Soycon 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bishoujo849
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm
So who plans on going to Soycon 3? I'm cosplaying as shippo or i'll bring patchouli. hopefully the weather won't be insanely hot like last time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:48 pm
I totally want to go, but the only cosplay I have is Alice, and some people don't consider that a cosplay sweatdrop

Isn't it in July?  

Chocobofan4

Bishoujo849
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm
Chocobofan4
I totally want to go, but the only cosplay I have is Alice, and some people don't consider that a cosplay sweatdrop

Isn't it in July?

i think it counts since lots of people did alice cosplay at acen ^^; and its on july 10th.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:10 pm
Bishoujo849
Chocobofan4

Isn't it in July?

i think it counts since lots of people did alice cosplay at acen ^^; and its on july 10th.

Hmm I think I might go then ^^  

Chocobofan4

Bishoujo849
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:00 pm
Chocobofan4
Bishoujo849
Chocobofan4

Isn't it in July?

Hmm I think I might go then ^^

yay =) i will see you there. i think i'll be shippo or if i have time to change i will be patchouli lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:35 pm
DON'T DIE AGAIN! D:

But I should be at the picnic! I'm not too far away from the preserve it's at, and I wont be all the way in North Carolina anymore!

Cyanide Joyride

Bishoujo849
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:36 am
Cyanide Joyride
DON'T DIE AGAIN! D:

But I should be at the picnic! I'm not too far away from the preserve it's at, and I wont be all the way in North Carolina anymore!

I think the weather will be better this time so I'll be ok. and yay biggrin i get to see you at the picnic!  
Acen Gaia Get together 2010

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games