Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Couples you really REALLY don't like Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxie Moxie Sox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 pm
InuHalfDemon30
[Ren The Ryoko]
InuHalfDemon30
[Ren The Ryoko]
InuHalfDemon30

Sorry It's just that Misty seems like alittle older than Ash And seems like an older sister for him. And i like AdvancedShipping.

Palletshipping = GARY and Ash
Pokeshipping = Misty and Ash

opps well didn't really remember which was misty. -.-'

Yeah. It's cool. The names are easy to mix up.

But yes. Ash/Misty is Pokeshipping. Ash/Gary is Palletshipping.

ok

Pokeshipping is lame.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:03 am
InuHalfDemon30
Secret Kimiko
InuHalfDemon30
Rosetta Birch
InuHalfDemon30
stare Palletshipping
LOL ITS IS THE CRAZIEST SHIPPING EvAh! well no9t really but it is a bit awk... xD

Yep.

Um...if you don't mind me asking: why? I've always thought Palletshipping was pretty cute.
<.<;;

Sorry It's just that Misty seems like alittle older than Ash And seems like an older sister for him. And i like AdvancedShipping.

Oh, well I agree about Ash and Misty.

Secret Kimiko

Erika from Dollars

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:54 am
I don't mind most shipping but anything dealing with N/C, mind control, or rape is a no go with me.

Giovanni/Silver gonk

certain pokemon and humans....gets really awkward. Such as a female buff looking Charmander/etc. with a buff looking Ash/Red.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:42 pm
katakiri
I don't mind most shipping but anything dealing with N/C, mind control, or rape is a no go with me.

Giovanni/Silver gonk

certain pokemon and humans....gets really awkward. Such as a female buff looking Charmander/etc. with a buff looking Ash/Red.

<.< Gio/Silver can be cute if its done right. >.>;

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Erika from Dollars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:37 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
katakiri

Giovanni/Silver gonk

Well it's not the pairing in question, its the idea that I thought they were son and father so them...doing anything kind of makes me squick

Basically any pairings that include incest are not my cup of tea, like Ash's mom Katsumi and Ash ><  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 am
katakiri
[Ren The Ryoko]
katakiri

Giovanni/Silver gonk

Well it's not the pairing in question, its the idea that I thought they were son and father so them...doing anything kind of makes me squick

Basically any pairings that include incest are not my cup of tea, like Ash's mom Katsumi and Ash ><

Well...they ARE Father and son. That's established canon in manga AND games now.

I'm so-so about incest. It has to be done just right for me to like it.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Erika from Dollars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:01 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
katakiri
[Ren The Ryoko]
katakiri

Giovanni/Silver gonk

Well...they ARE Father and son. That's established canon in manga AND games now.

For me it has to be....a concept that doesn't make me go squick sweatdrop

I can read incest and even tested myself on it, but my moral values always go into preach mode when I read lemons or hentai/yaoi about it mad Especially since they really like to point out the 'dad,' 'mom,' or 'sister' factor.

But besides that, there isn't any pairing that I really dislike, just genres, like N/C and non romantic highly implied incest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:07 am
katakiri
[Ren The Ryoko]
katakiri
[Ren The Ryoko]
katakiri

Giovanni/Silver gonk

For me it has to be....a concept that doesn't make me go squick sweatdrop

I can read incest and even tested myself on it, but my moral values always go into preach mode when I read lemons or hentai/yaoi about it mad Especially since they really like to point out the 'dad,' 'mom,' or 'sister' factor.

But besides that, there isn't any pairing that I really dislike, just genres, like N/C and non romantic highly implied incest.

Sometimes I'm just in the mood for dark stuff, ya know? It's the ultimate forbidden deal.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Abandoned Sword

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 am
LOL I'm not a member of this guild so you can delete my post if you don't want me here.

I hate FerrisWheelShipping (NxWhite), PokeShipping (AshxMisty), and ContestShipping (DrewxMay).

FerrisWheelShipping doesn't seem very logical. N grew up with Pokemon and wouldn't know how to act socially. He would NOT know how to get a girl (White). However, Black and N are both boys, and can relate. If White tried to make an impression on N, he would probably get awkward and dance around that situation; and probably think she's weirder than the rest of society.

Pokeshipping is better off with the two being friends. Ash isn't really a coupling type, he's too obnoxious for that. Misty is a tomboy, and probably doesn't like Ash either. Misty is more like an older sister figure to Ash, and that's how it should be.

ContestShipping is just a matter of my opinion. I dislike Drew AND May, but I don't want May to end up with a guy like him. Heck, I'd prefer AdvancedShipping over Contest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:18 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]

Not me! I read too much NTR that I don't want to read anything with NTR or N/C ever again! And Mindbreak gonk

So I tend to like the vanilla pairings >_>;  

Erika from Dollars

Roxie Moxie Sox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:57 am
PokemonWhiteToukoWhitlea
LOL I'm not a member of this guild so you can delete my post if you don't want me here.

I hate FerrisWheelShipping (NxWhite), PokeShipping (AshxMisty), and ContestShipping (DrewxMay).

FerrisWheelShipping doesn't seem very logical. N grew up with Pokemon and wouldn't know how to act socially. He would NOT know how to get a girl (White). However, Black and N are both boys, and can relate. If White tried to make an impression on N, he would probably get awkward and dance around that situation; and probably think she's weirder than the rest of society.

Pokeshipping is better off with the two being friends. Ash isn't really a coupling type, he's too obnoxious for that. Misty is a tomboy, and probably doesn't like Ash either. Misty is more like an older sister figure to Ash, and that's how it should be.

ContestShipping is just a matter of my opinion. I dislike Drew AND May, but I don't want May to end up with a guy like him. Heck, I'd prefer AdvancedShipping over Contest.

I really like May, but I feel like both Contest and Advanced are just kind of "Eh" pairings.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Any straight or yuri pairing, because girls are nasty and I'm a flaming homosexual. heart  

SharpenedMoonlight

Erika from Dollars

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:29 pm
I see a lot of Blankshipping lately but I find it ironic that there is a lack of Dento/Nobori/Kudari shipping, which makes a lot of sense.

I know it's "twin powa," but why do Japan pair up twins/relatives a whole lot? I'm starting to see a lot of it on FF.net too.

Also where did Yandere!Nobori come from? Wouldn't Kudari make more sense in that case, since he's genki and happy?

I'm kind of "Eh," on the both of them  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:32 am
Pokeshipping is plain nasty. So is any shipping with Misty in it.
Also, Ash is really quite the detestable character. But he's okay with Gary. I still think Gary deserves better x.x  

Cluey-kun

xscarletsakurax

Shy Regular

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 pm
I don't like ash and may or ash and dawn or even ash and iris only ash and misty is cute  
_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff