Welcome to Gaia! ::

"TH4 VEND CENTER"The Corner for Vendors, Artists and Workers

Back to Guilds

The Huge Trade Center created for easier Sales, Hoards, Vends, Exchanges... 

Tags: Marketplace, The oasis wealth builder, Vend, gold, fee gold,artist, worker, job, Sell, get rich,contests, give aways,sell, Exchange, Gaia's tops exchangers,invest, Buy Hoards, Services, Work, Job 

Reply TH4 VEND CENTER
exchanging guide! Open! With update! enjoy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did this guide help you at all?
  YES!
  NO, you call this a guide?!
  Poll :)
View Results

IFAMOUS Z
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:37 am
Hello, I am attempting to put a small exchanging guide to help you.

Vending means buy a item lower then Sell higher then you bought it for. If you go into the main forums, you will see "the gaia exchange" Once you enter there you will see lots of People selling items. And if you poke around you will see people Offering 15-20k Below lowest buy price. That is because they are trying to buy as low as the Person selling is willing to offer.

Then once they trade, they will put on the MP (market place) And hopefully someone will buy it, they continue doing that until they are satisfied with the amount of gold they have made.

I have been exchanging for 2 days, I have accumulated 200k+ From exchanging.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:38 am
Quick sales.

There are things that you need to watch out for when buying in the forums.

You always want to check the item before you offer, 3 things you need to look at before deciding if you will offer.

1. How much is it?
2. Look at the graphs, The daily average price, and sales volume.
you need to look at those because there are People who buy alot of one item. I'll give you a example.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s155/dead_fox70/IMG_0567.jpg

http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/vend/10077_avg_month.png?beta=1&t=1274779772

http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/vend/10077_tot_month.png?beta=1&t=1274779772
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s155/dead_fox70/IMG_0568.jpg (this photo shows AI.)

First, look at the People selling it, 200k+? WOW, that item is off the charts. Actually it's what we called AI'D, Or artificial inflation. AI is when someone OR a group of people buy a specific item until the price rises, But the charts don't lie. It's clearly AI Because People are selling for 230k? But the charts are still at 70k? DO NOT BUY! Because soon enough the price will drop back down to 60-70k.

Also, going to "tektek.org" And looking at the charts there helps. Tektek's charts are more accurate then the regular gaia charts.

3. AI, If you buy when it's inflated, you WILL Lose a HUGE Sum of money depending on the Item.  

IFAMOUS Z
Crew

IFAMOUS Z
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:39 am
Update:

RIGS/Cash shop items.

RIGS= random item generation.

RIGS When they first come out they are expensive. You usually want to wait 2-3 weeks, the RIGs slowly fall, depending on the RIG you want to wait until it flattens out.

RIG items, are a semi good investment, they usually jump when the bundle leaves the cash shop and become rare slowly. BUT THEY CAN BE RE-RELEASED. Which means they can become cheap depending on the RIG. They are a risky investment, usually the more expensive ones 1mill + Rise faster because they are harder to get.

cash shop items are a semi-good investment, i wouldn't recommend it, but its your gold.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:51 am
if you have any comments or questions don't be shy. PM or comment me, on this forum, or on my profile.  

IFAMOUS Z
Crew

EstoPerpetua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:14 pm
Just to give a little input, you should try to get newer items as normally things that just came out are slightly less to start out with then they are when they get older. This is especially true for limited time items so if you buy it or earn it when it first comes out. Wait a few weeks for it to accumulate in value before you sell it. Seasonal items are this was too, always going up around that holiday, and then dropping after its over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:59 pm
Well, very accurate, butmore recent items would work well. And also include that when a new item/bundle comes out from the Cash Shop, it tends to be a tad inflated. AKA, it'll drop in price by 10k-30k if you wait from 1 hour-a week or two. I discovered this the hard way several times, and it finally came home to me when I bought Little Princeling for 55k instead waiting for it to become 35k  

Serethielle

Lionheart

DEI2EK

Profitable Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 pm
This isn't vending  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:08 pm
DEI2EK
This isn't vending

want me to get down to the specific's for you?  

IFAMOUS Z
Crew

Exploding Tofu

Animal Lover

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:04 pm
IFAMOUS Z
RIGS= randomly generated items.

Uh . . . I don't think so. If it was randomly generated items, it'd be RGI. OwO  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 am
IFAMOUS Z
DEI2EK
This isn't vending

This isn't vending. If anything this is considered exchanging.
To vend you sit on the just added page in the marketplace and buy underpriced items and sell for higher
exchanging=/=vending  

DEI2EK

Profitable Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

IFAMOUS Z
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 am
DEI2EK
IFAMOUS Z
DEI2EK
This isn't vending

This isn't vending. If anything this is considered exchanging.
To vend you sit on the just added page in the marketplace and buy underpriced items and sell for higher
exchanging=/=vending

Yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 am
peanut butter ._. idk i just randomly stalked u ;D alright im gone u can delete this if u want ;D le poof

and this form could help alot of people good job evan biggrin cheese_whine  

joker_and-chucknorris

TH4 VEND CENTER

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces