Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:47 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
The smile was indeed relieving to young girl as he kissed her cheek. The smell of breakfast was a nice wake up call as she felt her stomach rumble gently. She smiled at him as he announced the obvious and told her what he was making, hoping that she'd like it. "Oh I definitely love scrambled eggs and toast, Kedrick," she responded with a soft smile, "Thanks so much for making the breakfast, Kedrick, you didn't have to."

She knew that he was going to comment back on how it was his pleasure or how it wasn't a big deal, but she still wanted to let him know just how much she appreciated his kindness.

As he was finishing up, she walked over to her chair and was stopped when Kedrick pulled it out for her. She smiled at him and sat down as her served her plate. She nodded, gently thanking him again before she began eating her food. Even though he didn't cook as often as she did, she loved those moments when he did because she enjoyed his food and cooking.

Arielle noticed that it had grown silent and she stopped, her fork gently poking at her toast before she looked up at Kedrick. "Did you sleep well last night?" she asked, not sure if he had any kind of peaceful sleeping knowing what today would bring. Her mind thought about the day when she and to deal with Jonesy and how gloomy the day seemed. There was a same feeling about seeing him again, but at least he was locked up and she was safe with people who wouldn't let him harm her. I hope he wasn't up half the night worrying about this, she thought worriedly, taking a bite of ehr toast with a small thoughtful frown.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:02 pm
Ҝәɖʁϊϲҝ Ś. Śűѿą ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Always...

Kedrick looked up quickly at Arielle’s question, having been so lost in thought that he had hardly heard her speaking. “What? Yeah,” He said with a sheepish smile, but then it faded slightly. “Well…no…” Kedrick said, stabbing at a piece of egg, eye lowered. After a moments thought, he continued. “I slept alright, but I woke up early this morning…I guess I was to fidgety to sleep.” He said, figuring that the last thing Arielle needed today was for him to lie to her. The young man smiled despite the tension he felt in his body, “But don’t worry about me, I’m fine.” Kedrick assured her. He reached over, taking her hand, and squeezing gently. “I called Dimitri earlier, he was worried about you, but I told him I’d look out for you.” ’until the day I die…’ he added in his thoughts.

Kedrick hoped that things would go smoothly today. Chances were, they wouldn’t, after all, they were trying to squeeze information out of Jonsey, and even then, that information wouldn’t be good. But then Kedrick refocused, yes, all of that was bad, but they would have Maria, and Dimitri there, the four of them would watch each other’s backs, and make sure nothing bad happened to anyone else. Thinking of this made Kedrick feel warm, and confident inside. If he had Arielle to protect, and Dimitri and Maria to watch his back, he was sure things were going to be alright. It would still be hard, but there was nothing that was going to stop him from getting to the bottom of this.

Kedrick finished the last two bites of his food and was made suddenly aware of how fast he had eaten by a sharp pain in his stomach. He had practically inhaled his food without even thinking about it. He stood up and put his dishes in the sink, then filled a glass of water from the cooler in the fridge and drank it quickly. This did little to ease the ach in his stomach, and Kedrick began to wonder if it was more nerves then indigestion. He ran his fingers though his tousled blond hair and then sighed softly. “Well, I’d better get changed for the day, can’t go out looking like this.” He joked lightly, gesturing down to the loose white tank top and dark brown pajama pants he was wearing.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

By your side...

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:06 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
"I see," Arielle responded with a faint sigh, not completely surprised that he had troubled sleeping. At the same time, however, she felt really bad that he had trouble sleeping because of her. Because of what they'd had to deal with for today. She stared at her food, her plate halfway finished before he continued, telling her that she didn't have to worry, even though it was a bit pointless telling her that she shouldn't worry. She would always worry. She looked up as he held her hand and smiled at him, once again glad to know that he would be watching out for her.

Did you ever really expect this, though? she thought to herself as she pulled her hand back and finished eating her food slowly. Did any of us expect this? she added in her thoughts, wishing that this never happened. That her past would just disappear and leave her alone for good. Why was there someone or something out there trying to bring it back to life? Make her scared and miserable and anxious? Why did people enjoy doing something like that in the first place?

She had barely noticed that she had finished her food and that her fork was just stabbing at air. It was like her body was going through the motions of eating and couldn't fully process that there was nothing there anymore. It wasn't until she heard Kedrick talk that she snapped out of it and looked up. his words taking some time to fully register in her mind. She nodded, a light laugh escaping at his joke. But she knew that he was telling the truth. What could would it do to walk out in the clothes you slept in.

Arielle stood up, grabbing her dishes and walked over to Kedrick, kissing him gently on his chin. "But you look very handsome in anything that you'd wear," she said with a faint blush and shy smile, not even sure why she had done something as bold as that. She stepped back and walked over to the sink, her cheeks getting warmer the more she thought of it as she washed her dishes. I think Maria is beginning to rub off on me, Arielle thought with a soft laugh, willing the warmth in her cheeks to die down.

(Ahh, the awkwardness returns)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm
Ҝәɖʁϊϲҝ Ś. Śűѿą ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Always...

Kedrick smiled, it was good to hear Arielle’s laugh, however faint it was. He blinked in surprise however as she pecked him lightly on the chin. The young man’s cheeks heated up slightly, and he was suddenly hit by a wave a déjàvu. All those shy moments between he and Arielle when she had just moved in, the painfully awkward days before Kedrick could bring himself to tell her how he felt. He remembered the frustrating times when he would tell himself that he was just going to do it and tell her, and then be unable to make himself because he was afraid that she didn’t feel the same, that she simply thought of him as an employer, not a friend, and by no means someone she could be romantically attached to.

Kedrick smiled shyly, rubbing his arm uncertainly and like Arielle, wishing that the redness in his face would fade. “Thanks,” He said with a small smirk. “But I still think I’m going to go get changed regardless of how fabulous I look in my pajamas.” He teased gently, and then leaned over her shoulder to kiss her lightly on the cheek.

Kedrick stepped out of the kitchen and up the long, narrow flight of stairs that lead to the second floor. He turned down the hall and stepped into his room, closing the door behind him with a soft sigh. Now that he was here, he wasn’t so sure that he liked the idea of leaving his room again. For what felt like the millionth time, Kedrick wished that this hadn’t happened, that if he ignored the problem completely enough that it would just disappear. But things didn’t work that way, Kedrick knew, and he wasn’t about to let Arielle go down to the station alone. With that in mind, he stepped away from the door and got undressed. The young man knelt down next to his dresser and rummaged through the folded piles of clothing until he found something that would work for the day. Kedrick settled on a pair of somewhat faded jeans, and a very plain black t-shirt. It wasn’t fancy, but it would work. Kedrick dressed hurriedly, and ran a comb though his tangled blond hair. It was getting a bit unruly again and Kedrick vaguely noted that it needed cutting again.

Kedrick stepped into the small bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. It was one of the benefits of living in a large, fancy house, all of the bedrooms had a bathroom directly connected to it. Kedrick washed off his face, feeling the cold water from the tap run down his face. He took a gasp of air, blinking that water out of his eyes and snatching a towel from the rack, drying his face off. He brushed his teeth and made sure he had socks and sneekers in hand before he trotted back down the stairs to see Arielle.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

By your side...

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:54 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
"Alright then, diva," Arielle teased back, a laugh escaping from her. She felt him lean in over her shoulder and she smiled gently at the kiss, even though that didn't make the blush any better. She was done washing her dishes, but she could barely get herself to move until after she heard Kedrick's footsteps above her. She turned off the water, dried the dishes and put them away, gently shaking her head and smiling softly to herself.

When that was done, Arielle walked up to her room and closed her door. She had showered last night so all she had to do was just get dressed and fix her hair. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, lazily combing through her hair. Has my hair always been this long? she thought before realizing that some of it was a bit uneven, which was the front of her hair and the rest of it. "Maybe I should get it cut," she muttered to herself as she left her bathroom to go get dressed.

After about a couple minutes or so, Arielle came out wearing a robin's egg blue t-shirt with gray sleeves attached that went up to her elbows, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and dark gray knee-length combat like boots. She had of course fixed her bead head hair and just left it down, wearing a stretchy dark blue-grey (more grey than blue) headband.

She walked down the stairs and saw that Kedrick was already down there waiting for her. The closer she got, the more part of her filled with dread realizing just how closer they were getting, but she calmed herself down and sighed. "You ready?" she asked, the anxiety strong in her force as she tried to smile like it was nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:34 am
♟♞ ♝ ♜ ♛ Ҝәɖʁϊϲҝ Ś. Śűѿą & Ďȋɱȋŧʁȋ Ĵ. ᾟűηŧȇʁ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Kedrick glanced up as Arielle came down the stairs, since he had been downstairs by himself, he had begun to clean up the kitchen just to keep busy. He smiled as he took in the outfit she had chosen for the day, as always, he thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. "I guess so." He said with a smile smile, reaching out and taking her hand. "Best to get this over with then, come on."

The two of then went out into the driveway of the estate were Kedrick's car was parked. The day was warm, but a bit muggy, and white clouds hung low in the sky. Chances were, if the sun managed to come out at all, then the clouds would burn off. Kedrick released Arielle's hand and stepped around to his side of the car, sitting in the drivers seat with an air of resignation. If they were going to do this, they may as well get it over with. He glanced over at Arielle for a second, to make sure she had gotten herself set, and then started the car.

Dimitri sighed as he sat on the edge of his bed, looking around his small, cluttered apartment. It was time to go he supposed. The dark hair boy had been ready to go for several hours now, but had been unwilling to leave the apartment. This day had been weighing on his mind, it was going to be hardest on Arielle he knew, but the similarities between their two situations had brought up disturbing images from his own past. Dimitri tried not the think about it, instead, he stood up with a slight groan and picked up his sneakers, pulling then on over his socks. He had picked at some breakfast but had fairly well given up after a while, too fidgety to eat.

Dimitri made his way out into communal parking lot in front of the apartment complex, thankful for the fact that his apartment was on the first floor. He slid into his car and wet his lips nervously, flexing his fingers on the steering wheel. Closing his eyes, Dimitri focused his attention on the task at hand and started the car.

Kedrick pulled his car into the parking lot of the police station. He had been past it on occasions before, but had never actually been inside it. The young man studied it for a second, knowing that Jonsey was inside. He bit his lip from the inside, feeling a rush of hatred for the man. That sick lowlife hardly deserved to be called a human being. Kedrick sighed, relaxing his grip on the steering wheel, which had grown unconsciously tighter. He looked over at Arielle, giving her a small tired smile. "Are you okay?" He asked gently. "Ready to go in?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:07 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
Arielle nodded and held onto his hand as he reached for hers. She walked with him as they headed towards his car, her mind trying to be a bit more positive, anything to keep her calm for the time being. She embraced the warmth of the day and was glad, even though it was the fall and soon winter would be arriving. It was only late October so she had nothing to truly worry about.

She felt Kedrick let go of her hand and she walked over to her side, and opening the door. She took a deep breath and got in, knowing that she wasn't alone. Not that time and never again. She buckled herself in and made herself comfortable before she felt Kedrick start the car and drive off towards the police station.

Her eyes were closed as they drove, knowing that looking at the window wouldn't help her at all. She knew that Maria and her father were probably already there, especially since Maria let Arielle know she'd be there before them. Her thoughts then shifted over to Dimitri, whom she wondered how he was dealing with accompanying her. She knew that he didn't have to, especially with what happened to him, but she was so glad that in the end, he actually was joining them.

Arielle's eyes fluttered open once Kedrick pulled into the lot. She looked over at Kedrick but saw that Kedrick's fingers were tightly gripping onto the steering wheel. It wasn't rocket science for Arielle to figure out why he seemed so tense and she honestly hoped that Jonesy wouldn't try and rile up anyone's anger, especially Kedrick's. She knew that Maria had a temper, but she knew that Kedrick was another person to fear.

She smiled back at him and leaned in, kissing him gently and just stayed there, letting her head rest against his, foreheads touching. "I'm fine, Kedrick," she answered calmly, "It's you that I'm worried about. Looked like you were about to tear off the steering wheel. But just relax. We're not going to be alone in this." Her smile grew a little and she found it slightly ironic that she was saying that to Kedrick when she herself needed that to be said. Regardless, they both needed it, and she was glad to help him feel calm and reassured about the situation just as much as he would do for her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Kedrick had his eye's closed while his grip was so tight on the steering wheel. Had he been aware of Arielle's thoughts he probably would have disagreed. Kedrick didn't see himself as someone who was someone to be wary of, He saw himself as a comforter, the gentle person who would calm you down after a bad experience. But, weather he thought so or not, he was. Kedrick was a protector, a 'mother bear' so to speak. If there was someone that Kedrick took under his wing, that person became his 'cub' and woe to the person who tried to mess with them then. Kedrick had often had to tell off kids in school who would pick on Dimitri for his size and slight stature. Once he had even gotten in a fight that had nearly gotten him kicked out of school. A boy had cornered Dimitri and was trying to hit him, Dimitri, terrified as he was of any other male, had been a complete mess. Kedrick had grabbed the boy by the front of the shirt, punched him in the mouth, and told him never to try and hurt his friend ever again.

Over many years, that protective instinct had been instilled in Kedrick because of having to protect Dimitri, and now, it had spread to Arielle and Maria too. Kedrick didn't see it himself, but others did. Kedrick would protect the people he cared about most even if it killed him.

Kedrick blinked in surprise as she kissed him, but he leaned in slightly, enjoying the feeling, drawing comfort from it. He breathed a soft sigh as she pulled back, feeling her warm breath on his lips. Kedrick gave a soft laugh. "Now come on..." He said softly, his voice lowered. "Don't go worrying about me okay? I'm going to be fine...I was just..." A small smirk tugged his lips. "Picturing Jonsey's face once I get through with it if he tries anything while we're there." Kedrick pulled back, cuffing her cheek gently with the back of his knuckles. "Now come on." He said with a small smile, opening his car door.

It was at that moment that Dimitri pulled into the parking lot of the police station, his old car making a sick coughing sound as he turned of the engine. It rattled noisily, and then settled to a stop and Dimitri knew he would have a tough time getting it going again. The dark hair boy looked out the window of his car, and smiled to himself, glad he would have to decide weather to go into the station by himself or wait in the parking lot for Kedrick and Arielle.

Dimitri opened his car door and folded his arms on the top, smirking at the two of them, ignoring the nervous flipping in his stomach. "Good morning," He called with a casual wave, his tone much more at ease then he felt.

Kedrick looked up, grinning as he saw his friend. "Morning!" He called in return, and then, with a small laugh, stepped around the front of the car over to Dimitri.

Dimitri smirked and stepped down from his perch, accepting a tight hug from Kedrick. Dimitri sensed that Kedrick understood how difficult it had been for him to make himself come here, the hug felt strangely like a congratulations. The young men pulled back, and Dimitri tossed some hair out of his eyes. "How is she?" He asked softly, his tone lowered.

Kedrick smiled thinly. "She's doing okay, considering the circumstances."

Dimitri nodded thoughtfully, knowing that he would do no better, in fact, probably worse, in her situation. "That good..." He said quietly, and then stepped past him, walking back over to Arielle. "Hey," He said simply, leaning his weight on the roof of the car in a very classic Dimitri stance.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:55 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
Arielle didn't say anything, just listened and knew that he was right. It was something to worry about, but she knew Jonesy, and she knew that he wouldn't refrain from trying to ruin people's day. It was just in his character, and he knew what made Arielle cringe. "He'll try something, Kedrick," Arielle said somewhat ominously, "Just because he's been locked up doesn't mean that he's going to get a change of heart..."

She didn't want to sound so negative, but that was something she had a feeling about. She got out of the car and closed the door, wondering where in the station Maria was waiting for them. She sent her friend a text to let them know that they were there and that she needed to get her butt over outside.

At the same time, Dimitri's car pulled in and she was happy to see her friend. Again her mind wondered what was going on through her friend's and how anxious he felt. She smiled as the two boys were saying good morning to each other and followed closely by Kedrick.

"You do know I'm right here?" Arielle teased, a light smile on her face. It wasn't like she couldn't hear them, but she needed to smile or somewhere in her mind she would loose it. She wasn't even sure she was doing okay. She just wasn't even sure in the first place.

She smiled and walked over to Dimitri, giving him a nice hug. "Thanks for coming, Dimitri," she said softly into his shirt before moving back and grinning at him. She was about to say something when she noticed something strange. She tilted her head and grinned, laughing when she noticed what was going on.

Maria had gotten Arielle's text and told her dad that she'd be waiting near the front. She watched for their cars and smiled when they arrived. She had gone back, found some old cardboard and wrote something goofy just to get their attention before going back outside and waving it around.

"Will you get your butts moving already!" Maria shouted cheerfully, "You can't deny the love fest from me!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 am

Dimitri smiled as Arielle come over and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around the girl, giving her shoulders a comforting squeeze. He blinked in surprised at her words, and then lowered his head with a small smile. "You're welcome..." He murmured softly before pulling back a bit. He looked in the confused expression on her face, and he frowned a little bit, looking behind him. A laugh escaped Dimitri's lips as he saw Maria.

"Well good morning to you too!" He called playfully, stepping away from Arielle and walking over to her. Dimitri smirked, and then leaned forward, pecking her on the lips. He pulled back with a grin, tugging on a long strand of russet hair. "Missed you." He said lightly, even thought it had been only a few days, in Dimitri's mind, it was still to long.

Kedrick smiled faintly at the interaction between Maria and Dimitri. He always liked to see his two friends happy, and the time when they were happiest was when they were with each other. "Alright lover boy, let me in there." He teased, giving Dimitri a nudge before hugging Maria tightly. "Nice of you to invite us over." He said with a small smile as he pulled back from her.

Truthfully, Kedrick would have rather met his friends anywhere other then here. Although everyone seemed to be acting like things were okay, Kedrick knew that they were all putting on a brave face. Maria, he was sure, was worried for her friend. Dimitri too was worried for Arielle, but he was also nervous, his mind plagued by images from his own past brought up by the similarities between Jonsey and Jared. And Kedrick knew for a fact just how concerned he was. Kedrick wanted to protect Arielle from the things Jonsey might say, and he wanted to protect Dimitri from the thought of his past that those things may bring up. But over all, he was worried about what they would find out today about Arielle's stalker.

Kedrick refocused his thoughts, not time for any of that now. What would happen would happen, and whatever they found out would surly give them some lead. That lead, Kedrick was sure, would bring Arielle one step closer to permanent safety.

Dimitri meanwhile had managed to block out his nervousness for a few minutes and was concentrating on Maria. "So..." He said hesitantly. "Is your dad here too?" This thought made Dimitri nervous too, but it wasn't the same bad kind of nervousness. This nervousness was pretty normal for him, but now, there was a touch of excitement mixed in with it. Dimitri was surprised to find that he was actually looking forward to seeing Maria's father again, however intimidating he found him.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
"Well it's about time you noticed I was here," Maria said with a playful pout, kissing him back gently. "I was afraid I'd have to start dancing with this ridiculous sign I made up on the spot. I don't even know what in the world this says. It's like a mixture between Russian, Spanish and English."

She looked back at him and giggled when he pulled on her hair. "I missed you too, dork," she responded with a teasing grin before Kedrick came in and ruined the moment. She pretended to be disappointed and made a face at him before returning the hug and laughing.

"I'm glad you all could come over," she responded before she walked over to Arielle and gave her a reassuring hug, ruffling her hair. "I was just having an interesting conversation with Ienzo about forensics before you guys came."

"Who's Ienzo?" Arielle asked curiously, completely ignoring the fact that she was talking about something that still confused her. No matter how many times Maria attempted to explain it to her (which was barely).

"Oh, he's a new guy. College student I think," Maria said, trying to remember what she had learned from their conversation before she heard Dimitri's question. She nodded and pointed inside with her thumb. "He's here," she simply responded, "He brought me with him since it'd be easier instead of wasting gas for the other car. But anyway, we all ready to catch up with my father before we get this party started?"

Arielle knew that it was the farthest from being a party as ever, but she was glad that Maria was trying to keep the mood light between the four of them. How long that might actually last, was definitely unknown.

(Of course I name the new guy after a Kingdom Hearts character XD.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Dimitri smirked at Maria, always lighthearted, always goofy, always knowing just how to brighten up a bad situation. The smirk faded slightly, a small frown touching his face as she talked to Arielle about someone. Whoever this Ienzo guy was, Dimitri hoped he wasn't trying to cut in on his girl. 'He's a college student or something, nothing to worry about....but then...however much I hate to think it, college isn't that far away.' Dimitri though in an agitated stupor of thoughts. If he was a college student, it meant he was close to their age, and if he was close to his age then it was possible that he did like Maria. Besides, if he was working here at the police station then that meant he would be seeing a lot of Maria, and Dimitri didn't like that idea at all. The dark hair boy stifled the jealous thoughts, trying to tell himself that he had nothing to worry about. After he and Maria's conversation in the parking lot of the corner store, he was certain that Maria had no interest in this guy, but that didn't mean that he wasn't interested in her. Dimitri could imagine any other guy loving Maria like he did, when ever he tried to picture it, he just ended up thinking of some creep who's attraction to her was completely superficial. Besides, Maria's father already gave him permission to take her out, he had already said that he liked him, and approved of the two of them. There was no way that this Ienzo would get that kind of approval, just no way! 'Maybe I'd better meet this guy....' Dimitri thought darkly.

Dimitri looked up again as Maria answered his question about her dad. He smiled slightly, and nodded his head. "Alright, I guess we should head in then." He said with a small smile, though he was still suspicious of this Ienzo guy....

Kedrick smiled, and nodded once. "Yep, let's get this over with." Kedrick reached over and opened the door, feeling a cool wave of air conditioning as he did. The inside of the police station looked vaguely familiar to Kedrick, and he began to wonder if maybe he had been here before on a school field trip or something. Or maybe he had just seen so many police stations in movies and crime shows that they all began to look the same. Like Maria, Kedrick did enjoy watching the occasional crime show, it stimulated his mind, got him thinking, although he would usually turn it off if it got too intense. There was no turning this situation off though, Kedrick would have to see it though, no matter how unpleasant it got.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 pm
Arielle Shore
User Image
The girls said nothing but followed them inside, Maria getting in front of them all since she knew this place better than the other three. She made sure she held onto Dimitri's hand. For whatever reason, she didn't know why, but she just loved holding onto his hand, especially since she wanted him to feel safe.

"Well I see you're all finally here," Mr. Vázquez said with a gentle smile. He was walking with a young gentleman who had just turned twenty. He had greenish-gold colored like eyes and light olive brown colored skin. His hair was a dark moose brown colored and he was just relatively taller than both Dimitri and Kedrick, but still shorter than Mr. Vázquez, barely even reaching the man's shoulder. "It's great to see you boys again," he continued with a warm smile. "As well as seeing you again as well, Arielle."

"It's always a pleasure to see you again, Mr. Vázquez," Arielle responded politely with a gentle smile. She was starting to feel more and more calm about this situation, even though it would return back to being worse once they were with Jonesy. She looked at the young man curiously, realizing he wasn't familiar, but she wasn't familiar with many of the men here like Maria so of course he seemed knew.

"Oh, before I forget," Maria said with a light giggle, "That right there is Ienzo. Ienzo, this charming young lady is my best friend, Arielle and right next to her, and always by her side, is her sweet boyfriend, Kedrick."

Arielle smiled shyly at him with a simple wave. "Nice to make your acquaintance, Ienzo."

It looked like Ienzo was going to say something but Maria had beaten him to the punch before he could even get a word out. "And this here," Maria began, smiling over at Dimitri lovingly and squeezing his fingers before looking back at Ienzo, "Is my amazing and wonderful boyfriend, Dimitri."

"It's certainly a pleasure to meet all of you," Ienzo said politely with a charming smile, "It's nice to meet all of you. I wish I could stay and chat around more but I have to go and do something. Hopefully we can all chat before you leave. Well, you don't count at all Maria."

"Gee thanks," Maria responded jokingly with a roll of her eyes. She was somewhat aware that Ienzo showed some interest in her, but she only had eyes for Dimitri. She only hoped that he wouldn't get too ridiculously jealous over nothing.

Mr. Vázquez just watched it all, not saying anything throughout the introductions. When the opportunity seemed to present itself as being a moment to speak, he cleared his throat and looked at the group of friends. "Are you all ready?' he asked calmly, looking at each and every one of them, his eyes staying on Arielle for a little bit longer. He was worried just like the rest of them, but his was a more fatherly concern, especially since he saw Arielle as another daughter.

Arielle nodded, feeling sure but unsure at the same time. Her hand reached for Kedrick's as she gently squeezed her fingers. Part of her wanted to make some kind of excuse, like a last minute protest, but she would get through this, one way or another. She looked over at Maria who looked like she was anxious but definitely ready, her hand still secured with Dimitri's.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:01 am

Dimitri smirk slightly as Maria pulling into the front position next to him, her hand was a comfort to calm his mind. The police station was a fascinating place, and Dimitri found himself looking around, taking in all the details. The his eyes landed on Mr. Vázquez and he felt a jolt of nervousness like electricity hit him. He took in an unconscious breath, focusing on calming his heart rate. Dimitri smiled at Mr. Vázquez as he addressed him, nodding his head. "It's good to see you again too sir." He said with a small smile.

And then Dimitri notice's his companion, the tall boy with the olive skin and dark brown hair. Dimitri gave the young man a taunt smile, and for once, Dimitri was glad Maria wasn't holding his hand. His hands were clenched so tightly in his pockets that his fingernails dug painful grooves into his palms. He had no doubt that this was the 'Ienzo' that Maria had been talking about.

Kedrick smiled at the young man in a friendly manner. Kedrick, unlike Dimitri, had arrived at none of Dimitri's suspicious yet. Kedrick liked to think the best of people. So immediately assuming that Ienzo was trying to steal Maria from Dimitri was definitely not the first thing that popped into his mind. What he did notice was that he was handsome, polite, and apparently an over all nice guy. He laughed slightly as Maria introduced him as 'Arielle's sweet boyfriend.'

'Look at him...yuck...' Dimitri thought irritably. 'I'll bet he thinks he can just waltz around like he owns the place and steal way any girl he feels like just by flashing that stupid smile of his...' He looked back up at Ienzo, feeling Maria's hand slid back into his, and he gave it a small, albeit tense, squeeze. Dimitri felt a satisfied smirk tugging at his lips as Maria introduced him. 'There you big jerk, try and find a loophole in that!'

'And good riddance.' Dimitri thought as Ienzo walked out, but he kept these mutinous thoughts to himself, knowing that Maria would scold him for them. He tried to imagine that he had been wrong about Ienzo, that maybe he wasn't interested in Maria, but then he waved the thought aside. Any idiot could see that Maria was an extremely attractive young girl, and guys like that thought they could just wrap them around their little finger with a few sweet words.

Kedrick looked up at Mr. Vázquez as he cleared his throat, and Kedrick too reminded himself that they weren't just here to hang out and meet new people. This was very serious. He nodded once somberly, feeling Arielle's hand in his. He wondered just how nervous she really was, despite saying that she'd be fine, Kedrick was sure that the poor girl was scared to death. 'I will protect you...' He thought, wishing Arielle could read his mind at the moment. 'I'll protect you until the day I die...'

Dimitri wet his lips nervously and nodded his head, glancing over at Kedrick and Arielle and feeling Maira's warm hand in his. The young man smiled to himself. 'What am I worrying about?' He wondered with a slight shake of his head. 'If I've got these guys, I'm going to be fine...'

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
Mr. Vázquez nodded when they all seemed ready to go and said nothing, just let them all on their way. For something like this, there wasn't really any discussion necessary. He wish he could warn them about any changes in Jonesy's character, but surprisingly, he seemed a bit relaxed about being visited by the four of them. Sure, he probably made an insulting remark about either Kedrick, Arielle, and Maria, but it wasn't something to be concerned about. Men like him always talked smack, but he still defended the children anyway, especially when he disrespected his daughter. No one ever got away with doing such a thing.

They made their way to a room, like in one of those crime shows where they interrogated the suspect. A glass window showed a man that didn't seem like Jonesy, but it was. His hair was now more raggedy and scruffy looking and he was also growing a bit of a beard. He looked bored, like he had better things to do than deal with the kids, but there was something a little bit more off about him too.

"I brought your guests, Jonesy," Mr. Vázquez said calmly, but there was a bit of a threat in his voice, like he was warning him that if he had misbehaved, that he would suffer the consequences. He looked back at the four of them, his eyes showing some fatherly worry and concern before he nodded and left the room, ruffling Maria's hair with a gentle smile.

"Well aren't you all a sight to see, the lot of you," Jonesy said with a gentle smile, his eyes showing his anger. "It's honestly a surprise to see all of you again, especially you, Arielle. But, who's that twerp there?"

"He's got a name and that's Dimitri, you punk," Maria spat at him, already wanting to go over there and sock him in the face, but refrained, especially from the look that Arielle was giving her. She huffed and made a face, glaring menacingly at Jonesy, even though she knew he wasn't really afraid of her.

Arielle took a few steps towards Jonesy, glad that he was on the opposite end of the table. She had just noticed that his hands were cuffed, not like he would try and harm her, or any of them. She knew he wasn't that reckless to do something like that. "Jonesy, we came here because we have some questions for you," Arielle stated, calmly staring back at Jonesy.

"Didn't you already ask me all your questions at the trial?" Jonesy asked with a grin. "I don't know what else you could possibly ask me, doll face."

"Don't play coy, Jonesy," Maria grumbled, "My dad already told you why you're even here in the first place. No one's going to fall for that."

Jonesy took his eyes away from Arielle, which she was grateful for, and glared menacingly at Maria. "How about you keep your mouth shut, sweetheart. I'm sure doll face here can actually speak for herself. You can be such a kill joy."

Maria frowned and opened up her mouth to say something but Arielle was looking back at her now and shaking her head. She crossed her arms, seething at the seams but she had to keep it under control. There was no point in trying to stress herself about it. "Don't make me punch you in the nose. It still hasn't healed properly from last time."

Dry laughter came from Jonesy as he leaned back into his chair. "You're right about that. The pain in the nose was something awful," he responded before looking over at Kedrick, "Too bad I couldn't return you the favor. But then again, if you had never interrupted my little conference with Arielle in the first place, she wouldn't have been shot in the first place."

"S-Stop it Jonesy," Arielle warned, even though she still sounded frightened. The last thing she wanted was for him to intimidate and make Kedrick feel bad about something that wasn't his fault. Or was he trying to rile them up before he finally answered her question, like he was trying to feel a smug sense of pride of seeing people cringe.

Jonesy just laughed cruelly, obviously enjoying it. He glanced back at Arielle, the smug smirk still on his face. "So you want to know about this mysterious stalker of yours, don't you?" he asked, like the topic was already old and boring news. "Your friend was right in that her father had told me, but I never expected for your little posse to join me. When did the past life of yours become their business?" He paused, looking at Arielle intensely before he started laughing again.

"So even they know? They know about the impure little girl that was soiled by me," Jonesy smirked, not even caring about the rest of them anymore but just on Arielle. He could see how her breathing seemed to be more panicked, her eyes watering up and he could only just smirk. "You put on a show, but you're still scared. I'm sure they're interested in all of the little "fun" we used to have, especially the young men here. No matter how much of a front they put on, their hormones are interested in these perverted desires and actions. It's just human nature children, nothing to be ashamed of."

He saw that Arielle was trembling, horribly, and he cackled again. "You should've heard the screams she made, Kedrick," he continued, not even looking at him. It was almost like he was trying to see who would actually dare harm him in the first place. "The terror and pain from here was what made it all so thrilling."

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games