Welcome to Gaia! ::

War Hounds

Back to Guilds

Fight the animated....Be a brother or sister! 

Tags: army, brotherhood, fight, protect, zomg 

Reply ~War Hounds~
OKAMI : BEST. GAME. EVER! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Usagii-chan-x

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:53 pm
OK GUYS I have to say I'm a gamer, and sometimes gamers get obsessed with a certain game. Like me. I'M OBSESSED WITH THE GAME OKAMI!!! biggrin
THIS IS AN AMAAAAZING GAME and for people who don't know what Okami is, it is a Japanese game (By the way, it's for PS2 and Wii) where you are a white wolf who is actually the sun god, Amaterasu. You're joined with a Poncle named Issun and you have to save the world (which is Nippon) from darkness that took over.
Ok so I could go ON and ON about this game but that was just a really, really short summary! A lot of other stuff happens! But Okami is truly amazing. NOT ONLY IS THE STORYLINE GREAT THIS GAME IS JUST PLAIN GORGEOUS!! THE ART AND SCENERY IS BEAUTIFUL AND SO IS THE MUSIC!!! I REALLY recommend this game. whee

IF YOU LOVE OKAMI LIKE MEEEE THEN PLEASE COMMENT!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:44 am
i loved the game i kill the final boss like 3 times a day for fun its amazing i really recommend it to anyone who likes games  

Dont Matter Had Sex

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100

Samurai Gakupo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:56 pm
So true..Okami is probably the best game I've ever played. Possibley 2nd 2 SSBB but Okami would be more fun if I could continue the storyline..Tho Yami is so boring..it takes so long 2 kill him Dx Fight Ninetails, best battle ever 8D  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:54 pm
3nodding Ninetails was my favorite boss cuz she was fun to fight (but i used up a LOT of holy bones D: )! I havent won the game yet mostly cuz i dont wanna win cuz its so great! But im close. razz  

x-Usagii-chan-x

Samurai Gakupo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:03 am
Ha, I would do the same xD ..And I can't tell whether Ninetails was a girl or guy anymore. o3o I don't think I used many holy bones cuz I kept hitting him with'a sword..going right through him and annoying him.. =u=  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:16 am
I like the game...too bad i fail in it DX  

28 noobs later

x-Usagii-chan-x

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:06 pm
xp Haha.... I got kinda confused about ninetails too D: although i think its a girl...since it was Rao...  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:00 am
..OMFG, NINETAILS HAS MAN-BOOBS!? xd I'm so sorry, I had to say that..and My sis just said the same thing when I asked her blaugh
Aw, and Mr. DJ dude, how can you fail?..Get stuck somewhere like how I did 9128375289 times? xp  

Samurai Gakupo
Crew

x-Usagii-chan-x

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:42 pm
LMAO! And ya DJ_Moogle Sniper u should never give up! Believe me the game just gets better and better. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 am
ninetails is girl huh?  

XxAyoo_8milexX

Glacielle

9,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 am
I think the hardest Boss is this stone wall where you have to hit the weak points, I think he's called blockhead in english, isn't he? I actually need more time defeating the blockhead at oni island than for ninetails. And Blockhead grande is even worser. But the fight where you have to fight 3 nagis and 2 wakas was also pretty hard.
Btw, did you guys find all hidden pearls?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:41 pm
OMG I GET SO FRUSTRATED WITH BLOCKHEAD >_> u gotta hit him in the EXACT spots in the same order! It's so frustrating D:<
And ummm i'm not really sure about ninetails. I THINK it might be a girl, since Rao was a girl and became Evil Rao then became Ninetails. So haha i dun really kno acshully...  

x-Usagii-chan-x

x-Usagii-chan-x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:44 pm
Ohh and the 3 nagis and 2 wakas sounds HARD D:! It was already kinda tough for me to defeat ONE waka xP.
And by hidden pearls do u mean the beads? Cuz i havent found all of them yet. But wat's awesome is that once u win okami theres this feature where u can start the whole game over again, but still hav all the stuff that u had in the last game. Since i didnt really kno bout the beads at the beginning of the game, i'm planning to find all of them, then find the rest later in the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 pm
Man I love that game. I found all but one bead. But really gets me are those blockhead they are such a pain.  

Desalane

Spotter

Samurai Gakupo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:56 pm
OMFG, Blockhead.. stare I forgot about him..but ur right, he is the hardest..
ASDF I STILL NVR BEATED HIM IN THAT 1 HOLE..HE WUD'VE HAD A STRAY BEAD!! Dx Yes, they're stray beads. Those little orange bead thingies..
Accckkk..nvr got them all yet.. ; A ; I fail at getting those..but it was fun using infinity ink one time trying 2 get 1..and constantly failing. o3o
Oh and nine-tails is a MAN >8T He had 1 super deep voice and I think it mentioned somewhere that he was a HE. ouo  
~War Hounds~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff