki looked at him with her dark eyes.
"If you want... you can join us for lunch." he said. Yuki and I looked at him in shock.
"That's nice of you, but, I heed to help SenSen with Togetic." Yuki said.
"T- Togetic?" Nasagh asked. The school day was long for te students, but with Yuki as my assitant, it was easy. I walked out after the day. Yuki went with Naruto and I went to the grocery store.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm
Yuki walked out and Naruto was waiting, she runs to him and they hugged for the long time they were apart and started to walk,"So where are we going today you said there was some people who wanted to see me too?" "Yep! everyone from my squad wants to see ya since they last visited you in the hospital.....they wanted to hear from you as well." "Ok sounds like fun lets go lets go lets go!" Yuki yanked Naruto by the hand and they met up by the small shops where the rest of the gang were,"Oh I forgot to tell you Kakashi sensei wanted to show you something and I'm gonna teach you something thats top secret." Curious she walks with Naruto but gets shy as they meet everyone and hides behind him,"Aw dont be scared they wont hurt you say hello Yuki." she came out and waved weakly looking to them and they looked down on her smiling saying hello back very friendly, Kakashi squats down to her level looking at her,"Its nice to see you Yuki, Naruto has said a lot about you....hope were not looking at another Naryto are we." he joked."But I'm glad you recovered pretty good, be glad Naruto found you." Yuki nods,"I am, if he didnt find me I probably wouldnt be here....but I feel bad my blood got on his jacket though....Senente said it was everywhere." "I'm surprised as well when he back to the group we saw the bloodstain and started to think he was injured till he told us it was a little girl we grew scared....you lost a lot of blood little Yuki." Sakura noted. Then Kakashi thought to lighten things a bit and looked straight at Yuki"Yuki, do you know why i wear this mask all the time." she nods a yes,"Wanna see whats behind the mask....its really cool and spooky all at once.' right there she started to think of many things that could be possible but waits for him not knowing she was gonna get suprised hard,"Alrighty then prepare yourself for whats behind my mask is......another mask! suprised?"

Yuki looked at him completely dumfounded and confused, everyone else laughed at the whole thing while Kakashi chucled and patted her head,"Dont worry I did the same to these guys and they had the same faces you did.....now.....lets go now shall we" The day was full of everything from hiding techniques from Kakashi, fighting moves from Sakura, and shudiken/kunai throwing with Saskue, Yuki was enjoying herself learning new things she was never taught in class and being around new friend even if they were older then her but she didnt mind, sunset was coming near and Naruto and Yuki said goodbye to the squad hoping to play again soon and the two headed towards the noodle shop but before it a secret place where Naruto taught her how to use jitsu,it took some time at first but after a few tries she was getting right,"Is this really a jitsu? because I dont think I would fight with this." "Nonsense its great to get back at people but careful who you use it on hehe....lets go on to the shop."

They make it there where they are greeted and served the same only Naruto added extra meat while Yuki added a boiled egg and fish cake, she started to love fish cake since it looked cool like a white start and pink swirl. After they ate it was time to go to the pier Yuki was a little tired from the day so Naruto carried her the rest of the way but he wasnt sure if Senente was waiting for Yuki here or at home so he sat on a bench with Yuki sleeping in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 pm
I met up with Naruto and Yuki. I had about six bags of groceries. I had no idea on what to cook, but Raiku wanted some of my tuna casserole.
"Come on. Let's get her home."
"She already ate." Naruto said as he stood up.
"Ok." I replied We ran down to the pier and boarded the boat. The sun was soaring high in the sky.

As we walked up to the house, I remembered something.
"Yuki has exams next week, so she needs to come stright home. Ok?" I asked.
"Ok." Naruto replied. We walked in and Raiku was helping Everest with her home work.
"Are we having tuna casserole?" he asked.
"Yeah." I replied. I went into the kitchen and began cooking.
"Did Yuki have fun?" Raiku asked.
"Big time." Naruto replied. He layed her down on the couch.
As I conitued to put everything together, I heard a voice in my head.
"Love her, protect her, make her happy, have her make friends, she will grow." It was Shiro's voice. I stood as the water ran over the edge of the massering cup, and getting hotter. Once it reached my hand, I let out a scream. Raiku and Naruto came in and I was holding my hand.
"Are you ok?" Raiku asked as he held my hand.
"Yeah." I replied. I went back to cooking and soon, Naruto left.

"Dinner, come on, Raiku. You wanted tuna casserole." Raiku got up and sat in the uesal spot as always. I came out with the tuna casserole just as Yuki woke up.
As we sat down to eat, Yuki walked into the kitchen.
"Hey, Raiku, look what I learned." She said, as she went up in a cloud of smoke.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 pm
The room was filled with purple smoke and everyone thought something blew up but as the smoke cleared where Yuki stood was what almost looked like and older nude form of her with black pigtails,"Hows that for a jitsu hehe....:" she blows a kiss which form a small purple heart. This little number Yuki learned earlier while out with Naruto on her amazing day, once the group left the two they head off to their usual noodle shop but took a turn the other direction since he wanted to show Yuki how to use jitsu,"Now the easy way to learn a jitsu is by taking your energy and let it go through your body....here I'll show you my own little piece watch close." He starts to form a hand sign and disappears in a puff of white smoke. Once the smoke cleared where he stood was a nude blonde girl, she had no idea what just happened but was confused,"Lady where are your clothes! your outside with no clothes." The woman smiled with a giggle and vanished with Naruto coming back,"That Yuki is what I call the sexy jitsu...give it a shot just channel your energy and picture yourself just like you saw." "um ok here it goes....transform!"

Yuki made a bunch of purple smoke but it didnt go as it was suppose to, she did change but not as a hot girl,"No no no.....be more curvier more cuteness try again." Naruto coached her again and again till she got it right. After trying almost twenty times Yuki finally appeared just as hot as he did,"Am I doing it right Naruto?...is this hot enough for this." Naruto stare blankly looking at her almost wishing she was his age....probably date her if he wanted to. The smoke cleared and Yuki was back clothed and little he shook his head snapping into reality,"Um ok lets get you back to the pier shall we?" Back home she was acting cute and giggling away thinking her little sexy jitsu was an attack she didnt know Raiku was starting to stare a little too much while senente tried to cover Everest's eyes,"Yuki has no clothes on....that lloks like fun." She squirmed of her chair and soon she too was running around clothes off and on the floor......they've done it many times before but this was the first here and Senente wasnt too happy seeing the girls prancing around as free as they were.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:54 pm
I looked at Raiku who was staring at Yuki.
"Raiku... Raiku..." I said, even after Yuki changed back.
"Raiku.... Hello?" I continued. His hazel eyes bugged in shock.
"RAIKU!!!!" I yelled. He snaped back in to reality.
"Yuki. How did you learn something like that?" I asked.
"that's a secret." Yuki replied.
"Yuki, you're grounded!!!" I yelled.
"You come home with me everyday, you do your homework, you bathe, you go to bed." I said. Raiku stood up and took Yuki in the other room.
"NO!!! Not again!!" Yuki screamed. I took Everest and pulled her clothes on and took her out side.
"Sensen, why do you pull me out here when Yuki's bad?" she asked.
"You don't need to see what happens when you misbehave, Everest. Don't act like Yuki when you get older." I said. The moon gave a darkend hue to Senente as she feels bad on what Naruto had taught her, but she wasn't mad at Yuki, just Naruto.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm
Just as it started Raiku finished up with her and put her down,"Thats was a bad thing to learn what were you thinking Yuki?....well I hope this did something and I dont have to do this again......off with you." She was red in the face sniffling from the spanking trying to calm down but he points to the bathroom for her to bathe, both he and Senente were not too happy with her and this was the last straw. Yuki soaked for a bit trying to ease the pain a little to her red bottom,"Ow ow ow ow even the hot water isnt hurting.....he always hits so hard." After her bath she didnt look at any of them in the eye mad for grounding her never to see Naruto and go on adventures like they usually did but instrad she had to go home with Senente,"Its not fair, how was I suppose to know that was wrong I didnt even get a phrase that I know how to use a jitsu but no! I get grounded and spanked.....there being mean to me again." Dark and quiet Yuki looked to her window and saw her Naruto doll staring back at her, she went to pick up and started crying having to deal with not seeing her friend till Senente told her and by the sound of her voice it would be a long time. Realizing she had forfotten to do her homework she decided to rebel and forget to do it just to get Senente steamed,"She doesnt want me to have a friend thats why shes doing this to me.....I hate her! and raiku for spanking me all the time I hate him too." Yuki was angry laying on her bed holding tightly to her doll and fell asleep on her own.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm
Raiku and I were up late tonight. I was mad at Naruto, I was mad at Yuki, and even at Raiku. I sat on one end of the couch as Raiku was on the other. He taled her in to watching a movie as the girls slept. With it being the weekend, I thoght that it was going to get my mind off of the whole thing that kappened at dinner.

The chainsaw revedand I sceramed, but the girls didn't hear anything. I held on to the pillow next to me and tried to hide behind it. I reached over and went to grab some popcorn as I looked at T.V. screen. My hand bumped into Raiku's as there was a blood curdeing scream.

I let out another loud scream. Raiku held me close and we looked into eachother's eyes.
"M-May-Maybe we should turn it off.... I mean..." I said with my voice trebling. Raiku got up and sighed. He looked at me and looked down at the popcorn on the floor. He stood up and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off.
"It was getting kinda warm, Senente. I hope you don't mind." He said.

Little did they know, they had an evesdropper.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:03 pm
Unable to sleep Yuki heared a few noises outside her door and thought to check it out till outside it Everest was there holding tightly to her doll,"Theres weird sounds coming from the livingroom...I think theres a momster." Yuki thought of it and followed Everest to the livingroom doorway to see what was the comotion. They both peek their heads through the opening and saw Senente and Raiku on separate sides watching a movie,Everest almost screamed as she heared the sounds from the horror movie but Yuki covered her mouth and took her back in her own room,"I'll look for the monster you just go to bed before you get in trouble.....I'm already in trouble so I really dont care....see ya in the morning." Everest nods and scurries into her bed while Yuki crept in the hall and watched on what was going on till they finally stopped watching the movie and popcorn spilled everywhere. When the screaming scared Yuki she thought she was caught and latched onto the wall climbing to the top of the ceiling,"Darn it! did he caught me her especially!.....no no no." Yuki tried to stayed on but her arm still didnt heal compleately and she lost her grip, looking back at the two she saw Raiku with his shirt off and was about to look on but pain shot in her arm and she fall. The pain was unbearable but she kept quiet and was up an her feet quickly rushing to her room and closing the door gently, panting Yuki was holding her arm and tried to cover herself to her feet and fall asleep hoping she wasnt caught and punished. She tried to get comfortable but her arm was starting to hurt more so she tried her best gritting her teeth to ease the urge to shout out or yelp.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:25 pm
I just stared at Raiku for the rest of the movie. Like I was lost in my own head, with my love for Raiku. It felt like my heart was pouding. All I know was that I was oblivious to everything around me. He had both of his arms on the back if the couch. As I turned to see blood spatter all over, I screamed. I slid over to Raiku and he put his arms around me.
"It's ok...." he said. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.
"Um....sorry...." I said. He looked at me with his deep hazel eyes, and put his hand around my hips.
"Raiku..." I said. My green eyes met his, but I stood up. It was just like the first time that we punished Yuki. The movie was just about over, so I sat back down, hoping to watch the rest of it, but, on a possitive note, I sat down next to Raiku and nestled next to him. The movie wasn't that bad at the end, and Raiku tossed his shirt into the empty basket. I started to go up stairs, rith Raiku behind me. As I passed his room, I was hoping that he would go in his room and go to bed as I went to check on Yuki, but he grabbed me and spun me around. My head was close to the floor whe I felt his lips touch mine... again.

I looked right at him than closed my eyes. It was like kissing him relived the stress from both of us... and we loved it. I felt my jacket unzip.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 pm
Yuki finally quieted down and was about to drift to sleep still a little hurt from the fall but the late hours were taking a toll, just as she closed her eyes she heared noises in the hall but it wasnt from the movie but Raiku and Senente's whispering. Quietly Yuki crept from her bed and looked through the crack of the door not seeing anything at first but looks far on her right and gasped, she spotted the two but wasnt sure what they were doing almost like they were fighting but they wernt hitting each other. She watched for a few minutes till she couldn't cover her mouth anymore and closed the door quickly,"Wha...what were they doing was it because of me but they were...and he was......I dont understand." Her eyes were still wide at what she saw but slid back in her bed with the images still in her mind and tried to sleep. Right close to being one Yuki wakes suddenly sweating and gasping for air, as she slept what she saw in the hallway kept playing in her mind scaring her to the screaming point. Clutching tight to her doll she stayed up the rest of the night hoping to not hear anything but silence,soon she fell back asleep but already the up was up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 pm
I looked at the time and it was almost six in the morning. All the stress from dinner was gone and I felt like it never happened. Raiku and my relationship was always buddy-buddy, but as Yuki and Everest came in the picture, all this ress came with them, and my love for Raiku grew stronger. In my head I knew that eather Yuki or Everest would think that we cared more about our relationship than them. I also knew that it wasn't fair for them eather.

The air was tence with jelousy. Was ine of tthe girls jelous that I loved Raiku more than them? But I loved the girls like life itself, but I could always count on Raiku. Maybe me being a garidian mother was taking the toll of what it was like being a real mother. What was I to do? I thoght of it and thoght of it. It was running through my head and I couldn't decide between the lives I was trusted with, or the person who cared about me the most.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Class was on the quiet side with no sudden interruptions or little antics, since last night Yuki was quiet and didnt cause any trouble hoping not to get herself deeper in punishment. Senente heared her complain in the morning of her arm and gave her one of her pain killers which took the pain away but as a side effect she was a little grougy and wasnt as talkative. During lunch she was encountered by Nasagah and his friends to join and started to act like she was part of their group which soon she was and was given the name foxy as a nickname which she loved, they started to taked and wondered what it was like to be in the hospital and meeting an actual squad from the acadamy visit her and even having a squad member be her escort, she felt more like one of them and the feeling of an outcast was fading bit by bit. Once the bell for class to begin rung Yuki paid attention slightly falling asleep from the powerfull drugs for her pain, 3:45 came and Yuki knew her punishment was still active so she waited outside for Senente to come out, she thought if she just listened for once and do everything the punishment was she would get off sooner then she was thinking and it would be sooner she could hang out with Naruto again.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff