Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle couldn't help but giggle. Kedrick's good mood was contagious and she couldn't help but smile. Arielle was surprised when Kedrick placed his hand on her shoulders and steered her somewhere. She was about to ask him to stop when they landed up near an ice cream parlor and smiled at Kedrick's enthusiasm for wanting ice cream. "Ice cream sounds nice."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick frowned disapprovingly "Ice creams sounds nice." He mimicked in a high falsetto voice then shook his head "come one Arielle! Ice cream is the best thing since sliced bread!" Kedrick said enthusiastically, gesturing widely with his hands. "now in!" He said with a smile, putting his hands on her back and once again guiding her inside.

User Image User Image User Image  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"I do not sound like that," Arielle said with a small pout and laughed when Kedrick explained the joys of ice cream. She wanted to say something but was immediately pushed inside the parlor. "And how old are you again?" she asked with a laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick grinned, stepping into the parlor after her "seven." He replied jokingly as he sat down on one of the rotating stool. He tried to maintain a serious face for as long as possible, about five seconds, before bursting out in laughter.Kedrick recovered himself before people started to look.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:49 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle watched Kedrick and laughed. He was so silly and very much like a child. She sat by him and shook her head, "I'm starting to believe you're a seven year old child inside a sixteen-year old body," she grinned and looked up at the list of ice cream they had, "What are you going to get?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:56 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked over smiling at her, her comment making him snicker. at her last question he looked up at the long list of flavores frowning in concentration "so much to choose from, so little money" He lamented. Kedrick bit his lip "butter-pecan" He said decisively, pointing absently at the sign "you?"

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:06 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded in agreement. She hated having to choose from so many flavors. When he asked her what she wanted, she took one more look at the menu, "I'll take cookies and cream. It's one of my favorites."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 am
Kedrick Suwa

Soon they were both sitting with ice cream in hand, Kedrick took a lick of his, his eyes drifting closed as he savored the taste. He opened his eyes, looking over at Arielle "can I have a taste of yours?" He pleaded, pointing at her ice cream. "I'll let you taste mine." He offered, waving his ice cream cone back and forth, trying to tempt her into letting him taste.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle was enjoying the ice cream just as much as Kedrick. She hadn't had that flavor in awhile, then again, she never had enough time to eat ice cream. Even when she had a chance to hang out with her friends for ice cream, they were always low on cash. She looked over at Kedrick when he had asked her for a taste of her ice cream, then waving his in front of her face temptingly. She grinned and leaned in and licked his ice cream before giggling, "Indirect kiss." She handed her ice cream out to him, "Now you try."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:36 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick swallowed stiffly 'indirect...kiss?' he thought, his cheeks flushing 'what's she talking about? is she turning into the Arielle from my dream?' He shook the embarrassing thought away, recovering, he poked his tongue out and licked her ice cream. Kedrick tried to concentrate on the flavor of the ice cream but his mind kept wandering back to her words from earlier. indirect kiss huh?...'

((well I think she thoroughly (and unintentionally) embarrassed the life out of poor Kedrick XD ))

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:47 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle watched as Kedrick's cheeks flushed after her indirect kiss comment. She couldn't help but grin at that, he was so cute. He must've never had that experience. She and her friends always did that and even her cousins did the same thing to her. When he finished tasting her ice cream, she took it back and continued licking it. "You alright, Kedrick?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:57 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick's head snapped up "uh...yeah." He said quickly , flashing her a smile as though he where trying to prove his point. He looked back down at his ice cream cone "yeah, uh...I'm fine, don't worry about it." Kedrick frowned to himself 'why do I feel like this? I mean, initial awkwardness is understandable but this? I've had almost two days with Arielle...shouldn't this have worn off by now? unless it's something completely different.' He pondered.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle looked at him, not feeling convinced with his answer, even when he smiled. Was it because of what she said? She was only kidding with him, but he had told her not to worry about. She shrugged her shoulders and continued eating her ice cream.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:12 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick lapsed into silence as they eat their ice cream. He scrambled for a conversation starter but drew a blank. Kedrick finished his Ice cream. Out of his entire family, whenever they had the extra money to get ice cream, He was always done first, even if they had served him last. He smiled, leaning back a bit "that was good..." He sighed happily.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle ate her ice cream in silence, not knowing what to say to Kedrick. She spaced out while she finished her ice cream, remembering that tomorrow was Monday and she would have school. When Kedrick said something, she blinked and looked at him, realizing his ice cream was gone. She grinned and nodded, "Yeah. It was a nice flavor. But mine is better."

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff