Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Senente's mind was in a mist as the thought of Yuki dead was buzzing in her mind while the grief was getting to her,"Raiku no.....no you cant mimic Yuki's grasp I know....shes dead in the livingroom and nothing is going to bring her back." Raiku sighs trying to snap out the guilt out of her but everything she thinks of fail."Dont trick my mind to thinking shes with us its not true....the hurricane took her from us and-" she could feel the arms grip tight as Senente cried louder,"Mo....mommy...please dont cry." she hears and loses it.

"Great not I hear her still Raiku I just want to see her again, to hold her and tell her I love her....but now I'm not going to get the chance anymore....shes dead." "Sen its not me doing this and yes you can see her again." by then she had enough."I dont want to see her body all I see is a little tiny kitsune pale as snow.....cold skin like the dead." Raiku lifted Yuki a nodge more and as Senente turns to mostly seeing Raiku's face.....she saw Yuki's pale face.

"Mommy I'm not dead I'm right here please mommy dont cry." Yuki says weakly,when she said that Senente was shock in happiness as tears filled her eyes as she takes Yuki holding her close sobbing realizing it wasnt a dream that Yuki was alive touching her,"Yuki.....I thought you died,I thought I would never see you again that the hurricane took you away....this isnt a dream but a miricle." she says muffled in Yuki's blanket.Raiku smiles and joins in relived that everything was almost alright,they all come out of the basement as Everest comes up to them,"Mommy daddy is Yuki alright?"

"She is honey but very sick now being in the rain we need to get her warm." soon she grabs another heat blanket wrapping Yuki tightly as she herself goes back into hers while Saskue too Everest upstairs. Raiku and Senente watched Yuki as she slept,"I thought we lost her Rai....that was too close." she says coughing,he hears how bad it was and gets her comfortable,"Well you too are sick from not taking a jacket,your going to rest here tonight." he says and knew she didnt like to be alone and nuzzles with her,"And I wont leave your side I can watch you and Yuki....goodnight Sen." She smiles slowly going to sleep keeping warm with the blanket and Raiku next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:36 pm
With the howing winds and harsh rain, the house was calm and queit. Raiku had me as he smiled. He was happy that I was safe and warm.
"Stubborn, yes.....but I still love you." He whispered. The wind blew hard and a clap of thunder was heard.
"This hasn't happened in fifty years....and this is a bad one..." He said as he pulled the curtins shut. As he sighed he walked back over to me and knelt down. He pulled out the hide away bed for me and Yuki to sleep on.
"I have the best wife...and two beautiful girls...." He said a he stroked my hair. I began to stir awake and opened my eyes.
"Rai? You've been up all this time?"
"Yeah..." He replied. He could tell that I was still sick and hepled me up.
"Why did you wake up? You were so glad that I decided to stay up this long." He said as he nuzzled me.
"I want some tea." I replied. He walked me into the kitchen and began to boil water.
"Now...what herbs are good for colds and things like that?" He asked.
"Chanomle, mint, sage, and rosemary." I told him again.
"Thanks." He said as he put the bags and herbs into the water. I looked over to the window and saw that the rain was dying down.
"Looks like the rain's about to stop...." I said as Raiku sat the tea in front of me.
"Here." He said
"Thanks..." I said and took a drink.
"Mmmmmm" I sighed.
"It sounds like you're getting better." He said. He looked over to the clock and noticed the time.
"Four thirteen....finish up your tea and I'll take you back to bed." He said. I drank up the rest of my tea and he picked me up.
"I wish I wasn't sick....I would love to kiss you...." I saighed.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm
"I know you do but by the sound of your voice it wont be too long.....just rest for a couple days then you'll be better." he says laying her down gently covering her up, after she settled he carefully picks up Yuki who was stirring in her sleep and gets an idea,"Maybe if the tea help Sen...maybe it could help Yuki....at least help her breathe a little." He goes into the kitchen with her heating up the remander slightly till it was warm and pours it into a bottle,"Alright you take a little of this for daddy? youll feel better." he places it by her mouth but she kept jerking her head away but he knew it wasnt hot and ran out of option,"We'll try again in the morning lets just get you to bed right next to mommy."

He says taking her back. Back in the living room Raiku carefully places her next to Senente and couldnt help but to smile at what he was seeing, from his view Yuki looked like a newborn next to her mother though they were sick it was a cute sight. The wind quieted slightly as he hears from the window and checks the time again seeing it was almost six and comes by to Senente,"You know one kiss wont hurt me and she really wanted one." he thinks kissing her cheek and petting Yuki's ears before heading back upstairs, it was going to be runrise in a couple hours but outside the sun was peeking slightly but within its veiw the damage was seen.

Hurricane Suki destroyed a lot in Skyline not enough to cause havoc but on the island a bit of the bay was flooded and the cavern Yuki was found was no longer above land only water and branches were in its place,the thing that matter most for Raiku was that the family was whole and together safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:16 pm
I felt moving in the bed and looked up.
"Yuki?" I asked.
"Mommy? Mommy!!" She cried and hugged me.
"Yuki, sweetie....you're home....and safe. Daddy and I almost lost you...I love you Yuki...no matter what!" I cried as I held her. I looked over to the kitchen and saw Raiku holding Everest.
"So....you two are finaly up....about time." Raiku said.
"Rai....what time is it?"
"About one twenty...."
"In the afternoon?" I asked.
"Yeah...."
"Why didn't you wake me?"
"You look so beautiful when you slep....I didn't want to ruin what you needed...rest." He said and smiled.
"Hey....why don't I---"
"Oh, no you don't....I don't need Everest being sick also." He said.
"Ok...." I said and got up. Raiku looked over from Everest and blushed.
"What?" I asked. He began to chuclke and I was confused.
"Uh....sen...." He began and pointed. I looked down to see my belly shirt was off.
"Uh...yeah....the heated blanket does get hot...." I repled and looked around the blanket to find my shirt. I looked under the blanket, the bed and couch cushions.
"Well...here's my jacket." I said and zipped it up.
"Well...it's not the same with out my shirt." I sighed.
"You know....I think I'm lucky. Most girls wish to be as thin as me, and I'm only a size two...." I said.
"Well, Sen....you also have the best family as well." Raiku said.
"Well....I was just getting me some tea."  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:04 pm
Everest looked up and saw the face Raiku was giving Senente and simply asked him,"Daddy?....why are you checking mommy out you face is red." "What?.....what?! Everest where did you learn that I wasnt .....uh.....doing what you said." he looks down and sees her with an annoying face,"Naruto taught me.....he said he got punched everytine he did that." Raiku shakes off the blush on his face and puts Everest down looking at Senente."As for you I'll make you some more of that tea it looked like it did something and I want you to rest some more." he says as she hears Yuki cough in her blanket and goes over to calm her,patting her back lightly she knew it wasnt comfortable for her and tried to think of something since the coughs sounded pretty bad.

Everest comes up hearing the commotion and looked at Yuki on the bed,"Mommy whats wrong with Yuki?" Senente looks at her,"Sissy was in the very cold rain when I went to get her and she has a bit of a cold and she was still sick when we brought her home." Everest looks close at Yuki's blanket poking into it."She's so small in the blanket....can I hold her mommy?" "Not till she's better dont touch her sweetie she cant be held too much and I dont want you to get sick,I can because mommy is sick too but I promise when shes not contagious then I'll let you." she smiles watching Everest go into the diningroom and color in her book while Raiku went in the cupboards to make up another batch of the tea carefully blending them like he did before,once the tea was finished he pours Senente a cup."Hey Rai why dont you try giving Yuki a little in a bottle...she might at least perk up a tad." "I tried to last night but she refused it I couldnt think of any other way to have her drink some." he says and Senente gets an idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:50 pm
I walked out to the kitchen and sliced some oranges, grapefruit, and other citrus fruits. Raiku looking in the kitchen and watched me squeeze the juices into the tea.
"Let's try it with some friut juice. Yuki, honey..." I said and put the bottle to her mouth. She smelled the sent of frit on my fingers and opened her mouth and took the bottle.
"Sen....you're a genius..." Raiku whipered as she sipped.
"It's alright...not to crazy now...calme dow. Take some slow sips." I said and cradled her. Raiku watched me feed her to have her gain stringth. He looked on the bottle and saw an ice cube.
"Not to hot, and not to cold...Sen, you sneek..." He said and looked at her.
"You know, Sen, you look like a mother feeding a new born baby...I want to know on what you're feeling." He said.
"Rai...I feel like there's this whole person inside of me that would die to protect these girls...like...when she mews, I just want to keep her in my arms." I replied.
"Mommy....I want to be with you right now....can daddy take Yuki?"
"Sorry sweetie, but I don't want daddy catching...."
"CHOO!!" Raiku sneezed.
"Too late...." I sighed.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:27 pm
Raiku covered his mouth and was feeling it in his head and Senente sighs,"The one thing I try to prevent......oh well it was bound to happens she goes back in the livingroom and places Yuki down for a moment ,"Everest make sure she doesnt roll off or the bottle falls I'll just be checking on daddy." she says coming back to Raiku."She places a hand to his forehead and even though her skin was warm she could tell he was a tad warm,"Yeah your coming with it as well Rai why dont you lay down."

"But what about you your still sick and someone has to watch-" at that moment Everest runs back in crying and hugs on to Senente,"Mommy something on Yuki's face and its gross and all over." she walks in and sees what she was talking about with Yuki's face,she had a runny nose and didnt know how to clear her nasal passage and her own,calmly Senente grabs a cloth cleaning her up."Gross....this is why I hate colds." and places it in the laundry coming back up to Raiku's room,once she got in she was surprised to see him already asleep and smiles

"He did a lot all last night.....rest is what he needs." she whispers .A couple hours go by as she sits with Yuki having her finish the bottle turned to see and hear Everest,"Mommy why is sissy so sick?" "Well when she was in the hospital some of the medicine wasnt helping her and when the rain came it was cold out and she didnt have a coat on....so thats why shes sick again and now your daddy has it too." Senente wasnt annoyed but like with most illnesses they had a tendency to spread.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:12 am
With Everest being the only one not sick, she had to get away from me, Yuki and stay away from Raiku. I looked at her empty bottle and dabbed a bit more from her nose.
"Everest, why don't you go feed some pokemon. You can find boxes of the food down in the cabenet. Green is grass and bug, blue is water, red is fire, brown is ground and rock, gray is steel, light blue is flying, white is normal, and yellow is electiric." I explined to her and she went into the kitchen and grabbed the boxes full of food.
"Don't forget about the smallest Magicarp. It needs to be fed directily." I said as Everest ran off.

I went into the kitchen and put a pan on the stove filled to the brim with water. Clicked the fire on high and waited for what I wanted to happen work.

Up stiars, Raiku stired in his sleep and was having a dream.
"No!! You won't hurt Sen....I'll protect her to my last breath, and even in death, I can still show how my love to her!!" He muttered. One of my pokemon, a small pink cat only about a foot tall, came into his room.
"Mew, mew, mew, mew..." It said. and began to tickle him with it's tail.
"Not now, Yuki....daddy's not feeling well..." He muttered and rolled over, causing Skitty to fall. Skitty jumpped back up on his bed and mewed again. Raiku knew that Yuki was stubborn, but sick, so he looked over his shoulder and saw Skitty.
"Oh, Skitty..." He siad and sat up. He heard whistling and got out of bed and walked down stirs. He went into the kitchen and saw me and Yuki.
"Sen...what are you doing?" He asked.
"Something I know. Steam theripy....by putting a pan on the stove, and genrtating steam and mixed with mint, it soothes the nazel passages and you breath better." I explined. He listened to the sound of my voice and heard it was better. He took a deep breath and sighed.
"You're right, Sen, it does work." He said.
"Well, I don't want Rin to get mad, so, I'm going to pratice." I said and ran out the door and left him with Yuki.
"Good luck." He said and smiled. He looked around and had Yuki in his arms.

I ran down and got into the rink.
"There you are!! You're accually early for once. You need to get in to costume and go. Did you bring your song?"
"Of cores, and I also burnt the songs that I want to use for the rest of the season." I said.
"Good. All on one CD, right?"
"Yeup." I said as I changed into my costume. Rin looked in my eyes and saw some worry.
"Are you alright?" Rin asked.
"Yeah. Raiku and Yuki are sick from the hurricane."
"Do you want to go home and take care of them, you can." She said.
"No...I need to skate. I'm here, just let me do my job." I replied and tied up my skates. I sighed as the ice grew dark once again from the pre-game entertinment and I went out for my perfomance.
kimi to nagameteta
hoshi wo atsumeta mado ni
utsushiteta
mata yubiori kazoeta
toki wo kasaneta yoru ni
toikaketa
toki wo tometa
suki da yo to ieba hagura ka shita
ki ga tsukanai FREE wa
mou yamete
tonari ni iru toki
watashi no kidou wa itsumo
shuukyokusei
TREMOLO mitai ni
namiutsu shikou no kakudo
tsukamenai kimi wo oeba
nani ka wo ushinatte shimai sou na
omoi ukabe fune wo dasu
dakishimete de awana kereba koko
uke tomete DENEBOLA wo tobi koe yuku wa
wagamama na saisa kimi no you da ne
oikakete ukabu PANORAMA
gosen no ue de nagareboshi
ima utau kara terashite yo ne SPICA
waratteitai yo hitori wa iya da yo
kotae ga kikitai kowakute kikenai
yoru wo ikutsu mo sugoshite
mirai e tsunagu no
mata taku hoshi wo yoke sagashiteta
shinwa wa dare no mikata nano
tameiki de ochikonde ita gogo
omou dake kimi no na wo hitori tsubuyaku wa
asaha kana ai jya todokanai yo ne
aitakute PIANO kanadeta oto
kurushikute afure dasu
yoinjyoujyou kimi ni todoke
dakishimete de awanakereba koko
uke tomete DENEBOLA wo tobi koe yuku wa
wagamama na saisa kimi no you da ne
oikakete ukabu PANORAMA
gosen no ue de nagareboshi
ima utau kara terashite yo ne SPICA
I went back to Rin and changed back to go home.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:43 pm
Back at home the kitchen felt and looked more like a sauna with Yuki and Raiku in her but from the mix came some relief, he had her above the stove as he waved a few puffs of steam with his hand to her,"There doenst that feel much better hun....mommy sure knows what to do when it comes to herbs.....yeah you'll be better in no itme." Everest comes down and sees them in the litchen and smells the mint,"Daddy whats that scent and why are you hovering Yuki by that pot?" "Mommy made an herbal remedy to help with me and Yuki's colds....its working that I know." "Oh......um, is it alright if I play with Yuki? is she still contagious?" Raiku wraps Yuki back up setting her on the chair,"Not just yet honey we just need to make sure she is well enough then you can....just give it a bit." Everest looks at Yuki and scurries outside to play with a ball as Raiku watched her through the window.

A few hours go by and he can tell from his breathing the steam was working and he could actually breathe,observing Yuki he saw she was breathing a little easier as well but was still very weak from being hospitalized,"Dont worry sweetie once your better we can get your physical therapy started and you'll be running around the house in no time." She mews lightly and he laughs gently petting her ears as they twitched and hears Senente come in as she puts her things down,"Hey everyone mommys home." Raiku comes up to her and she could tell the remedy worked,"Well look at you Mr. sickly...I told you it worked how did Yuki do?"

"She's breathing a little better but I still had to clean her face up almost every five minutes." Senente laughs a little as she watched him go back into the chair cradling Yuki as he tried to give a hug,she looks up to him and starts to sniff making a little sound that was different."Awww thats so cute,wittle Yuki is trying to find me.....I'm right here sweetie....right her." "Um Rai....I dont think that a good idea." "Nothing to worry about shes just smelling my face." he says as he nuzzled her nose and feels a pinch, Yuki smelled something sweet and thought of his nose as a bottle and clamped on."Gah! Yuki I'm not a bottle you got daddy's nose let go." Senente bursted out laughong as she watched him get aggitated,"Ha..ha real amusing just get her off me."

"Oh no no no...I'm enjoying this" she says sitting down but after a couple more nibbles she picks Yuki up,"Silly sweetie mommy will get a bottle for you.....can you mew for me?" Yuki looks as she was about to mew but what Senente thought was it was actually a sneeze comeing till,"Choo!" she sniffle as Senente got sprayed by her and Raiku was holding a funny."Very funny Rai....leave it to have me be hit with a spray of snot.....ewww gross this is gross." she whines wiping off Yuki's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:48 am
I was the most discusting thing in my life. Not only was I covored in snot, but, Raiku was laughing at the fact I fell for a childish prank. I grabbed another towel and began to wipe the snot off my hair and face.
"Ewwww....." I said as I took mine and Yuki's rags down to the basement to wash them. After I came back up, I dug in the fridge to look for something to eat.
"You know, Rai, it's funny...a child Yuki's age shouldn't have that kind of volsity to sneeze like that." I said as I went over to the fuit bowl. I began to cut up friut so I can eat.
Raiku came up behind me and slid his finger up my leg and in my skirt.
"Rai!!" I yelled and looked over at him.
"You remember the last time that I was cutting fruit?" I asked and put the strawberries into another bowl.
"So, how was the show?" Raiku asked.
"Great. Rin was proud of the song and she's thinking up moves for the one thing that I could never have done before...." I said
"And that is...." Raiku said in a puzzled tone.
"The mother daughter back to school competive skate!" I said with a smile on my face. Which one are yo taking to skate with you?" He asked.
"Yuki....she loves it." I replied to him.
"She'll have fun." Raiku said. I poked at the fruit with a fork and ate some of the apples. I looked over to Yuki and grabbed a slice of an apple and put it to her mouth.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:02 am
She watches her suck on the apple slice knowing her it was the most favorite of fruits to eat,"Just a couple more days and you'll be better also we need to get you well enough to skate." Yuki perks up and listens to Senente talk,"Thats right this year mommy and you can skate together in a mother and daugther skate and since you love to skate I thought you can do it with me." Yuki smiles a little and so does Senente as she gave her another apple slice,it would be sooner or later that the sick bug would be away getting everyone better.

Three days goes by and soon the house was feeeling well,odd enough Everest was lucky not to get sick while everyone else did from passing it to the other,Yuki was free from the cold but was still slightly immobile from the accident only really able to lift her hand a little and her head. Raiku was helping Senente in the kitchen with some work while Everest was playing on the rug and scoot up to Yuki asleep and runs up to Senente tugging at her skirt."Mommy? now?....now can I." "Can you what sweetie?.....I dont understand." Senente says confused of her question till it hit her,she wanted to hold Yuki for awhile but she was too sick to be carried around but now she was stable enough to do so,"Alright Everest you can hold her now lets get you settled on the couch.

Senente puts Everest on the couch and carefully picks Yuki up in the blanket,"Alright sweetie please be careful with her she cant move much and if she makes odd noises it means shes sniffing you to figure out which of us is there." she nods and is given Yuki and carefully holds her close,"Mommy she looks like a little baby sleeping....she tiny like one." Senente watches her hold her and smiles,"She sure does even though shes your older sister she does look like a baby." Everest looks at her curiously and sees her move her head and start to smell Everest,"Mommy what is she doing its wierd." "Dont worry hun shes just smelling you to know its you Everest thats all." Raiku comes in and holds Senente as they watch Everest hold Yuki and he sighs,"Well tomarrow she'll start physical therapy so everything will be fine at least Dr.Tayoko and Ayuke are her instructors.....they'll be nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:48 pm
I sat next to Raiku reding on Yuki's change with him. I sruggled to see the words because I wasn't wanting to read with my glass.
"Sen, just put them on. You can't read without them." Raiku said as he handed me the glasses. I took them and slid them on to my face.
"I hate em....the glasses....ten long years having something to help my vision. First glasses, than contacts when I became a shinobi, not a good idea, than goggles, I hated those the most....than I decided to quit doing ninja missions and got these back. They still suck!" I replied.
"No....they make you look cute." Raiku said as he nuzzled me. I felt his arm go around my legs.
"Well how about I get to looking back at my mom's old herb records. Maybe I'll find something good." I said and smiled as I went over to the shelf. I grabbed the green note book and walked back over to Raiku.
Ok....page number nint--" I stopped dead in my traks and dropped the note book.
"Is something wrong?" Raiku asked.
"Th--there's blood in my book....and it's my mother's....Raiku!!" I screamed.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 pm
He looks at the page the book landed on and saw her face,she was in shock and terrified as in his view she was thinking back when her mother was killed and the blood was a reminder,"Sen I got you its alright.....I got you." Raiku knew how much she suffered when her mother died and could only comfort her as much as possible. "Why dont we just take a break from reserch....perhaps theres another way we can help Yuki without having to look real hard.......we need some air." Senente looks up to him and wipes the tears out of her eyes,"What about Yuki? I cant just leave her by herself she's defenseless."

"Well we'll take the girls with us for a family walk......the air can calm us down since we've been stuck in the house for a few weeks and were all a little on the edge and its such a nice day we can wear our sun clothes....you remember, the white sundress with the matching hat and I can wear mt white shorts and shirt." Senente looks around and back at him with a smile."I guess it could work and who knows it could help Yuki a little being outside.....oh! lets make it a picnic a nice outing for once.After a few minutes Senente waits for Raiku and Everest to dress while she carefully dressed Yuki in her white sundress,"I know you dont like to be touch but you can lay down in awhile were going out today." once they came down everyone went out into the fields and set up their picnic blanket and walked along the grass.

Several Beautifly and Butterfree were hovering along the flowers as Everest chased them running in circles as Senente watched her and Raiku held Yuki still asleep on his lap,carefully he places her on the blanket watching Senente look at Everest and smiles hearing here."You were right Sen....we all needed this and it takes our minds off getting at eachother stuck in the house." "Well its such a nice day since the hurricane and the field is full of grass pokemon I thought it would be nice." she says looking at Yuki,she was in a small ball as her tiny dress swayed in the breeze which made her smile,"Shes just so cute when shes asleep I wish she could be running with Everest right now." Raiku sighs,"Well give it some time and she will one baby step at a time." A Butterfree comes down on the blanket and sniffs around Yuki and nudges her,"Free...fre.free" it said and Yuki stirs,she looks up and moves her head to the Butterfree and mews."Aww thats so cute Rai look,even with her immobile shes curious with Butterfree."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:22 pm
I looked on and sighed.
"Is something wrong, Sen?" Raiku asked
"A little. I'm just thinking on if my mom was still alive, on how she would feel about me marrying you, Rai." I replied.
"Don't worry about it, we have a family and we're all happy. Senomi would be proud of you." He said as he stroked Yuki's hair.
"You know...it's funny. I'm here with you and I'm not that upset."
"Why?"
"Well, I uesally don't get along well with pokemon. The pokemon are just so awesome. The Bulbasaur, and other grass pokemon, it make me think on how they're related to us in so many ways." He said.
"We're lucky. We have the most butiful girls in the world...." I said and smiled. I looked up and saw two Beutifly above me and Raiku.
"Oh yeah....middle summer is when the Butterfly pokemon get together and have thier mating dance. If one does it, maybe the other will like it and join in the dance." I said.
"Well, you have a butterfly pokemon...are you going to...let it go and start a family?"
"You know all my poemon are special to me. Heck, a good portion of them are roming the island." I said and smiled.
"Besides, if I were to release Butterfree, than, I would turn around and catch another Caterpie." I replied. I felt one of the beutifly land on my head and Raiku began to laugh.
"Sen...it looks like you have a Bowtifly on your head." He snikred.
"Funny..."I replied. I shook my head to have Beautfly get off my head and the breeze began to blow my hair around and the sunlight glisened in the dark shade of purple that it was. Once Beautifly was off, I looked over to see Everest and saw her running to me.
"Mommy!!" Look what I made you!!" She said and pulled out a flower headband made from white lillies and daisies.
"Sweetie, this is so cute." I said as I held her. She looked down and slid it on my head. I put her down and she laughed.
"Mommy, you look so cute!" She said.
"Really?" I asked and moved some of my bangs behind my ear. The breeze picked up again and my hair got lifted again. Raiku gasped as my hair gleamed in the sun and flowed behind me.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 pm
From his view the sunlight beamed just right as Senente's hair glisten with shines of purple which was something amazing to see with him,"Rai your staring at me whats up." "Oh umm...nothing I was just gazing at your beauty in the sun....your so lovely in it." Senente smiles blushing lightly as she touched a lily on her headband and looked up to the sky watching the clouds go by."Theres so many odd clouds looking around look one like a rabbit look up." Everest runs up and looks up laughing at the cloud shape;"It does mommy and look theres one shaped like a star." she points up to one shaped like a large star and everyone smiled,Raiku picks up Everest and hugs her letting her squirm out to play in the flowers.

A couple minutes go by as Raiku and Senente get the food ready keeping an eye on Yuki in a ball asleep,Everest comes up with something in her hand nudging Yuki,"Sissy?....I got you something its not black but it matches your dress." she says taking a small lily placing it in Yuki ponytail.Yuki stirs waking up to see Everest and mews making her laugh a little and she gets an idea picking her sister up,"Maybe we can try to make you move a little....so mommy will be happy." Everest picks Yuki up and tries to balance her on all fours to retain her balance,she stands for a second before flopping back down on the blanket in a light thud,"Mew...mew."Yuki whines but Everest was persistent.

"Lets try again I know you can move we just need to make you....lets try again." she says and picks her up again only to see the same result.Raiku sees what Everest was doing and watches as Everest tried everytime to get Yuki to stay balanced on all fours but it always ended with Yuki flopping back down on the blanket mewing.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games