Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bisexual Guild

Back to Guilds

For Bi's to hang out and not be discriminated against. 

Tags: Bisexual 

Reply The Bisexual Guild!
Should you flaunt your gay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:10 pm
Hey, I care about others, I just lose all discretion when bored. And really there was only one instance of actual explicitness(Rozen Maiden).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:22 pm
Shilberu Erikku
Hey, I care about others, I just lose all discretion when bored. And really there was only one instance of actual explicitness(Rozen Maiden).

That's still sexual harassment! That's degrading, hypocritical bullying!  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm
Esiris
Shilberu Erikku

That's still sexual harassment! That's degrading, hypocritical bullying!

I stopped doing that awhile back.But still, they are a really intolerant bunch.I was just getting back at them for being hateful. I guess I went a little too far.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 pm
Shilberu Erikku

I stopped doing that awhile back.But still, they are a really intolerant bunch.I was just getting back at them for being hateful. I guess I went a little too far.

Yeah- I'd say so.
And hating haters doesn't do any good- it makes you just like them, same suit, different color.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:57 pm
If flaunting means holding my partners hand in public, I am proud to flaunt. If flaunting means showing affection to my partner I am proud to flaunt. If flaunting means to be who I am without fear, I am proud to flaunt.
I will be who I am. That is, a bisexual, poly, female.
I will do the same with my partner that I do with my opposite sex fiance in public. If I make people uncomfortable with what I do, tough cookies as it is no more or less than I do with my fiance (which is somehow acceptable)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 am
It depends on the person.  

earthowl

Shirtless Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DeathByDyke

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:38 am
i only weaned a rainbow bracelet like 7 times and that was like after i told every one, but some times i wuld wear like purple,blue and pink cloths which are the bi colors with the rainbow bracelet i guess i did that bc i like girls more o.o but yea i wear rainbow stuff here and there but i dnt wear it everyday bc im not fully gay (lez)
and when i do wear it people ask me if i am gay other than if im bi xP  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:41 am
well i think its just a way to show how proud we are of our sexuality its kinda like the american flag and all it stands for  

zackwolfz

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

Risen-Rival

Liberal Abductee

6,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:11 pm
My sexuality kinda leaked freshman year and some people said they could tell, so...

AND

I've been asked out by many, many gay guys, so I'm probably "gay-lookin'."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:58 am
bicanthrope
I've seen some really cute/awesome tops dealing with bisexuality, but I know I couldn't wear them. I get frustrated when I see people wearing things that blatantly do with sexual orientation. If people really want equality, I think we all need to stop advertising our differences so openly. I don't mind it on a forum and such, because everyone on a forum is themselves to the power of 10, but IRL, it gets to me.

I agree!!! scream <- Not mad, just intense
We used to sell t-shirts at the shop I worked at when I was younger, and they blatantly said things like "I swing both way", with, like... not even a picture or anything.
Like if it had a picture of a swing set, then it would kind of be like a half-joke, but it wasn't.
It makes me feel like these people have to prove it or something, like "I'm bi, I swear! Look at my t-shirt!"
And it kind of feels like they'd doing it because it makes them different, ie. cool, while it makes the real bi people look like a joke.

I don't care about people being proud of what they are, and maybe wearing those kind of items is your style... but I don't think you need to wear that stuff to be proud.  

Lt Kuntz

The Bisexual Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces