Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
.~*~. To Be of Royalty .~*~. Fantasy/Kingdom RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Remy had no clue what Mayu uttered after she called Matthius a buffoon. He sighed at the exchange between the older knight and the sake house attendant. "Careful. I don't think the Commander would be happy if we ruined the food," he warned Matthius.

Since she was helping them carry the rather large order back, he could at least answer her question to the best of his knowledge, which wasn't much at all. "We don't know. The elder knights are in a meeting right now, but rest assured. We will protect Hount, no matter what the issue is...if there is a problem." However, Remy knew that both he and Matthius suspected something big had come up. The meeting had been called so abruptly. They had no idea that it concerned their friendly neighbor, Narnith, and the gravity of the situation.

"Yes, indeed. Perhaps, we're about to be overrun by foxes," Matthius grinned, apparently ignoring Remy's warning about the food or being confident in his abilities to prevent the food from spoiling.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageAfter calming for a moment, Mayu turned her full attention to Remy, ignoring the fact Matthius existed at this point in time. Better that she did. Or rather, better for him that she did. Her brows furrowed, they were in a meeting? She didn't like the sound of that. "I hope everythings alright.... I know people at the sake house can sort of fight, though they are really practically helpless. I'm their main fighter. If they have a bouncer, I guess it would be me." She gave a nervous chuckle, though it didn't last long.

At Matthius' latest comment, her form almost seemed to ripple and glimmer for a brief second. Ears sprouted from her hair that began to change to an off-white, her tail coming from her kimono. Her face appeared more like a foxes in the slightest, her nails growing longer as her teeth grew sharper. Growling, it sounded more like a foxes, her golden eyes narrowed as she placed down her food for two seconds. With that, she promptly pounced on top of Matthius' back, punching his shoulders, then scratching his neck before jumping off. She landed lightly on her feet, her tail flicking from side to side in annoyance, her ears twitching as she could hear the reaction of those around them.

"What the-" Matthius yelped in pain at the scratches, whirling about on the girl, putting down the food as he ran at her with a punch aimed at her.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:21 pm
Remy blinked and then let out a sigh. His hands were full at the moment. "Lady Mayu, Sir Matthius!" he tried to call out. Unfortunately, the two of them were now very much embroiled and did not seem to hear him.

Fighting with a civilian. How unsightly. We are supposed to protect them, not fight them. The blonde knight would have to put down the bags if he was going to get through to them. This posed a problem. Remy was one for peaceful negotiation, not fighting. Besides, the whole street was now watching the confrontation.

The better idea was probably to pull either Matthius or Mayu away from the other, but Remy didn't think of that. The young knight set down the bags carefully a safe distance from where the other two were battling it out and carefully moved the other bags as well.

With a determined look on his face, Remy charged in, cutting in between Matthius and Mayu.. or at least he tried. He got nailed in the face by another punch from Matthius, who didn't stop the swing in time and staggered backwards into Mayu, who probably scratched him as well. "..ow... Sir Matthius, this isn't very knightly. Everyone is watching... Lady Mayu isn't being very much as a proper lady either," he managed to gasp out.

((That would be funny if someone stole the bags around now.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageMayu managed to evade every slow punch the knight made, crouching low as she ducked a kick, reaching up to grab his leg before lunging forward.

... Only to hit Remy instead. Her blood was still boiling, shooting a glare to someone who was moving close to their bags. She growled and they backed off, listening to what Remy was saying. Her tail flicked from side to side rapidly in her annoyance but it soon calmed and hung still. Her ears laid back though the fire was not gone from her eyes. "I have never claimed to be a "lady." Only you call me that Sir Remington. I'm not some high class girl." She muttered, closing her eyes as her hair started to grow darker until it was black. Her nails receded to their normal length, her ears and tail seeming to sink back into her body. She appeared human again, though she was still glaring at Matthius.

"Sorry for scratching you Sir Remington." She said to him softly as she walked past them both to pick up their bags, not planning on apologizing to Matthius. He deserved every scratch and pain. She glanced to the people around them, not seeming to really care what they thought of her. He had insulted her people and her honor. He had to be punished for it. She picked up three bags, still leaving one of the men to take the soup. She probably had two bags of sushi and one of sake again. She continued to walk ahead, not looking back to the two of them.

Matthius grunted as he ended up hitting Remy, blinking since it had surprised him, though a yelp followed as the scratch still hit him. Narrowing his eyes at the girl, he was still angry at the impudence of this citizen but he let it go since everyone was watching. His lips tightened together, taking a deep breath as he made to help steady his fellow knight. "Forgive me. I was defending myself." He tried to weasel the reasoning in, his eyes turned to those around them. As Mayu walked past, his eye twitched, now seeming a bit glum as he sighed heavily and went to where the bags were put down, picking up two of the bags. He had no idea if they were the same ones or not, and frankly he didn't give a damn. He was still pissed, and his cuts were smarting rather painfully. He grumbled to himself, waiting for Remy to recover and get moving.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

lll Shiny lll

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 am
"It looks like this is the result of a neighboring country, as you may well know. Looks like the zombie hords are starting to die down, though these actions are unforgivable. Where is Robert from Paulb? He knows that his brother is behind this and perhaps in time he can invade his homeland to change things back to how they used to be and then come back. As part of Royalty, Elly, you must understand that in order to keep the peace, sometimes you need to take drastic measures," the king, her father, said as he slew some zombies in front of him, rubbing their disgusting grey blood off of him, straightening up to look at his daughter.

User Image

"Yes, I understand father, as a soldier for some time now, I have seen and heard what needs to be done and I agree with it more than you know. I just can't believe that this has happened in Narnith, a place for peace and where people come together, who would possibly want to turn this country into evil grounds? Don't you need some place to relax and repent? What's wrong with Roberts brother indeed... and to thik you wanted to marry me off to someone who could potentially be the downfall of our country, tsk tsk,"
Elly told her father, shaking her head before running into some other zombies and slashing at them as they lept high into the air and onto the outside of the castle before plunging to the ground from Elly's stray light arrows.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff