Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Cert Request Thread= CLOSED. New thread in services guild! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:14 pm
This cert thread is CLOSED. Go here (Soquili Services) for the new one!

But I'll finish up the last requests in this thread. No worries! No need for re-posting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O-si-yo my friend and well met! My name is Wyntre and I'm here for all your cert changing, uncert requesting, familiar equipping needs. I'll try to get to your requests as quickly as I can, so please have patience with me. I'm a very busy lady.

Please make sure that you read the next few posts carefully as they are chock full of very useful information.

If you still have a question feel free to post it in this thread or PM me with your questions.

If you have an outstanding request you may post it in here again UNLESS it is done by a colorist who requests that you PM cert changes. Please see the next post for that information.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:15 pm
READ THIS OR ELSE

Since some of the colourists have busy lives, they don't always have time to check this thread for requests. So some of them ask that you PM them with your requests instead. This is the list of colourists and how they would like you to go about in making your request.

Elder Colorists

1. Sirenz - Post in thread
  2. Nerpin - Post in thread
  3. mindsend - POST HERE

Senior Colorists

1. Mobster Goose - PM
  2. Rapidashtrainer - Post in thread
  3. Beejoux - Post HERE
  4. JulianMoMo ((formally LadyNekoya)) - Post in thread
  5. Agneza - Post HERE
  6. Darkmoon Dancer - POST HERE

Junior Colorists

1. xNephilim Queen - Send malhith a PM
  2. Hanging Gallow - POST HERE
  3. ATh e a r t - PM
  4. Slimycrow - POST HERE

Reoccuring Guest Colorists
(allowed to help in events as they are able or when we need and extra hand)
  1. Chibizoo - Post in thread
  2. Sabin Duvert - Post in thread
  3. Ririka - Post in thread

Previous Colorists
  1. ANY - POST HERE

Familiar Colorists

1. Wyntre - Post in thread
  2. Amirynth - Post HERE
  3. [ Lady Kiya ] - PM ((or use their Trading Post))
  4. Manda - PM ((or use their Trading Post))
  5. Selalusia - PM ((or use their Trading Post))
  6. odet amo - PM ((or use their Trading Post))
  7. Kiareii - PM ((or use their Trading Post))

IF YOU HAVE AN UNCERT OF A SOQUILI DONE BY ANY OF THESE PAST COLORISTS, PLEASE POST IT ALONG WITH YOUR REQUEST AS I MAY NEED TO MAKE YOU A COMPLETELY NEW CERT.

Guest Colorists
=Those who have guest-colored soquilis=
Dante-Sayre, Kealdra, Kyribird, Johanna K. Gambino, Lady Nozomi, Meeki, Sanura Panthress, Felmino, Sabin Duvert, and Tuari. - Post in thread

Past Colorists/Breeders
=Colorists who are no longer with us=
Aris Ravenstar, Astral Vanity, Cihiru, Dark Lunar Fox, dihydrogen, Endejester, Hanyousblood, Infinite Improbability, Kamiki, King Inversitle, Lilwolfpard, LittleDream, merangue, [ vance ], Dawniechan, Natsube, Tooaya, ~InfinityTrust~, Ameh and White Arsenic. - Post in thread

As always, all cert changes of Soquili by Sirenz must be posted IN THIS THREAD.

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:18 pm
So I'm sure you've still got a few questions, am I right? Well then here, let me see if I can answer them for you.

- What exactly can I request in this thread?

1. Co-ownership and ownership changes to a Soquili's cert. For first time changes to a Soquili's cert it is free. But after if you need it changed again you will need to pay 250g.
NOTE: PLEASE add the link if you are dissolving a coownership or adding a coowner.

2. Untagged versions of pets. This is free of charge. Please do remember though that sometimes there aren't untagged versions of your Soquili, especially older Soquili from the earlier years of the shop.

3. Familiar equipping. This is also a free service. If you have purchased a familiar and would like to put it on your Soquili's cert, you may post it here. Please include a name for your familiar and untagged image as well as it will need to go on the cert.

4. Cert background/tag frame color/tag feather color changes. Soquili who were a result of breedings ARE NOT ALLOWED to have these changes done to their cert. Please make sure that you include the Soquili's untagged version along with your request.

Owners are allowed ONE tag/feather/background change a month. So if you request for one Soquili's tag to be changed you will have to wait till next month to do another. Note that first time changes to a Soquili's cert it is free. But after if you need it changed again you will need to pay 250g.

5. Information correction. If your Soquili's name is spelt wrong or the information on the cert is missing/incorrect, please post it here with the correct information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

YOU MAY NOT change tempers, or names. Tempers cannot be changed once a Soquili has been given one, so your stuck with it. Names cannot be changed unless permission has been granted by shop first.

6. Adding mates to a Soquilis cert. If your Soquili has decided to lifemate and you wish to have their mate's name added to their cert you may request it to be done.

- What can't I post in this thread?

1. Requests that are for colorists who wish for any requests to be PMed to them.

2. Requests for certs for NEW Soquili that haven't been given a cert yet. Exception: If you are directed to this thread.

Certing information (Name/Temper/Owner) should always be sent to the colorist unless they specify otherwise. See the list above. This goes for Soquili from breedings as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:19 pm
Please use this form for each separate Soquili request.

For Changes to a cert:
[size=18]Changing Cert[/size]
[b]Name of Soquili (and/or familiar):[/b]
[b]Uncert and Certs:[/b]
[b]The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):[/b]
[b]The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag):[/b]
[b]Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change):[/b] If not, please send trade with 250g to Roniel Targaryen

For New Certs
[size=18]Cert App[/size]
[b]Uncert of pet in need of cert:[/b]
[b]Name of Soquili (and/or familiar):[/b]
[b]Name of owner:[/b]
[b]Date of arrival:[/b] (If it is a basket still then it's not needed. If you don't know exact dates, make an estimate)
[b]Breed:[/b] (If it is a breeding baby, please put what generation it is.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (This is generally not needed but sometimes it's nice to double check...)
[b]Temper:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b] [LINK OF MOTHER] - [LINK OF FATHER]
[b]The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag):[/b]
[b]Cert Type:[/b] (Choose which type of premade cert you would like for your pet from the thread above. If you want a custom cert, please specify details.)

Available pre-made backgrounds that you may use for your Soquili's cert can be viewed here.

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:08 pm
Changing Cert
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Nymphalidae and Hródolf
Uncert and Certs: Soquili Cert | Soquili Uncert | Familiar Uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Adding a familiar. I won him here. I PMed the info but it's been a month, so I'm not sure if I should post here instead? Sorry, I'm not trying to be a pest, just want to be sure it wasn't accidentally forgotten and that I'm doing things right. <3 I had requested a separate familiar cert as well:

Name: Hródolf
Temper: Subservient

The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): King Inversitle (Soquili), Chibizoo (Familiar)
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change):
N/A; adding a familiar is free.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 am
Cert App
Uncert of pet in need of cert: Black Rose uncert + Resonance
Name of horse: Black Rose
Name of owner: Melodine Cantus
Date of arrival: 10 September 2009
Breed: Lapin Angelique
Temper: Hesitant
Mate: Grunge Wolf
Parents: none; gen 1
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Natsube
Cert Type: background

Changing Cert
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Houndoom
Uncert and Certs: Cert + uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Adding co-ownership! (starrystarberry & Melodine Cantus) X
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): lilwolfpard
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change):
Yes!

Changing Cert
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Blaithin
Uncert and Certs: Uncert+ cert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Change of ownership to me, Melodine Cantus! X
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): endejester
Yes

User Image
User Image
User Image  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 am
Well..There's no uncert request form so I'll um...Just ask...I'm looking for my boy Satres uncert...I didn't get one. ^^; He was coloured by Dihi.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:56 pm
Changing Cert
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Cult.
Uncert and Certs: Uncert. Cert.
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): She has now lifemated, so I'd like to add the name 'Seamus' to the mate part of her cert.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Dihydrogen.
Yes!

User Image  

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 pm
Changing Cert
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Arianrhod and Dread Kitty Phosphorus (however, if that doesn't all fit just "Phosphorus" will be fine).
Uncert and Certs: [Arianrhod Cert] [Arianrhod Uncert] [Phosphorus Uncert]
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Familiar equipping + familiar cert (if allowed; I won him over a month and a half ago, but never received the cert, so I wasn't sure).

Name: Dread Kitty Phosphorus
Temper: Sneaky.

The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Infinity Trust for the mare, Nerpin for the familiar.
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:08 am
Changing Cert
Name of Soquili: Aldora
Uncert and Certs: Cert and Uncert
The change you are requesting: user name change from: icy baby black and blues ; to: icy serenade
The colorist of the pet: mindsend
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?: Yes

User Image  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 am
Changing Cert
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Aylin and Rizo
Uncert and Certs:

Aylin and Rizo

(Also, I never got a cert for just Rizo... So if possible I'd like to have that as well.

Name: Rizo
Temper: Obedient
Colored by: Sisi

Thank you!)
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Addition of familiar
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Mindsend
Yes

User Image

and

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:03 pm
Changing Cert
Name of Soquili: Nerina
Uncert and Certs:
Cert
Uncert
The change you are requesting: Co-Ownership with Teh Roarie (Agreement Here)
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Dihydrogen
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?:
First time smile

User Image  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm
Changing Cert
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Mi Ren Ko
Uncert and Certs:
Cert
Uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Co-owner addition.
Please add: Rea Fearless
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Imp
First time.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:47 am
Changing Cert
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Don Juan; the Lord Valentino
Uncert and Certs: Certs:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mer/certed/day10.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mer/certed/day10-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mer/certed/day10-3.jpg
(His fully clothed one is his main cert, but others are used in breeding threads and RPs)
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Lifemate addition: Alaure
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): merangue
Yes (Have sent one before, but it was never done)

User Image
User Image
User Image

Also, not sure if I can get this here but I'd like a cert version of my Jasper without the familiar.

Changing Cert
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Jasper Hale & Maria
Uncert and Certs: Paired cert:
Cert
uncert: http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/ERkaisanti/Soquili/xUncerts/jasperhale.png
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Cert version of Jasper without his familiar
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz
Yes

User Image  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:12 pm
Changing Cert
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Zaitus and Vikata
Uncert and Certs: Zaitus cert : Zaitus Uncert : Vikata Uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Addition of familiar and a familiar cert. I was told to come to you about it since the colorist of the familiar left.

Familiar Information
Name: Vikata
Temper: Snappish
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): InfinityTrust for Zaitus, Yayoi for Vikata
Yes

User Image

User Image  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out