Welcome to Gaia! ::

War Hounds

Back to Guilds

Fight the animated....Be a brother or sister! 

Tags: army, brotherhood, fight, protect, zomg 

Reply ~War Hounds~
OKAMI : BEST. GAME. EVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Usagii-chan-x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:07 am
Ahh ok :3 i wasnt really sure. I guess Rao was a girl but the real Ninetails was just a guy inside her. weird...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:37 am
Well..that's just...my point of view. xD I mean, he DOES have a deep voice...
But, you're right, the Rao thing confuses u.. ono

Samurai Gakupo
Crew

x-Usagii-chan-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 pm
OMG AHHH I JUST WON OKAMI!!! Man that fight with Yami was epic..... and LOOOONG. Kinda got boring sometimes e.E

But *sniff* im kinda sad i won! Such an amazing game crying ... At least i get to start over and relive those memories whee

Honestly, i might have never even heard of Okami if it werent for my older sister whos 25. She played it and i was like Wow this is cool then she got it for me for christmas and i was like OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!! xD love u sis! heart

*sniff*....still sad....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:32 pm
Oh and i hav a question:

I kno how some ppl said that okami is a lot like a certain legend of zelda game. Is it legend of zelda : twilight princess? I wanna see if i can get it, just to see how good it is compared to Okami xD  

x-Usagii-chan-x

infamous2u

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 pm
OKAMI IS THE BEST.GAME. EVER  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm
OKAMI IS THE BEST GAME FOR THE PS2 AND THE WII exclaim exclaim exclaim  

The_Nachoman1

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Citizen 200

Samurai Gakupo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Now, PS2, I must agree. But Wii...If Okami were a game that you could keep on playing over and over without getting bored as easily...I would agree as well but...I'd have to say SSBB for Wii. 8D;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 pm
Er... i kinda like okami better on Wii o.O but im only saying that cuz i have it only on Wii... but my big sis [who actually introduced me to the game xD] has it on PS2. But yea... i totally agree with SSBB [thats super smash bros brawl right?] ;D i have that game on nintendo 64, gamecube, and wii, and its DEFINITELY the best on Wii mrgreen  

x-Usagii-chan-x

Sinister_Shadowfox

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:33 pm
Yeah its all really fun until you find all the stray beads... then its just murder!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:48 am
I only found about half the beads last game.....maybe less. Now i started over to find the rest of them but its HARD >_>  

x-Usagii-chan-x

Samurai Gakupo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:17 pm
Stray beads...I just gave up on finding those. 8D;; It's already murder when you try to get the stray beads, rofl. (Atleast...in my world it is.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:37 pm
Gah...but i DO really wanna find all of them... watever this "prize" u get from finding all of them is, it better be GOOD >_<  

x-Usagii-chan-x

~War Hounds~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces