Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Couples you really REALLY don't like Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xscarletsakurax

Shy Regular

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:45 pm
i also dont like pallatshipping i really dont like it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 pm
Ash and May. I just don't think they are for each other.
Ash and Misty all the flippin way  

Jessii_Chuu

Tipsy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hygienic 200

2ndPokeMaster

Crystal Abomination

8,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:19 pm
Ikari, Coma, anything with Paul- I think of him as incapable of love or any positive emotions whatsoever. Cilan/Iris (forgot the name) simply because I prefer SommelierShipping- not hate, just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. PalletShipping- Gary seems pretty straight to me, and I think he just *secretly* still regards Ash as his friend, and vice versa. (But who knows, he could just be bi...) Also, ElderShipping ( burning_eyes ). Problem? twisted It just...DISGUSTS me. burning_eyes Tracey/Oak, too- even one-sided, that's just WRONG (to me)!
LOL, sorry about the long stuffz. redface sweatdrop lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:09 pm
Because I simply cannot STAND her character and what they've done to her, SerenaxAsh. I can say, without a doubt, that she's the first Pokemon character I've actually LOATHED with every fibre of my being.

Serena in the games was an amazing character. You either got to BE her, or she was your rival, and she was pretty damn amazing either way.

In the past, we've had game-protags or NPCs introduced into the anime with pretty accurate back stories and what not, and they turn out to be pretty amazing, just like their game counterparts. Dawn and May and of course Misty were prime examples of (female) characters that transferred well into the anime and had relevant stories to go with them.

Serena was introduced, however, in the most Mary-Sue way possible. Suddenly, she's part of Ash's past, she's been hanging onto a handkerchief he gave her when they were kids, etc. What the hell...? Why why WHY was this considered okay? I'm sorry, but you can't throw in someone like this as part of a main character's back story, that doesn't work. They should've stuck with the fact that, sure, she came from Kanto, as it's implied in the games that her family (if she's your character) moved to Kalos. The idea makes perfect sense until you suddenly decide she met Ash and she was 'his friend' back when she was there, resulting in her character being introduced as nothing more then a potential love interest to a pretty asexual individual.

And I'm not a Pokeshipper by any means, but I feel for those of them who are angry that AshSerena is being named 'the new Pokeshipping'. Excuse you. Comparing the blond Mary-Sue following Ash around to Misty's character is an insult.

Considering the way she was introduced, too, as a guest at Professor Oak's summer camp, I'm terrified if Gary makes a cameo, there's going to be some conflict between he and Ash over HER. It'd be logical for her to have also met Gary at the same place (as much as I dislike the idea, but following current canon), since Gary would likely be wherever Professor Oak was at the time. The last thing I want to see in this anime is a revival of the original Ash/Gary rivalry over this waste of animation. I seriously think I would hurl and give up on the anime all together, partly because I have deep roots in the Palletshipping fandom and partly due to the giant ramp going over the shark if it was actually done.

Sorry I know the thread's mostly dead but I needed to spit this out somewhere, it's been driving me bonkers.

Wonnykins

Diamond Dabbler

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:18 am
Wonnykins
Because I simply cannot STAND her character and what they've done to her, SerenaxAsh. I can say, without a doubt, that she's the first Pokemon character I've actually LOATHED with every fibre of my being.

Serena in the games was an amazing character. You either got to BE her, or she was your rival, and she was pretty damn amazing either way.

In the past, we've had game-protags or NPCs introduced into the anime with pretty accurate back stories and what not, and they turn out to be pretty amazing, just like their game counterparts. Dawn and May and of course Misty were prime examples of (female) characters that transferred well into the anime and had relevant stories to go with them.

Serena was introduced, however, in the most Mary-Sue way possible. Suddenly, she's part of Ash's past, she's been hanging onto a handkerchief he gave her when they were kids, etc. What the hell...? Why why WHY was this considered okay? I'm sorry, but you can't throw in someone like this as part of a main character's back story, that doesn't work. They should've stuck with the fact that, sure, she came from Kanto, as it's implied in the games that her family (if she's your character) moved to Kalos. The idea makes perfect sense until you suddenly decide she met Ash and she was 'his friend' back when she was there, resulting in her character being introduced as nothing more then a potential love interest to a pretty asexual individual.

And I'm not a Pokeshipper by any means, but I feel for those of them who are angry that AshSerena is being named 'the new Pokeshipping'. Excuse you. Comparing the blond Mary-Sue following Ash around to Misty's character is an insult.

Considering the way she was introduced, too, as a guest at Professor Oak's summer camp, I'm terrified if Gary makes a cameo, there's going to be some conflict between he and Ash over HER. It'd be logical for her to have also met Gary at the same place (as much as I dislike the idea, but following current canon), since Gary would likely be wherever Professor Oak was at the time. The last thing I want to see in this anime is a revival of the original Ash/Gary rivalry over this waste of animation. I seriously think I would hurl and give up on the anime all together, partly because I have deep roots in the Palletshipping fandom and partly due to the giant ramp going over the shark if it was actually done.

Sorry I know the thread's mostly dead but I needed to spit this out somewhere, it's been driving me bonkers.

Lol, I think you pointed out every reason why I do not like the ship, I am a pokeshipper though (not hardcore). I feel like if the Serena character was better than I could like the ship.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:59 pm
Blood_of_Ares
-> Everyone, keep it cool in this thread. This isn't an attack on anyone personally. It's just a place to talk about couples you don't like. Dont get butt hurt <--

For me it's PokeShipping.
Boring, overdone, bland, white washed and annoying. Can't stand it.

Dude, I totally agree! Misty was a total b***h to Ash. It goes without saying that Ash doesn't need her kind around him.  

YuriVenomeSakaki

YuriVenomeSakaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:10 pm
2ndPokeMaster
Ikari, Coma, anything with Paul- I think of him as incapable of love or any positive emotions whatsoever. Cilan/Iris (forgot the name) simply because I prefer SommelierShipping- not hate, just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. PalletShipping- Gary seems pretty straight to me, and I think he just *secretly* still regards Ash as his friend, and vice versa. (But who knows, he could just be bi...) Also, ElderShipping ( burning_eyes ). Problem? twisted It just...DISGUSTS me. burning_eyes Tracey/Oak, too- even one-sided, that's just WRONG (to me)!
LOL, sorry about the long stuffz. redface sweatdrop lol [/quote

WHAT?! How can you hate Comashipping? I first hated it but now I love it!

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff