PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:10 pm
Taking My Vow Of Silence!
Name: Lanikai
Owner: Velveteen Angel
Do you have an instant messenger: Aim: VelvieElle
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes
Image: Uncert
SoA Colorist: I believe Safaia
Personality: Lanikai was raised in the Makini, so she is a gentle female. Sweet, calm, and quiet. She holds her tongue, but has inherited her mother’s fiery temper went crossed.
History: Born into the rogue lands but raised in the Makini, when it disbanded, her mother and her parted ways, her mother headed to the Mimi and Lanikai to the Kuroi.
Wanted Rank: Merchant; as she was training to be one in the Makini? Or Citizen.
Are they are Seer?: No
Bloodline: Mauja bloodline.
Extra: She can help an alliance between the Mimi and the Kuroi due to her family influence. C:

Name: Aynashi
You Need To Know: She can be taken off the member’s list; her plot never really got her into the Kuroi. She may come later, however for now she does not need to be on the list <3

Name: Seiji
You Need To Know: After Emi stepped in, Seiji retired from Boss and has since left the pride. He returns to visit, but he feels ashamed of his actions, causing him to exile himself from the home he almost ruined.
(He can be taken off the member's list/placed into Dispersed)

Name: Keito
You Need To Know: Before Nanashi and Nyoka’s retirement, Keito went out on a mission and has yet to return.
OOcly, he was rather severely hurt and so should be on the ‘dispersed’ list. He will be returning, however he will return during a mission. You don’t need to change his status on the member list, this is mostly an IC note.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:02 pm
Velveteen Angel
Name: Lanikai
Owner: Velveteen Angel
Do you have an instant messenger: Aim: VelvieElle
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes
Image: Uncert
SoA Colorist: I believe Safaia
Personality: Lanikai was raised in the Makini, so she is a gentle female. Sweet, calm, and quiet. She holds her tongue, but has inherited her mother’s fiery temper went crossed.
History: Born into the rogue lands but raised in the Makini, when it disbanded, her mother and her parted ways, her mother headed to the Mimi and Lanikai to the Kuroi.
Wanted Rank: Merchant; as she was training to be one in the Makini? Or Citizen.
Bloodline: Mauja bloodline.
Extra: She can help an alliance between the Mimi and the Kuroi due to her family influence. C:

Name: Aynashi
You Need To Know: She can be taken off the member’s list; her plot never really got her into the Kuroi. She may come later, however for now she does not need to be on the list <3

Name: Seiji
You Need To Know: After Emi stepped in, Seiji retired from Boss and has since left the pride. He returns to visit, but he feels ashamed of his actions, causing him to exile himself from the home he almost ruined.
(He can be taken off the member's list/placed into Dispersed)

Name: Keito
You Need To Know: Before Nanashi and Nyoka’s retirement, Keito went out on a mission and has yet to return.
OOcly, he was rather severely hurt and so should be on the ‘dispersed’ list. He will be returning, however he will return during a mission. You don’t need to change his status on the member list, this is mostly an IC note.

Merchant Approved.
The other members will be updated soon. :]  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:22 pm
Name: Ellaporah
Owner: Chi Sohma
Do you have an instant messenger: 0
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: 0
Image: User Image
SoA Colorist: Lithia
Personality: Intense God-Child Seer whom presumed to be the 'water spirit'. She has killed many but with the pride in search of seers. Rada captured her.
History: Born to the Goddess of Gravity with siblings. She was taken 'extra' care of by her mother and not in the good way. Her mother making her to believe herself as a water spirit trapped in a spring. Becoming cannibalistic and drowning her prey. She was captured in to the 'Nera. But not alone. With her, and whom will always be by her side is a self proclaimed body guard. Meris.
Wanted Rank: Oracle
Are they are Seer?: Yes
Bloodline: Gravity's bloodline
Extra: (She will be a trade for an alliance of the Seer pride.

Name: Athena
SoA Colorist: Caj
Personality: Strong and Calculating. A leader and warrior.
History: Born to the same pride and bloodline as Karios, She was the one left behind to carry out her father's orders in pride while Kairos and their younger sister disappeared. During their disappearance, Athena has to watch as their whole pride got burned to the ground. Watching others die before her eyes, she gathered up the refuges from the fire and came here in search of homage til they can rebuild their pride.
Wanted Rank: Ambassador

Name: Astraea
SoA Colorist: Meep
Personality: Royal like
History: She was torn from her mother after a trade gone bad. Those her stole her believed that she was the reincarnation of the Goddess of Stars, and when given to the queen- they said she was a Princess to ensure that the cub was treated right in hopes to not anger the Goddess. Her captures are whom named her Astraea, meaning starry one.
Wanted Rank: Royal
Bloodline: Chini's bloodline
Extra:

Name: Muraco
SoA Colorist: ????
Personality: Clever and Respectful
History: The b*****d child of the King, Buluu. He was given to a pride of vampires by his mother. Raised their with his siblings til he got older and escaped. Now he found himself in the 'Nera hoping to find his real father.
Bloodline: Buluu's bloodline
Extra:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:17 pm
Name: Sumai
Owner: Boudaihobbit
Do you have an instant messenger: No
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: N/A
Image: Sumai
Personality: Sumai is a bit of an extrovert. He revels in the company of others and enjoys experiencing new things. Optimistic and upbeat, not too many things can dampen his mood on most days. Whenever he is feeling sad or unhappy, he tries not to let it show or affect anyone around him, but he cannot help but show his heart and he tends to spiral down in whirl of negativity. When others are unhappy, he will do his best to cheer them up or make the situation better any way he can.
History: Sumai was born to loving parents and had a sister who he spent all of his time with. One day, he had his family were kidnapped by a band of slave trading lions and kept as prisoners. His family tried to escape, but were killed in the process. He and his sister managed to escape, but they were separated in the chaos. He has been looking for his sister ever since.
Wanted Rank: Pack Mule --> Merchant
Bloodline: None  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:12 pm
Big Hobbit
Name: Sumai
Owner: Boudaihobbit
Do you have an instant messenger: No
Image: Sumai
Personality: Sumai is a bit of an extrovert. He revels in the company of others and enjoys experiencing new things. Optimistic and upbeat, not too many things can dampen his mood on most days. Whenever he is feeling sad or unhappy, he tries not to let it show or affect anyone around him, but he cannot help but show his heart and he tends to spiral down in whirl of negativity. When others are unhappy, he will do his best to cheer them up or make the situation better any way he can.
History: Sumai was born to loving parents and had a sister who he spent all of his time with. One day, he had his family were kidnapped by a band of slave trading lions and kept as prisoners. His family tried to escape, but were killed in the process. He and his sister managed to escape, but they were separated in the chaos. He has been looking for his sister ever since.
Wanted Rank: Pack Mule --> Merchant
Bloodline: None

APPROVED!.
Sorry for the lateness. Just been busy busy busy!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:25 am
Chi Sohma
Name: Ellaporah
SoA Colorist: Lithia
Personality: Intense God-Child Seer whom presumed to be the 'water spirit'. She has killed many but with the pride in search of seers. Rada captured her.
History: Born to the Goddess of Gravity with siblings. She was taken 'extra' care of by her mother and not in the good way. Her mother making her to believe herself as a water spirit trapped in a spring. Becoming cannibalistic and drowning her prey. She was captured in to the 'Nera. But not alone. With her, and whom will always be by her side is a self proclaimed body guard. Meris.
Wanted Rank: Oracle

Name: Athena
SoA Colorist: Caj
Personality: Strong and Calculating. A leader and warrior.
History: Born to the same pride and bloodline as Karios, She was the one left behind to carry out her father's orders in pride while Kairos and their younger sister disappeared. During their disappearance, Athena has to watch as their whole pride got burned to the ground. Watching others die before her eyes, she gathered up the refuges from the fire and came here in search of homage til they can rebuild their pride.
Wanted Rank: Ambassador

Name: Astraea
Personality: Royal like
History: She was torn from her mother after a trade gone bad. Those her stole her believed that she was the reincarnation of the Goddess of Stars, and when given to the queen- they said she was a Princess to ensure that the cub was treated right in hopes to not anger the Goddess. Her captures are whom named her Astraea, meaning starry one.
Bloodline: Chini's bloodline
Extra:

Name: Muraco
SoA Colorist: ????
Personality: Clever and Respectful
History: The b*****d child of the King, Buluu. He was given to a pride of vampires by his mother. Raised their with his siblings til he got older and escaped. Now he found himself in the 'Nera hoping to find his real father.
Bloodline: Buluu's bloodline
Extra:

Lol. Im approving my own xD;  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:14 pm
Name: Tabansi
Owner: Ruler of Everything
Do you have an instant messenger: N/A
Image: [Uncert] [Rogue Cert]
SoA Colorist: Ameh
Personality: Hasn't quite been fleshed out yet - but he will be strong and sly - quiet and sneaky as a thief in the night, preferring to rely on that before brute force, but completely unafraid to deal out pain when he needs to. Tabansi isn't extraordinarily dominant, but does not typically enjoy being in the background, outside of his personal sneaking around. A little flashy and cocksure, which is doomed to get him in trouble from time to time.
History: Wandering rogue looking for further purpose in his life.
Wanted Rank: Warrior (or Grunt to start, if that's more appropriate)
Bloodline: N/A
Extra: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:24 pm
Ruler of Everything
Name: Tabansi
Owner: Ruler of Everything
Do you have an instant messenger: N/A
Image: [Uncert] [Rogue Cert]
SoA Colorist: Ameh
Personality: Hasn't quite been fleshed out yet - but he will be strong and sly - quiet and sneaky as a thief in the night, preferring to rely on that before brute force, but completely unafraid to deal out pain when he needs to. Tabansi isn't extraordinarily dominant, but does not typically enjoy being in the background, outside of his personal sneaking around. A little flashy and cocksure, which is doomed to get him in trouble from time to time.
History: Wandering rogue looking for further purpose in his life.
Wanted Rank: Warrior (or Grunt to start, if that's more appropriate)
Bloodline: N/A
Extra: N/A

Approved!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:14 am
Name: Charité
You Need To Know: Charité has always been intended for a betrothal outside the pride. (OOCly, I went on an unexpected hiatus for over a year so I totally missed plotting this when I had planned to.) She was given to a cheetah male named Siyah Kedi, who had convinced them that he was the heir to a very powerful colalition of assassins. Indeed, Siyah and his 'brother' a leopard named Mèo Đen are assassins, but neither of them possess royal blood. Siyah however is a trickster and professional liar, who has created this 'royal persona' over the years. He and his brother have amassed all the allies and enemies of a real royal line, the only thing missing is an actual pride of assassins.
Charité agreed to the match, wishing to escape her brutal past and start a-fresh. She swore the vow of secrecy before leaving.

Name: Cassian
You Need To Know: With his mother Tabia 'otherwise engaged' and no one to give direction to his actions, the quiet but dangerous fighter volenteers to go with Charité as her bodyguard to ensure her safety in her new home. he too swore his oath.
I plan to have him return some time, hopfully for pride plots.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:53 am
Tanakako
Name: Charité
You Need To Know: Charité has always been intended for a betrothal outside the pride. (OOCly, I went on an unexpected hiatus for over a year so I totally missed plotting this when I had planned to.) She was given to a cheetah male named Siyah Kedi, who had convinced them that he was the heir to a very powerful colalition of assassins. Indeed, Siyah and his 'brother' a leopard named Mèo Đen are assassins, but neither of them possess royal blood. Siyah however is a trickster and professional liar, who has created this 'royal persona' over the years. He and his brother have amassed all the allies and enemies of a real royal line, the only thing missing is an actual pride of assassins.
Charité agreed to the match, wishing to escape her brutal past and start a-fresh. She swore the vow of secrecy before leaving.

Name: Cassian
You Need To Know: With his mother Tabia 'otherwise engaged' and no one to give direction to his actions, the quiet but dangerous fighter volenteers to go with Charité as her bodyguard to ensure her safety in her new home. he too swore his oath.
I plan to have him return some time, hopfully for pride plots.

^_^b
Thank you! I apperciate you letting us know. Good luck Cassian and Charité <3

Emi: -bows- Good luck on your travels. You will always have a home here.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers