Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:46 am
Kedrick Suwa

He smiled brightly, the fact the she had referred to his estate as "home" Met that she felt at least somewhat comfortable there. He was glad she wasn't un-happy. "right, let's go." He said, pulling the bags out of the cart. Kedrick handed two or three of the lightest bags to Arielle, hanging on to the other ones, especially the one with the chocolate in it, he didn't want her to see it before due time.

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded and was about to protest about Kedrick giving her the lighter bags, but thought against it. She walked out the door and sighed in awe. She couldn't believe it was close to evening so soon. She wondered what kind of view the estate gave when it came to sunrises and sunsets. "Where has the day gone?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 pm
Kedrick Suwa

(( I feel a romantic moment coming on.))

Kedrick smiled softly "I don't know..." He replied as the came to the top of the hill. The view the two of them came to was breath-taking to say the least. The estate seemed to glitter in the brilliant orange light of the evening as a soft breeze rippled though the trees and the garden. "wow..." Kedrick said softly, shading his eyes a bit from the bright sun-light "I've never seen the estate from this angle before...your coming seemed to have brightened the old place up...." He said thoughtfully, suddenly, a crazy idea occurred to Kedrick, an impulse really. He suddenly leaned over and kissed her quickly. His lips had barely touched hers before he jerked back quickly, He looked down a his shoes, his face a bright red. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled quickly "I don't know what came over me...i just....are you going to sue me for sexual harassment?" He asked quickly, looking up at her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:43 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded, walking along with Kedrick. She stopped and gasped. The view of his estate was simply amazing. If she had her camera on her, she would have taken a picture of the view. She felt her cheeks warm at Kedrick's statement. She had no idea what she could've done. And then, out of the middle of nowhere, Kedrick moved in close to her face and kissed her before quickly moving away, apologizing and hoping that she wouldn't sue him for sexual harassment. She blinked a few times, touching her lips lightly. She couldn't believe he had kissed her, but it felt right. She smiled and giggled, shaking her head. "No, I won't sue you, but I have to do something to get you back," Arielle said as she placed the bags gently on the ground and kissed him back before moving away and grabbing the bags, "Come on... We still need to eat."

She walked inside, but she felt light. Maybe her grandparents had said something that had led to this, or maybe she had actually fallen in love with him. Either way, she had a grin on her face and started to empty the bags she had.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:44 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick stood shock as Arielle kissed him, his eyes wide. Kedricks face went from red, to crimson. He stood frozen in place, his brain only began to function properly when he realized that Arielle was already down the hill and in the house. Slowly Kedrick began the decent towards the estate, what had come over him? He wondered. no doubt the rest of the evening would be quiet and awkward, good thing the day was almost over. Kedrick slipped inside, setting his bags on the counter. "Arielle?" He called softly, having not seen her when he walked in.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:00 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle had finished half of the bags and took a break, trying to understand why she had kissed him all of a sudden. It was strange for her to do something like that, it was even stranger that he had kissed her. She shook her head lightly, having a feeling that things would be somewhat awkward. She was glad that school was tomorrow. She didn't hear Kedrick come in until after she heard someone call her. She looked up and saw him, almost jumping in shock. She smiled shyly, "You called?'

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:00 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled awkwardly, setting his bags on the counter top. "I just...I um....I didn't see you there, never mind..." He mumbled, leaning against the door frame to the kitchen. He rubbed the back of his neck. "it..it's late...we'd probably better get some rest......g'night." He said quickly, slipping out. Kedrick walked briskly up the stairs, turning not into his room but into Arielles. He set the box of chocolates on her bed, scrawling a note to her.

dear Arielle,

I just wanted to thank you for all you've done, It means a lot that you'd help me out. I heard you say you liked chocolate so I got these for you, enjoy...
Kedrick.

After re-reading the note a couple times to make sure it was right, he walked back out into the hall and up to his own room.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:16 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle listened to Kedrick talk and was wabout to say something when he left the kitchen, the bags he brought in sitting on the counter. She sighed quietly, looking at her phone and checking the time. It didn't seem late, but maybe it had something to do with the kiss. The thought of that brought more color on her face. Trying to distract herself, she continued unpacking the food and starting to sing a song she remembered hearing from her iPod awhile back. "You don't know it's dream, you don't know if it's real life. That's what if feels like, with you. You don't know anything you just know that it feels right. That's when you realize, it's true."

She decided not to make dinner if Kedrick was turning in, realizing she wasn't that hungry herself. She walked up to her room, taking off the little cap on her head and noticed a box of chocolates and a note on her bed. Sitting the cap on her bed and then picking up the box and the note, she read it over and over again, a smile growing on her face. "Well, isn't this sweet of him. I'll have to thank him tomorrow since he might be asleep by now." She sat the things on her dresser and sat on her bed, leaning back and looking at the ceiling.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:14 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick walked quickly down the hall, wanting to be safely in his room before Arielle could find the chocolates. He closed the door softly behind him, leaning against it for a moment, breathing deeply. Kedrick took a few steps and fell backwards onto his bed. This evening had been far to complicated, yet it was nice. Kedrick, for the life of him, couldn't figure out what had come over him a few minutes ago standing on the hill top. all he knew was that it had felt totally right. And with that deep and philosophical thought, Kedrick passed out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:33 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle changed into her pajamas and sat on her bed, staring at the note. She was now even more confused about how things would be for herself and Kedrick. She opened up the chocolate and took a small bite of it, smiling at the taste. She then sat the bar on her nightstand along with the note and turned off her lights. Laying in her bed, she still wondered why she had kissed him back before falling back asleep.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am
Kedrick Suwa

The next morning Kedrick sat up, it was early yet but he had the distinct feeling that he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. He ran his fingers though his hair, messing it up even more before glancing at the clock. "6:52...." he mumbled thoughtfully. "I wonder how early Arielle normally gets up..." Kedrick pondered, swinging his legs down to the floor and standing up. He pulled on a pair of black jeans a a clean blue T-shirt. "best let Arielle sleep a bit...goodness knows how long she was up after I went to bed."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle had woken up a little earlier than Kedrick. She had been up since ten till six. She would've loved more sleep, but her need to use the restroom woke her up and then she had a hard time going back to sleep. She took a quick shower and put on a white button up shirt, a dark blue jean skirt, suspenders, and some white stockings. She grabbed her boots and brought them downstairs near the door and walked into the kitchen and decided to make some breakfast for herself and Kedrick that morning. She had her scrunchie on her wrist, and thought it would be better to tie her hair up later. Taking out the eggs, she cracked them and put them in a bowl, humming to a song happily. She then looked for the bread and smiled. "Hmmm, I guess I could make some french toast," Arielle whispered to herself, "But that would take awhile and I'm not sure what time Kedrick has to get to school. Guess some toast, eggs, and fruit will have to do for today."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick sighed, he figured he had been waiting in his room long enough, and if Arielle was still asleep, he'd just have to be careful not to wake her. Kedrick slipped out of his room and down the hall. Kedrick peeked into Arielle's room to see if she was still asleep, he felt suspiciously like a stalker. seeing that Arielle was not present he walked down the long flight of stair to the kitchen. He peeked around the door frame. "morning Arielle." He said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:31 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arille turned at the sound of her name and saw Kedrick standing in the door frame. She smiled at him and waved slightly. "Morning Kedrick. Did you sleep well?" she continued working on the eggs before she remembered something else, "Oh, and thanks for the chocolates. It was very sweet of you. Something thoughtful like that would make you a good boyfriend for any girl." She smiled but in her mind wondered why she had said that.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:28 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled, "yeah, I slept fine, how about you?" he asked then before he could get a reply he herd her next comment, and blushed a deep red. His mouth gapped open and shut but no words came out. "i..uh...i mean...what would make you say a thing like..that?" he managed to croak.

((I apologize for the microscopic size of this post......))

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games