Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded, finishing her yogurt and washing the spoon off. When she had checked her alarm clock, it was nine something. Maria would get there in half an hour and she would want to get ready first and then she would do Arielle, because she was always indecisive with her. Well, as her friend said so. Her friend also had her dress and a few extra things. She was hardly paying attention when Kedrick asked her about seeing her in her dress. The idea brought a small, shy smile and a nod, "Yeah. You do have to wait awhile. Especially since us girls take so long. And don't forget to bring Dimitri with you so he can be here on time."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:32 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick nodded, "okay," he said, "I'll call Dimitri's cell in a bit, probably while I'm down town or something. I see you in a bit then," he said with a small smile as he took hold of the door knob. "you and Maria have fun okay?" he said, then lifted a hand and walked out of the house.

Kedrick went downtown, it felt sort of odd now, not having Arielle there, but he picked up the grocerys, then headed to the dry-cleaners to pick up his jacket. Kedrick sighed as he waited in line, it felt like forevery, though in reality it had only been a few minutes. Kedrick suddenly felt arms wrap around his neck, in panick, he jammed his elbow into the stomach of whoever was behind him and wheiled around. Dimitri was stagering backwards, holding his stomach and moaning. "gosh Kedrick," he wheezed. "it was just a hug!" Kedrick gave an awkward smile. "you snuck up on me, you know I hate that!" Dimitri looked up at him with a grin, straitening up. "okay, okay. Hey, do you think I could meet you and the girls at the dance insted of before it? I have some other stuff to take care of this evening." Yeah, sure, okay." Kedrick said looking confused. "That's great!" Dimitri said, " See you later then." He clapped Kedrick on the shoulder and ran out.

User Image User Image User Image  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:58 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"See you later," Arielle answered back as she watched Kedrick leave. She made sure to lock the door and cleaned up the kitchen. She then headed up to her room and took a shower. That didn't take her long and by the time she got out, Maria had called her phone. She rushed to it quickly and answered it.

"Hey there Arielle," Maria said happily through the phone.

"Hey Maria," Arielle replied with a smile on her face, "What time will you be here?"

"Hmmm, oh in another hour or two," Maria said with a sigh.

"Another what?" Arielle asked in shock, "You have got to be kidding me."

"No, I'm not. Oh, and how bout you check out the front door," Maria suggested.

"Why?" Arielle asked, obviously confused.

"Just do it," Maria said calmly before hanging up.

Arielle stared at her phone and sighed. Grabbing one of her robes and putting it on. She quickly hurried downstairs and opened the front door to find Maria there with a goofy smile and everything that the girls needed for tonight.

"Ta-da!" Maria said with a laugh, "Good morning."

Arielle just shook her head and smiled at her friend, pulling her in and closing the door. "Very funny Maria. Glad to see you could make it. I was actually afraid that you'd be late."

"Oh come on! Like I would actually miss making you up," Maria said with a smile, "Besides, we need to be dressed and ready to go by five-thirty, get to our dinner reservations by six-fifteen and be at the dance by seven."

Arielle nodded and helped lead her friend to her room. "Thanks for helping me out, Maria."

"Anytime," Maria said with a smile and giving her friend a small hug, "Besides, by the time I'm done with you, every guy is going to stare at you twice."

Arielle smiled shyly and felt her cheeks warm. The only guy I want to look at me twice is Kedrick.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:56 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick shook his head as Dimitri walked out, "goodness knows, I'll never quite understand him." he muttered under his breath. Kedrick stepped to the front of the line and picked up the black suit jacket he would be wearing to the dance. He was looking forward to it, he was almost nervous really. Kedrick wondered what dancing with Arielle would be like, but he compleatly forgot the add Dimitri into the equation. He pulled out his cell phone and dieled the home number, holding it to his ear. "pick up Arielle...pick-up-pick-up-pick-up......" he muttered to himself, and waited for Arielle to answer the phone.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:11 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Maria plopped herself on Arielle's bed and smiled, "This is a nice place. And your room is so comfy. It fits you so well."

Arielle only smiled and shrugged her shoulders, "Thanks. Hey, give me a sec so I can go change into some comfortable clothes so I'm not in a robe all day." She walked away when Maria nodded, grabbed a T-shirt and a pair of sweat gray sweatpants and headed back inside the bathroom.

At the same time, her phone was ringing and Maria picked it up and answered it. "Hello there, this is Arielle Shore's secretary. Ms. Shore is busy at the moment, can I leave you a message?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick frowned in confusion. "i...uh...I'm sorry, who is this?" it was a moment after he said that when Kedrick remembered that Maria was ther. 'it's probably her...I wonder where Arielle is....' he thought, then quickly continued "ah, never mind, could you give this message to Arielle from me? Dimitri said that he would be meeting us at the dance insted of before it, he said he had some stuff to do before hand and might be a little late. okay?" he asked, just to ensure that his message had gotten through.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Sure thing," Maria said with a smile, "I'll make sure to let her know that. See you later, Kedrick." And with that she hung up her friend's phone.

Arielle came out as soon as Maria had finished the phone call with Kedrick. For a second she thought she heard her friend say his name but then thought she could be imagining it. She sat next to her friend who handed her back her phone.

"Kedrick called," Maria said, "He wanted me to tell you that Dimitri's going to meet us at the dance. Something else called his attention that he can't meet us at dinner. Now I have to let them know one person's not coming."

Arielle thanked her and sat her phone on her nightstand. She then looked into one of her friends bags and gasped. "Did you really need to bring all of this make up?"

"Why of course!" Maria said with a smile, "Oh, and before I forget, we're going to wash your hair."

"But I just took a shower," Arielle argued with a small frown.

"Who cares, c'mon Arielle," Maria said pulling her friend from her bag, "Let's go wash your hair."

Arielle wanted to struggle but only sighed. She had a feeling that Maria wouldn't listen to her, so she only followed her friend back into her bathroom.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:16 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick walked out of the dry-cleaners, jacket in hand. By the way Maria had been talking, the girls probably not done yet. He tried to think of a way to kill time while he was waiting. With a sigh he walked back to the estate and dropped the jacket off in his car. He didn't go into the house, but looked up at it and wondered what exactly Arielle and her friend where up to in there. As his thoughts began to wonder he turned and walked back towards town. He began to ponder what it was Dimitri was doing later in the evening. 'he said he had some stuff to take care of...I wonder what?' Kedrick thought.

Once in town, Kedrick walked into the local cafe, sitting down. At the moment, he had and insatiable coffee craving. A young lady who worked there walked over to him and smiled almost flirtatiously at him. "good morning," she said, in a false sounding tone. "what can I get for you?" Kedrick looked up, noticing her there for the first time. "just coffee," he said dismissively. "oh..." she said, sounding slightly disappointing of how little notice he had taken. "right away." she said, and walked off.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:09 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
The hours seemed to have passed, but after some time, both Maria and Arielle were dressed and ready to go. Maria was wearing a strapless dark blue dress, a pair of black flats with silver balls on them, black gloves, and a sapphire necklace, earrings, and a bracelet. Her hair styled in curls, some of her hair out while the rest is pulled back in a bun. Arielle was wearing a short strapless white dress that seemed to be somewhat scrunched up, a pair of white flats, white gloves, a pearl necklace, earrings, and bracelet that used to belong to her mother. Her hair was pulled back yet completely curly as some of the hair in the front covered her eyes a little and were curled as well.

"You look amazing," Maria said with a smile.

Arielle looked at herself in the mirror and smiled shyly, "I think I look alright. But thank you, Maria. Thanks for everything." Arielle saw her friend walk up to her and hugged her.

"I'll go downstairs and let Kedrick know we're ready if he's back," Maria said as she let go of her friend.

Arielle looked at her and only nodded, "He should be back by now. Besides, isn't it close to the time for us to leave?"

Maria clapped her hands and nodded, "You're absolutely right! I'll grab our bags and see you downstairs!"

Before Arielle could say anything in response, Maria grabbed their small purses and her phone and left her room. Arielle sighed and looked at the mirror before turning off the bathroom lights and grabbing her phone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:22 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick took the cup of coffee from the girl, then stole a glance at his watch. The waitress turned to leave "oh hey wait!" He called, holding up his hand to stop her. "Yes?' she asked expectantly, fluffing her hair to make sure it was in perfect form. Kedrick frowned a bit, this girl was slightly vexing.'and if she keeps looking at me like that....I think I'll go mad....' A quick plan formulated in Kedrick's mind "could you get me a travel cup for this?" he asked, holding up the coffee. "I need to get home to...my wife." The girls eyes widened, then lowered, crest-fallen. "yeah..sure..." she said, and walked off to get Kedrick a travel cup. 'well, that work...' he thought. 'my wife?...hmmm....' Kedrick pondered this wondering if Arielle would ever consider getting married, to anyone.

After transferring the coffee from the cup to the travel mug, Kedrick had left the small cafe and headed home. " I'm back!" he called as he opened the door.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:41 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Welcome back!" Maria said happily. She had been sitting on a couch waiting for Arielle to come down. When she heard the door open, she thought it was Arielle until a boy came in. "So you must be the guy that Arielle's talking about. I'm Maria, Arielle's best friend. I do hope she's said good things about you. Are you ready to go?"

Arielle made sure her room was straightened and that Maria's things were safe before heading downstairs. She heard the door open and wondered if it was Kedrick. She took deep breaths, not wanting to look like a fool as she walked down. She saw that Maria was already talking to Kedrick and only smiled. "Hey there you guys."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:50 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick was slightly shocked to see not Arielle,but maria sitting on his couch. It took him a second to digest what she had just said. "ah, yeah, I'm ready." he said, holding up the jacket, he had pulled it out of the car on his way in. Kedrick looked up when he heard Arielle's voice and could hardly keep from gawking. He picked his jaw up off of the floor and swallowed. "wow," he said softly "you look amazing Arielle.." A small smile quirked at the corners of his lips, before realizing that he must look like ether a fool or some kind of creeper standing there and staring at her like that. He shook his head briefly. "uh.. I'd better go get dress," he improvised lamely and slipped up the stairs as quickly as he could.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:08 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"That's the same thing I told her," Maria said with a satisfied grin, glad to get the response she wanted. She walked over to her friend and wrapped her arm around her shoulder, "Well Ariell, what are you going to say?"

Arielle only smiled back at Kedrick, grateful for the compliment, "Th-Thanks, Kedrick." She watched as he walked upstairs saying that he needed to get dressed. Arielle felt her cheeks warm still but couldn't help but grin, "Thanks again, Maria."

Maria smiled at her friend and shrugged her shoulders like it was no big deal, "It was no problem. It's always nice to look good at a party, no?"

Arielle only grinned and couldn't wait for the dance to start. Only a few more hours and I'll be dancing with Kedrick. I can't wait.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:41 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick trotted up the steps to his room. Looking around now it seemed much larger than what he would really need, but at the time he had picked it out to be his bedroom it had seemed the perfect, most luxurious room. He stepped into the bathroom that was attached and stripped down, taking a thorough shower. When Kedrick stepped out, he blew his hair dry even though he felt ridiculously girly in doing so. Normally he would have let it air dry, but then it dried in a messy and unkempt manner, any other day, Kedrick would have been fine with that, but tonight was special. He got dressed in a clean pair of neat, black dress pants and a white long sleeved shirt. He walked over to the bed and pulled the dry-cleaned jacket out of it's protective cover. Carefully he slid the sleeves over his arms and gave himself a quick once over in the mirror. He tried to think of anything he might be missing, but deducted in the end that everything looked fine. So he headed down stairs to show Arielle. Kedrick peeked around the corner into the kitchen, to see if the girls where there. "hello?" he said, to draw their attention. He smiled awkwardly, wondering if he looked as stupid as he felt.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"What could be taking him so long?" Maria asked impatiently, crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

Arielle only shrugged her shoulders and leaned against the counter in the kitchen. After some time, she heard Kedrick's voice and turned to look at him. She blinked in surprise and smiled shyly at him. "You look great, Kedrick."

"Perfect, no we're all here," Maria said with a smile, "It's time to get to dinner!"

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games