Welcome to Gaia! ::

Protect your account from Hacks and Scams!

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the prevention of hacking, and scamming. 

Tags: Fighting, against, Hacking, Scams, Protect 

Reply Everyone!
Fake or Real??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Asakura 62

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:56 pm
I got this pm the other day and idk if its true please help!

Dear Ryoko Asakura 62:

On behalf of GIB Agents Burning Crimson, Ryu Ktu, and their associates, I would like to invite you and all interested individuals within The Gaia S.O.S. Brigade to the 2010 G.I.B. Summer Bash.
It is currently still in the planning stage, but is set to begin sometime in August. This summer celebration is a chance to make new friends and have rollicking roleplaying fun in the summer sun, while soaking up some rays on the glittering sand.

The administrators of the '10 Summer Bash share your interest in the supernatural and fun, and so request your presence at this event. Hopefully, many other guilds, both Gaian and Extragalactic, will be present at the event, so this will be a good chance to mix and mingle. We hope to see you there!

If your organization wishes to attend this event, please start up a topic in your forums regarding the party, and request that people post in it if they wish to go. Send me a completed list of participants by the deadline of July 18th. If your organization is disinterested or unable to attend, please send me a pm stating so.

Best Regards,

Agent Poppet, G.I.B. Field Agent  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:37 am
The GIB is Gaians in Black, you know, like the Men in Black "myth"?

It seems they have a very large thread going. I wouldn't think this would be fake.  

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ryoko Asakura 62

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:04 pm
Derrai
The GIB is Gaians in Black, you know, like the Men in Black "myth"?

It seems they have a very large thread going. I wouldn't think this would be fake.

Are you sure??  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 pm
"The Gaia S.O.S. Brigade"

Is this real? Because I can almost fully assure you that the GIB is also real. It was one of the 4 Factions during the Zurg (I do believe that's what they were called) Invasion.

And from the PM, it seems that they made no attempt to ask for your password or get you to download anything that could get it.

I can assure that unless they do either, they aren't lying.  

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Everyone!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items