Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:29 pm
Even though there were times that Raiku would be saying she was stubborn this would be a good time to really see it in action, on anpother note though she hated that would but he wasnt going to give up too easily and would pick about it once bedtime came. She called up to Nasagah to see if everest needed anything else but he was pretty good on his own as she was fast asleep snuggled in her blanket while he watched to make sure she was resting as peacfully as possible. Raiku went up to see him do this and was proud that Nasagah was taking the steps to know when he needed to help out and this time he had done so all by himself without a hand to cling to and made a wise desicion. Naruto finally said his goodbyes for the evening that made Yuki upset to see but he promised her from her on then the weekends would be a time he would come to the island and come back to play since it was a great interacting time for her since she was developing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:40 pm
As we all sat down to Eat, Raiku, Nasagah, Yuki and I watched Raiku as he was the first to take his plate and fill it up, passing things to me. He was happy seeing the noodles and tuna as well as the green spices and herbs, the steaming vegetables, the cool sweet salad I made for dessert, and it brought a smile to every ones face. Raiku knowing that he had a wife and kids, Nasagah knowing that his parents loved him, Yuki for just being cute, even Everest was the talk of the table as she was so smart and we began to make plans for a way to say thanks for all she did with helping me, and last was me, having a nice home with good food and love. I hid my tears of joy knowing that I was glad to be in the arms of a guy that I loved so greatly, and kids behind me, but deep in my heart, there was a burden that involved the Cyber Cuties side of me. I was bringing in more sales than any one on the group. Even more than Hiroshi  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm
Since being in America for almost a year the Cyber Cuties were doing its best to stay alive, but like most music fads in the world every so often they would reach a snag in their reputations and that was happening with them when it came to popularity. CV-SEN03 was more popular in sales since being able to make a new album more than the other vocals for several reason but there were more problems since the first original was in an infant stage. Demetri had made a story to cover for Yuki of her taking a hiatus for some time due to it effecting her childhood and she needed time to recover and develop for a little bit, that was a good cover but the others needed to put themselves back out there, but being children it was tough since they were tramatized from the disaster and starting to get back into rhythm of things.
Hiroshi was the newset cutie but hasnt had time to get out there since disappearing from Skyline after coming home, Haruka as well had not made much contact and the two were in hidden in their dojo in the swamps. Senente thought about it and decided that when the time was right that the children would all come together and have a thinking party to come up with new material to vocalize since their original songs were really good but the media demand was high and new matireal was needed on demand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:49 am
With the fact that I was the most popular thing, Dimitri would come and grab me and take me to photo shoots, recordings, signings, I hated it. One time, i was even pulled out of my lesson to do pictures outside. Everyone was wondering what was going on as time went on, I couldn't even walk down the street unless my hair was up and i had sunglasses and a hat on. I even started having different clothes instead of my blue skirt, it was now shorts and dress shirts.

Even if I did try and go into town, I had to switch out Yuki's Caterpie pouch for a simple one with a cute bear and it was just days before the comeback tour for us.
As school was ending, I went up to Dimitri, to tell him what i thought about all the popularity.
"I can't do this! I want to sit out the comeback concert. I know that I am the money maker, but this was started with my girls. It;s what they love. I'm going to let them soar." I said to him with a serious look in my eyes  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:05 pm
Demetri knew when to know his place and when she ment something it ment she was demanding for it to happen, he did see a point to all of it since CV-SEN03 was by far the most talk of the city right now and the children had been mentioned a few times before but not as major talk. It was about time to bring back them but had an idea brewing that could be something possible.
"I can see your point now and yes, they do need to be in the spotlight and I want to add a little flare to it, the show is a great setting now but perhaps I add a retro feel for it and then the audieance would be reminded of them and come back to it. It has happened before in the USA all the time of old cartoons from years about coming back and is popular than ever as a strong fad from music to mercendise. I think that if we brought them all back retro style it'll bring the crowds back for them."
He had a good idea going on since it would not just solve the problem of giving them the right attention, but as well add a flare theme of the retro into the event.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:26 pm
With me sitting back to watch the others shine, and if I knew Raiku like I did he would pull me out for some songs that he would dedicate to me, and I had no choice for that. It was only for a bit, I didn't do much singing and the excuse was that I didn't have a voice as time was prepped up for the three that were there. Another advantige was saying that I had to take care of Yuki and could not get a sitter in time  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:55 pm
Besides having to watch Yuki it gave Senente a chance to take a break from the stardom scene since ever since the sudden popularity it was just bringing more stress on her and making it so being at home wasnt even a fun thing to do since having to run from fans and such, Demetri was doing his best to make it easy for her to live her life but alas being part of a popular media sensation always comes with the price of having an adnormal life and making sure to keep the fans going strong. He even had the offer of having bodyguards around the island on shifts and while she was around town but never thought if she ever wanted that kind of treatment if she wanted to live a normal life, on the bright side Senente was having time at home to do as she wanted.
Everest and iroshi were in a fog wondering why they were dragged over the the Nakasoya Stadium and placed in their Cyber Cutie outfits lead to different place to place like it was before, they knew about the performance but didnt know they were the main attraction.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 am
I stood back stage watching the kids in a tube that was to raise up and Everest looked over to Hiroshi and was ready to go. They were going to start off with a combo song of Japanese and American. What they planed was to do a beautiful combo of Saihate as Hiroshi laied in her lap and they were ready to go.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:16 pm
The two of them knew the song well and with the piano soft version playing the stage was set for them as they played it out, Hiroshi's and Everest's vocal were a great pair on the softer songs like Saihate and Last Night Good Night because the melodies were always perfect and on the key when it was a gentle note and it was about to happen as soon as their headphones lit up at the cue to sing. It was a soft and friendly feel that gave the crowd a soothing tine to the stadiem as they let the enviorment be consumed in a soft gentle mood. Senente watched them on the television at home and saw how everyone reacted to them and grew a smile on her face, that was the one thing she wanted to happen to them as their popularity would be shining bright onto them after a long and challenging hiatus being away from Japan, so the feel for the crowd was hard to build with but as they finished the crowd was in awe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:46 pm
It brought a smile to my face knowing well that the kids were having much fun and soon, after a few good songs, they would break into solos, but, as they wrapped up their last song, it was Raiku's turn. He was in the green room, pacing back and forth as his nerves ate away at him.
"Oh man. I can't go out there. Senente always goes on before me and that calms me down....all those people.....it scares me knowing here I'm all alone and I can't hear Senente's voice to calm me down." He said was he was on his fifth water bottle in the last half hour as it was his cue, the kids came in and saw him.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 pm
Even though they were just children they could tell when an adult was having some issues and from the empty water bottles and pace trail on the floor it was seen stright up. Everest knew that her father was not the best to be in front of people...let alone singing in public when it was his worst at home, but this was different since his cheerleader wasnt in the audience and the nevrves were getting at him. He constantly paced and muttered the same sentences over and over again and it was in a way getting on Everest's last nerve, just like Senente she could be a hot tempered fuse when the right button is pushed and to see her own father, the one that taught her not to fear fear itself was doing the one thing not to do and pulled his collar to her level.
"I know it looks bad out there but listen to me and really close.....think of mom out there and seeing what your doing just resting here in a panic.....I dougbt thats what she would want. She is out there and waiting though not in oerson but her eyes are watching and waiting for you to come out....do you really want to keep her waiting?"
After that point she started to mutter in Lokchaion that became a fiery mix of insults and loud voice that perked Raiku's attention fast since he had learned to understand the language well and was a little on the surprise side on his daughter's mouth. Then again she had a point since if he didnt go now then something would happen out in the crowd but Everest had a little spark and with saying her word in a way shoved him on stage as he slid almost in the middle.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 am
As he began to hear his song, Raiku's leg shook a bit from the crowd and he had to start singing. He scanned the whole area and picked out Sakura's face and smiled as he began to work his magic of his songs and acted as if I was there with him, even though he does his dances with me and him, he just stood there and moved about the platforms as his fear faded away and the first of his set was done from Canterlla to hold his hand out. It was Magnet up in his set, and I would always do it with him, but this time Everest was scooted out to sing with him.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 pm
It was only a tiny shock but how he was going on stage it was the time to add on and in a way, Everest had her characteristics close enough to be a singing coach for her choking father. She came on right when Senente would start her part that made Raiku turn his head in confusion but kept his posure knowing it was his daugther singing, but somehow there was a spark of inspiration in the air as he looked back and fourth from the crown where Sakura was and hearing Everest sing almost in the same tone as Senente but slightly pitched a tad, but that was all they needed. The two of them followed on eachother's part with a step or two back and fourth and a twirl here and there, almost like it was the two of them there but to the audience it was a daddy daugther combination that added a little cuteness to the show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:14 pm
As I sat at home, it brought a smile to my face knowing that Raiku was able to recover well without me there to cheer him on. Yuki was asleep now and she was in her crib with Kuroi sleeping at the foot of it, tucked up like a dog, ears perked for anything that might seem a miss.

After Raiku's set was done, he finally was able to breathe right as he sat down in the green room. He heard the sounds of his phone and picked it up.
"Raiku." He said into the speaker.
"I'm glad you were not doing that alone, Hatchi boy." I replied and a smile went right on his face.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 pm
To hear that he had done a great job without her there was something to smile about and even gave a slight giggle from being so happy, which was a bit something on his part but it was all in good fun. Even Everest was smiling at the fact her father no longer had the shaking legs and sweat pouring down his face from fear and she was glad to see the right expression out. During the intermission the crowd was in big talk on what was going on and the fact that the original Cyber Cuties were starting to come back from the brink of nowhere and being said more in conversation, the male Cyber Cuties especially since both CV-RAI5 and CV-HIRO4 were a new voice range and from the feedback, were a great addition at least for now before the stage got dark once again.
Raiku was a little confused since there was still a good five minutes left till the next showing but somehow Demetri was all smiles sipping on a juice mix in his box chair, so that alone gave a clue he was the one pilling the strings and out of the backstage a heavy Bass beat was starting to play out, which was a bit different for most of their genres, however Everest realized pretty quick that she never figured out the one Horoshi decided to pick, and it was apparent what he chose, just like the first Cyber Cutie that started it all he was bringing back the Trance beats like Yuki's upbeat Techno and Dance just to bring the genrues of that nature back. That was a shock especially for a shyish boy like he was but as he started singing 'Melody', it was like he was programmed to sing those hard to hear tunes and even was syncronized with the beat with his moves, that follow as accurate as accurate can go that even the crowd was turning into a raving party as they went jumping to the rhythm.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games