Submit

yes i know im sexy

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm
post hmong storys that u heard from ur hmong folks our some u heard, or made up xP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:35 pm
and mostly post ur hmong scary stories i like them xD  

yes i know im sexy

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:40 pm
This story is not a folk tale but it's funny though, i was at my uncles farm, we were going to kill a cow, my uncle toke out a .357 magnum and shoot the cow in the head, he shot it once and the cow was like going crazy and stuff while bleeding at the same time, he shot it again in the head and it died, but the next cow he was going to shoot was like a bigger and probably stronger cow, a lot of my other uncles and my dad was holding the cow down, my uncle shot it and it when crazy, we lost control of it and it ran away somehow, we tried to chase it but it was too fast, after 5 minutes it died of blood loss, that was a funny scene i saw in my whole life! x3
~Base on a true story  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:45 pm
Swat Team Leader
This story is not a folk tale but it's funny though, i was at my uncles farm, we were going to kill a cow, my uncle toke out a .357 magnum and shoot the cow in the head, he shot it once and the cow was like going crazy and stuff while bleeding at the same time, he shot it again in the head and it died, but the next cow he was going to shoot was like a bigger and probably stronger cow, a lot of my other uncles and my dad was holding the cow down, my uncle shot it and it when crazy, we lost control of it and it ran away somehow, we tried to chase it but it was too fast, after 5 minutes it died of blood loss, that was a funny scene i saw in my whole life! x3
~Base on a true story

I don't see how that's funny.... I think it's cruel. How would you like to bleed to death? would that be funny?

Then again, i am vegetarian, so... my perspective is seriously different, but still.... Animal cruelty (to any animal) really gets to me.  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:52 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
Swat Team Leader
~Base on a true story

Well a lot of Hmong ppl kills animals then eat them, i have killed chickens, i have never killed a pig before but i might soon when i get older.
I don't see how that's funny.... I think it's cruel. How would you like to bleed to death? would that be funny?

Then again, i am vegetarian, so... my perspective is seriously different, but still.... Animal cruelty (to any animal) really gets to me.
Wait a minute, since your a vegetarian how in the hell can you get protein from? The only thing you can get protein is from dariy items and meat? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:06 pm
anyone heard the one of two sisters who can sing and then one night some dude sings to them and they keep singng together and the girls asked to meet him or something?  

kunoichiag

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

yes i know im sexy

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 pm
??  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 am
Swat Team Leader
CrimsonsDecayingRose
Swat Team Leader
~Base on a true story

Well a lot of Hmong ppl kills animals then eat them, i have killed chickens, i have never killed a pig before but i might soon when i get older.

Wait a minute, since your a vegetarian how can you get protein from? The only thing you can get protein is from dariy items and meat? confused

Soybean, cheese, beans, milk. I'm only partially vegan. I eat animal by-products (milk, cheese, butter) and they have some protein. But i don't eat eggs, meat (including fish), and gelatin. Spinach also has some protein. oh, and peanut butter is good, also. razz But i do have a defiancy. In 3 years, i will have been a vegetarian for half my life! biggrin  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

Akari Kyuto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:19 pm
Here's an old folk story my gramps told me when I was little to try and scare me... I sounds way better and creepier in hmong than english but what ever...

My gramps told me a story of a son his parents and his wife. It's way back then in Laos. The parents and the son and his wife lived in the country. So the family gathers enough money to send the son to the city to go to school to learn and make money so that he can provide for the family. So he leaves for a year, and during that year, the wife gets really sick... and then dies... So then the parents buries the wife near the house. But then some how she suddenly appeared sleeping on a bench the next day next to the house. So then the parents gets scared and leaves the house behind to go to live somewhere else.

After a year, the son comes back to the house from the city. Knocking on the door he goes in to notice the house in darkness. He then notices his wife who was suppose to be dead sitting in the corner. So then he says why doesn't she light a fire so that it won't be so dark... But then she says she can still see... But somehow he manages to persuade her to make a fire. So he gets some wood and gathers it and then she makes a fire. When she blows on the fire maggots... ugh... fall into the fire to sizzle.

The husband then notices from the light of the fire that his wife his disgustingly dead and rotten... So he pretends to lie that he needs to wizz outside. But the wife suspects he knows something. So she trieds to persuade him that he might run away and she won't trust him. So he lies to her and says he'll tie a rope to him and let her hold the hope while he wizzes outside. So he goes outside and ties the rope to a pole and takes off as fast as he can in a random direction.

After awhile the wife pulls on the rope. She calls his name several times and doesn't get an answer. So she goes to check and notice him gone. So then she follows. The husband knows sooner or later the wife would follow so he takes off his jacket and throws it up on a tree to trick his wife. And so the wife comes along and notices the jacket and takes it and continues to follow him.

That's when the husband comes to another village and cries out to his relatives to help him. That's when the entire villages takes out guns or rifles and notices the wife coming up on the hill. So they trys to shoot her and gets her scared and so she leaves the husband alone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:28 pm
Another story I heard took place on a road in California. It was said that a girl will wait by a speed limit sign hitchhiking at night. So then these two hmong guys comes along as the driver notices her and notices that she hot as hell. So he picks her up and lets her sit in the back. His friend and him messes around as his friend glances in the rear view mirror to notice that she is dead and decayed. So then his friends trys to give his friends clues and even whispers to him that she's dead.

They then come along a gas station as his friends gets out and goes inside the gas station store. Inside the store, his friends was making signs telling his buddy the driver to come inside the store. That's when the driver guy was like wtf? 'This guy must by lying... he probably wants her for himself...' he then turns to smile at the girl in the back seat as he turns back around to look at his friend in the store. But then he looks at the rear view mirror to notice that she's dead. So then shockingly he gets out of the car leaving the doors open and takes off getting side the store.

After several hours leaving the car there, they go in to check if she's still there. But after looking, she was gone. So they take it that she's dead.

But still... people still say they notice the girl at the speed limit sign every time they pass by at night. Kinda creepy.

Akari Kyuto

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:48 pm
Ah, what a good story, any more story's?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:36 pm
Swat Team Leader
Ah, what a good story, any more story's?

Have you heard some of the Hmong folktales yet?  

silver_avenger

Hizou_Chan

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:59 am
ok so this is what i heard from my dad.
a young boy named Yeng is poor. One day, he goes out to a forest, and he sees this white tiger with nine eyes. Yeng was scared. Anyways, the tiger asked him if he wanted any wishes. He would grant them in exchange for life..So he wishes to be rich.. The tiger tells him to go back home.So he does, and bam! Alot of gold on his bed. Next day, he comes and thanks the tiger and he says" i do not have a life to give away, but please be patient."
Tiger says" Little boy, i will grant you a wish if i can eat your parents up."
Yeng was NOT dumb, but he made a wish for something.Tiger granted it and told him to bring his parents for him to eat. Next day, he comes without his parents and thnks him again.
" i am sorry, Nine Eyes Tiger, but my parents left without me yesterday. So you will not eat my parents" said Yeng.

OF cours the tiger said" i will grant you a wife, but when you have children, i will take them instead." Yeng did not approve of this but the tiger granted it anyways. Yeng eventually found a girl and grew up to have 2 sons and a daughter. He brings a knife and says" Thank you, but we need food now."
Tiger says" your children has grown but they are not here. if you want food, you will need to kill me."
tiger got mad of Yeng's excuses, and of course, yeng killed him and brought the nine eyed tiger home to his family, and sold some of the tiger's part for a fortune.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:19 pm
Akari Kyuto
Here's an old folk story my gramps told me when I was little to try and scare me... I sounds way better and creepier in hmong than english but what ever...

My gramps told me a story of a son his parents and his wife. It's way back then in Laos. The parents and the son and his wife lived in the country. So the family gathers enough money to send the son to the city to go to school to learn and make money so that he can provide for the family. So he leaves for a year, and during that year, the wife gets really sick... and then dies... So then the parents buries the wife near the house. But then some how she suddenly appeared sleeping on a bench the next day next to the house. So then the parents gets scared and leaves the house behind to go to live somewhere else.

After a year, the son comes back to the house from the city. Knocking on the door he goes in to notice the house in darkness. He then notices his wife who was suppose to be dead sitting in the corner. So then he says why doesn't she light a fire so that it won't be so dark... But then she says she can still see... But somehow he manages to persuade her to make a fire. So he gets some wood and gathers it and then she makes a fire. When she blows on the fire maggots... ugh... fall into the fire to sizzle.

The husband then notices from the light of the fire that his wife his disgustingly dead and rotten... So he pretends to lie that he needs to wizz outside. But the wife suspects he knows something. So she trieds to persuade him that he might run away and she won't trust him. So he lies to her and says he'll tie a rope to him and let her hold the hope while he wizzes outside. So he goes outside and ties the rope to a pole and takes off as fast as he can in a random direction.

After awhile the wife pulls on the rope. She calls his name several times and doesn't get an answer. So she goes to check and notice him gone. So then she follows. The husband knows sooner or later the wife would follow so he takes off his jacket and throws it up on a tree to trick his wife. And so the wife comes along and notices the jacket and takes it and continues to follow him.

That's when the husband comes to another village and cries out to his relatives to help him. That's when the entire villages takes out guns or rifles and notices the wife coming up on the hill. So they trys to shoot her and gets her scared and so she leaves the husband alone.

HEy i heard of that story, didn't they make a movie about that  

yes i know im sexy

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm
so far the tale of momo taro the peach boy
that he was born from a peach
and the family raised him well
he grew up and practice the shogun to become a samurai
he fought off the creature that fast. So far his parents died.
The female liked momo taru.  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces