Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Ҝәɖʁϊϲҝ Ś. Śűѿą ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Always...

Kedrick smiled to himself as he closed the phone. Leave it to Maria to concoct, and put into action a convoluted plan in one afternoon. He realized that the two girl's shared a very special bond very different from the romantic bonds between he and Arielle or Dimitri and Maria. It was the special bond of having been best friends for many, many years. That that person was the one that you would stay up until all hours of morning talking with about anything, sharing fun stories, or dark secrets. It was the kind of special friendship he and Dimitri had shared for years, and it was because of these bonds that both he, and Maria felt the need to protect their respective friends from whatever, or whoever endangered them.

The blond haired boy watched Arielle closely as he came back into the room, on the verge of asking her is she was okay once more. Something in her voice when she responded to him gave the young man a paused and his eyebrows drew together in a small frown. She sounded so flat, very nearly emotionless, and Kedrick wondered if she was so worried, so full of emotion that the only thing she felt she could do was suppress it. He had seen it with Dimitri enough times, when he would come over for the day before he moved in full-time. He would come through the door looking cold, distant, and emotionless, and Kedrick would have to sit him down and try and pry the emotions out of him. Once he had even taken him by the shoulders, and simply told him to cry.

Kedrick wondered if Arielle needed the same thing now, if she needed to be told to release some of her feelings to keep her from bottling them up. He had opened his mouth to voice these concerns when she spoke again, seemingly relaxed again. He granted her a small smile, trying to summarize in his head what exactly Maria had told him over the phone. "Well..." He started slowly. "Maria said that the team of officers have been picked out. She said that they'll be checking in at the estate at certain points to make sure there are no signs of trespassing or forced entry especially if we've been away for a while." He took a deep breath, trying to think of what else there was. "Maria will be there to keep tabs on you when you're at school but I'm sure that there'll also be officers in the same area at least in case something goes wrong. She says there's a lot more to it, but that's all the information I have right now."

Kedrick closed his eyes for a second, hoping that this plan went smoothly. He pulled Arielle closer to him so the her head rested against his chest and his chin touched the top of her head. "Listen..." He said quietly, his voice hushed, and gentle. "Everything will be okay...I promise, we're going to protect you, Maria, Dimitri and I. With the help of Mr. Vázquez's men, you're going to be just fine okay?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

By your side...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
Arielle noticed his facial expression when she answered, and she knew that he knew that there was something most likely still bothering. She hadn't meant to sound like a robot, but she just didn't know what to feel at the current moment. When dealing with Jonesy, she definitely knew what to feel, but with this Calcifer guy, it was almost like it was a little too much for her.

It was nice to see him relax some when she finally answered, even though she knew that he was probably still worried. She listened to him carefully as he retold her what Maria had told him. It didn't seem as bad. The last time she had had any visit from the police was right after the Jonesy ordeal when they needed to ask her questions. It felt so long ago as well.

She nodded when he finished, taking it all to heart. Arielle knew that Maria would think of more, and she couldn't help but be grateful for her best friend. At the same time, she felt bad that she had been stupid to get herself into this kind of this situation years ago. If only she had been a bit smarter about her choices, they wouldn't be worried about some crazed stalker coming after her, or the fact that she had gotten shot in the stomach. She knew that everything happened for a reason, and if she didn't make those choices, she wouldn't have met Kedrick or Dimitri, but she still couldn't help but wish that something like this wasn't happening.

Arielle blinked in surprise when Kedrick pulled her in, feeling her head rest against his chest and his chin on the top of her head. She listened to him again, relaxing at the gentle tone of his voice. A faint smile was on her face as he told her things she already knew, but was glad to be reassured about. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him loosely and not letting go. "I know, Kedrick... Thank you," she responded, just as gently. I really do hope so though, Kedrick... I really do, she added in her thoughts, afraid to add more worry to his mind if she had actually said it.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 pm
Always...

Kedrick could feel the surprise in Arielle's body language and he realized that she must be so tense that even the simply contact surprised her. The girl's arms slid around his back in a loose hug and Kedrick smiled to himself, breathing in the fragrant smell of her hair. "You're going to be fine...Don't worry," He whispered, his arms tightening around her in a protective hug.

Kedrick paused a second, thinking. Arielle, emotionally, was in no state to be left alone, he didn't even think he was in the right frame of mind to be alone. But Arielle was still his main concern. She was tense, scared, and apprehensive, with no way of knowing what the future would hold, and she needed to be comforted. A though occurred to him and instantly he felt at ease with the idea, knowing that it would help both of them.

"Here," He murmured softly, gently sliding Arielle's phone from her pocket, and holding it were she could see it for a moment. "I'm going to hang onto this okay?" He prompted, putting it in his jean's pocket before she could argue, "And you and I are going to sleep down here for the night." His tone was gentle, and comforting, but it also left no room for argument. He needed to know Arielle was safe tonight, and he needed to know exactly were she was. If they both stayed on the couch, that would solve his problem.

The blond reached over the back of the couch, pulling down a blanket and settling it over the two of them. In the back of his mind he hoped Arielle wasn't uncomfortable with this. It wasn't like they were going to do anything, but it still might make her feel uncertain. None the less, Kedrick felt that this would be the best thing for tonight.

By your side...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:51 pm
Arielle Shore
User Image
Again Arielle found herself smiling at the comfort of Kedrick's words. What was even more comforting was the feeling of his arms around her, protecting her. It was enough to make her momentarily forget for a certain amount of time. She could stay in this embrace forever and everything would just seem fine to her.

She didn't say anything, finding herself comfortable with the silence between them. It was nice as well as relaxing. She didn't even dare bring herself back into her concerning thoughts, as well as resisting the urge to check her phone again. Sometimes her mind would make her think that there was a vibration, before realizing that no such thing had happened.

Her thoughts ended there when she felt Kedrick's hand go into her pocket, pulling out her phone. She tried to tell him he didn't need to do any such thing with her, but she couldn't form the words properly. She was actually glad he took it from her, so she wouldn't have to constantly worry every so often.

At the next thing that Kedrick said, Arielle started to open her mouth to protest, but the tone is his voice made her realize that there would be no point in arguing with him. She just nodded, knowing that he was doing this for her. It almost reminded her of when he had learned about Jonesy and how they had ended up sleeping in the library.

She made sure she had enough of the blanket on her before looking up at Kedrick with a small, grateful smile. "Another movie or should we actually sleep?" she was doing her best to sound like herself, to sound more upbeat, but she couldn't help but feel that the feeling wasn't completely there all the way.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:50 pm
Always...

Kedrick raised one eyebrow at the girl when she tried to protest, once again giving her the impression that there was no use arguing with him. He was going to do what was best for her tonight, and letting her hand onto that phone and check it ever two minutes was not the best thing. She'd just get herself more and more worked up, and she'd never relax, much less sleep. He knew it wasn't good to take other people's possessions, especially against their will, but if it was for their direct benefit he supposed his actions were excusable.

Kedrick felt a minor stab of guilt as Arielle began to protest again, and he lowered his eyes. 'so she is uncomfortable...' He though, feeling like a heel. But then her expression seemed to relax, and a little of the guilt lifted. He smiled slightly, the feeling evident in his face. Maybe he was going a bit overboard. And then he remembered the situation. he wasn't the bad guy here, Calcifer was, he was the one he was protecting Arielle from. And in that perspective all of his actions were justified.

The young man sighed softly, re-positioning so that Arielle's back was resting against his chest and he was slouched down against the couch a bit more. "It's late..." He murmured, kissing the top of her head, "and we've had a long day, let's get some sleep." Kedrick said softly, and then paused thinking, his brows drawn together in a frown. "Arielle...You are okay with this right? I don't want you to be uncomfortable..." He started hesitantly, and then just began to ramble, his tongue getting away from him, his slight guilt boiling out of proportion. "I-I mean, if you don't want to stay down here w-with me, you can go back up to your room...It's just to keep you safe, I promise, no funny business, I just want to make sure everything's okay and I...didn't...want to leave you...alone..." He trailed off, realizing that he had been babbling.

By your side...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:48 pm
Arielle Shore
User Image
Arielle couldn't help but think of Kedrick being like a father when he raised his eyebrow like that, giving her this brief image of him doing that to one of his own children. It also made her think of her own father, the small memory being surprisingly comforting to her, although it didn't completely cheer her up. Still, it was an entertaining thought, her mind trying to picture how Kedrick would look years down the road.

Again, her thoughts paused when she saw Kedrick's eyes lowered. Had she done something to make him look like that? She looked at him worriedly, wondering what was going on through that mind of his. She felt a bit relieved at his smile, finding herself smiling slightly as well. Maybe, if she told Kedrick what hse had been thinking of, it might relax them both. Sure the topic of a future involving parenting seemed so far ahead, but absolutely anything that would get her mind, as well as his, off of Calcifer, then so be it.

As he repositioned himself, she made sure to make herself feel comfortble, realizing this was the first time they had slept like that. The time in the library was different since they had little sleeping like bags. She listened to him as he answered her question, realizing that he was right. Sleep was probably the best solution at that moment, especially with the long day that they had.

There was a small smile on her face when he kissed her forehead, once again feeling comforted by him and once again seeing him doing this as a father to his own kids. Right before she began to close her eyes, she heard Kedrick speak again and focused on what he was saying. She turned around, trying to make herself as comfortable while still being able to see him. His rambling and babbling was cute, and she broke out into an honest smile and laughed like herself.

"I don't mind this at all," she responded, smiling warmly at him. Oh the amount of love she had for him. She kissed his cheek gently before lying back down, making sure she was still just as comfortable. "To be honest, being here with you might help the nightmares from appearing again. And even if I do have them, I'll know that I'm safe her with you. So you honestly have nothing to worry about at all, my dear Kedrick."

She hoped that the sincerity and reassuring tone in her voice would relax him about his decision. Arielle couldn't even ask for a better boyfriend. It was then that the thought came back, and she thought she should bring it up before she forgot about it. "You know Kedrick, when you gave me that look earlier after you took my phone," she began, her eyes gently closed, "You made me think about you as a father... I know it's silly, but I can honestly see you doing that to your kids in the future..."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:19 am
Always...

Kedrick looked up abruptly when she spoke, guilt touching his features, his eyes wide with concern. The young man blinked in surprise as she kissed his cheek and a small smile tugged his lips. He reached up, gingerly touching his cheek where she had kissed him, lowering his eyes. "I'm glad," He said softly, the smile appearing on his lips again and he wrapped his arms gently around her shoulders. "I just want you to be safe." The young man murmured into her hair.

Kedrick allowed his eyes to close, relaxing. Now that Arielle had put him at ease about his decision he felt much more secure and comfortable, he felt like he could actually sleep. In some small way, he felt like he was actually doing something to help Arielle. He knew that just comforting her was a good thing, but it seemed so...insubstantial...But if he was here with her, he was protecting her, in a sense, standing guard. and it made him feel better about his role in the plan.

Kedrick felt Arielle shift and he opened his eyes as she spoke again, listening. He blinked, momentarily surprised by her words, surprised, and confused. But then...as she explained more, the surprise faded to pleasure, and the young man smiled. Come to think of it, he could see himself giving his kids that look. Kedrick laughed softly, tousling Arielle's hair, which was already showing signs of her infamous bedhead. "Maybe some day," He laughed, kissing the top of her head once more. "But it's late, and you need your sleep." He said with a smile. Reached back behind him to the lamp, he took the cord, giving it a gentle tug. Darkness enveloped the room, leaving only the sounds of the night behind it.

Kedrick could hear crickets chirping outside, and the beams in the old house creaking and settling. They were all nice, familiar sounds that Kedrick had grown up listening to. There was the sound of Arielle's quiet breathing and he could feel her heartbeat against his chest. A smile touched the boys lips as he shifted to wrap his arms protectively around her. "Good night..." He murmured softly, before closing his eyes, and drifting off to sleep.

By your side...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:19 pm
Arielle Shore
User Image
Arielle smiled gently in response, nodding her head gently. She knew and understood that was his reason, and she was so happy and grateful for him for it. I just want to be safe too, and for all of this to be over, she added in her thoughts, completely comforted by the secure feeling she felt being in his arms. The more relaxed she felt about everything, the more her exhaustion overcame her, and she was definitely ready to sleep.

Her eyes closed gently, but she was still aware of Kedrick's voice. There was a faint smile on her face when she felt him tousle her hair, completely unaware that her infamous bedhead was starting to appear already. The smile grew somewhat when she felt him kiss her forehead. Part of her was tempted to open her eyes and look at him, but a larger percentage of herself was already beckoning the young girl to the land of dreams.

Agreeing with his statement about her needing sleep, Arielle yawned sleepily, opening her eyes just when Kedrick turned off the lights. Just like Kedrick, she became aware of the sounds from outside, and it was just as comfortable as being there with Kedrick. Again, her eyes closed gently and once again she found herself smiling gently when she felt his arms wrapped around her again. "G'night...," she answered gently, almost a mumble as she fell asleep instantly, finally feeling relaxed.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:06 am
Always...

Time passed quickly for Kedrick and Arielle in those next few days and weeks. Things went by in a blur, and gradually, Kedrick almost got used to the officers that constantly shadowed them. It was still strange though to be down town and seeing two officers standing across the street and knowing that they were there for Arielle. But it faded into their daily life none the less. He tried his best to keep life as normal as possible for Arielle, and for himself as well.

Today, was one day that Kedrick thought would be normal, just like before the whole crisis started. It was the day of Halloween, and he, Maria, Arielle and Dimitri had been planning the party for weeks now. It was going to be a lot of fun, Maria and her whole family would be there, as well as Kedrick's sisters. The young man wasn't sure weather or not Arielle's grandparents would join them, but he certainly hopped so.

Now, he stood in the middle of the kitchen, standing by the counter, trying to gauge what the fruit punch needed. He frowned thoughtfully, scooping some up on a spoon and tasting the drink. "Hey Arielle, do we have any more lemon-lime soda?" He called into the living room as he carried the punch bowl to the table. The young man set it down amid the other food that had prepared for the party, anything from doughnuts, to caramel and apples, to pretzel, chips, and vegetable slices. Kedrick smiled to himself as he waited for Arielle's response, knowing that tonight was going to be a good night.

By your side...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:29 pm
Arielle Shore
User Image
Getting used to everything as the days melded into each other was a bit of a challenge for Ariel. There would be times when she kept glancing around outside, or at her phone, to the point that if she was with Kedrick, Maria, or her entire group of friends, they had to take her phone and try and calm her down. Despite the fact that there was no other suspicious contact from Calcifer, it only made Arielle panic more, but she had learned how not to show it too much, even though she knew Kedrick, Maria, and Dimitri knew.

As for the officers, it was something she had gotten to after a few days to the point where it didn't surprise her anymore. She was most definitely grateful for the hard work that Maria, her father, and her father's men took into her safety. She only wished that she could let her guard drop, but that would just be hopeful thinking.

Soon, Halloween was upon them and Arielle finally felt like she could relax. The four of them had worked hard to make sure that it would be a fun evening, and she always loved it when more people came over to the estate because it always brought more life to it.

Arielle had been glancing through the music, trying to make sure the music mix was good. Eneas had given her the CD yesterday, but she still wanted to make sure everything was alright. She poked her head out from her spot in the living room when Kedrick asked his question, tying to remember if they did have anymore. "We should have some," Arielle responded, twisting a loose strand of hair in her fingers. She had been thinking about cutting it, but she hadn't brought it up with Kedrick with her mind being so preoccupied about the whole Calcifer thing. "I think I might have put the other bottle in the fridge."

She walked around, trying to find him and enjoying the site of the estate. This night was certainly going to be a very exciting one. When she found him, she smiled and messed with his hair. "You need to make sure that you have enough time to get yourself ready for tonight," she gently teased, still in her outfit from school.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:07 pm
Always...

Kedrick looked up when he heard Arielle respond to his question from the living room. He smiled to himself and turned to the refrigerator opening the door. The second bottle of lemon-lime soda had been pushed far into the back of the fridge, hence the reason he had missed it before. The bond haired boy reached into it, withdrawing the green tinted bottle and adding a health amount to the punch before tasting it once more. He nodded his silent approval and place the remaining soda back in the fridge.

Kedrick saw Arielle enter the kitchen out of the corner of his eye and he laughed softly as she messed with his hair. The boy reached up, smoothing it back down, flattening the uncooperative strands that usually gave him trouble. "You're right," He said, still chuckling softly, "Maria and Dimitri will be here in a half an hour and we're not even in costume yet." Kedrick smiled, wondering what his sisters, Maria and Dimitri would come dressed up as. It had been some time since Kedrick had been at an actual costume party for Halloween, and yet the estate seemed like the perfect place to have one.

The young man turned around so he was standing right in front of her, ducking his head slightly so that his nose touched hers. He gave her a quick smile, tugging gently on a lock of hair. "I think I've got all of the preparations taken care of here, so I'll go change." He kissed the girl gently on the lips, holding it for a moment before pulling back. "I'll see you in a minute."

By your side...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 pm
Arielle Shore
User Image
Arielle giggled gently as Kedrick tried to fix his hair after she had messed with it, even though sometimes it never really did the trick since it was usually rebellious. Arielle smiled, anticipating what her friends would be for the party. She had tried to see if Maria would slip it out by accident, but she knew that wouldn't happen. If she had gone with Maria the same day she had gone to get her costume, then maybe Arielle would've known, but alas, she did not. She was definitely excited about seeing Kedrick's sisters again, thinking that she needed to try and visit them more often.

She smiled at him, giggling when he gently tugged one her locks, a light blush on her face at feeling his nose on hers. At that point, she was sure that no matter how cute he acted towards her in terms of showing her different signs of affection, she would always blush. Not like that was awful or anything.

"I should probably do the same," Arielle responded, a gentle smile on her face after he kissed her, still wishing it would last some. She nodded, gently poking his nose. "I'll see you when you're ready," she added, making her way back to the living room and making sure everything was fine before she herself decided to go change into her costume.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas