Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mobile Suit Gundam: Forgotten Century [ Is recruting ]

Back to Guilds

“The triumph can’t be hand without the struggle” -Wilma Rudolph 

Tags: Gundam, Crossover, War Roleplays, Gundam Lovers, After War 

Reply --Areas/Zones--
Problem Console (Where we discuss any issues in the Guild.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 pm
*sighs as flicks hand in the air* fine with me. But to have you know that there about 2 or 3 people who have gunmens as their unit. So if you are going to take the gunmens out then you tell them to change their unit since this is both your idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:45 pm
i say this, let them have their gunmens, but have them outfit said gunmens with gundam tech.  

Archer_Jack
Captain

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:44 pm
i dunno if you guy watched the 2nd gurren laguan but the gunmens do get the tech to fly and some of them do have lasers and stuff so i dont see the problem of keeping the regular ones and getting rid of the deadly ones  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:23 am
Ive begun to notice a trend of really bad grammar in this guild, even in RP posts. from what ive seen, there are places where its so bad that it could easily cause huge misunderstandings. I think that this guild should really set improving grammar as the number one priority right now, because, i dont know about you guys, but personally I can enjoy an RP far better when I can clearly make out exactly whats going on without having to reread posts 10 times to figure out what they are saying.  

astroninja1
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Redd

Distinct Hunter

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:39 am
astroninja1
Ive begun to notice a trend of really bad grammar in this guild, even in RP posts. from what ive seen, there are places where its so bad that it could easily cause huge misunderstandings. I think that this guild should really set improving grammar as the number one priority right now, because, i dont know about you guys, but personally I can enjoy an RP far better when I can clearly make out exactly whats going on without having to reread posts 10 times to figure out what they are saying.

I'd also like to add something. I hate complaining and what not but a lot of people around here have been making their posts short. Like 1-2 sentences short. Now I can understand it happening once in a while, like when someone is having a conversation that's dieing down, but it happens pretty often. Specially in fights. I'll admit I'm not the most descriptive guy here but still.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:11 am
I'm going to agree with these guys, and also, when you get a short post, your posts tend to get shorter and shorter, and shorter.  

Archer_Jack
Captain

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:35 pm
Redd
astroninja1

I'd also like to add something. I hate complaining and what not but a lot of people around here have been making their posts short. Like 1-2 sentences short. Now I can understand it happening once in a while, like when someone is having a conversation that's dieing down, but it happens pretty often. Specially in fights. I'll admit I'm not the most descriptive guy here but still.

i know, i know... please your just going to have to ignor them =___=  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:38 am
Thats kinda hard for me considering how much of a grammar cop I can be. Im pretty lenient on general chatting, but when it comes to RP posts, i cant stomach the sight of really bad grammar. im not a grammar nazi to the point that i cant stand minor mistakes, but i honestly feel theres no excuse for how bad some poeples grammar are in this guild.

In fact, I think I'll volunteer to train everyone to improve their grammar as well as general literacy. Ive already decided to do it for CB, so heck, may as well make it guildwide. Not only will it improve the quality of the rp, but it will make it far more enjoyable, as well as potentially help attract more literate RPers to the guild.  

astroninja1
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Archer_Jack
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:44 am
I'll volunteer for that training.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 am
That doesn't sound like such a bad idea. You guys got my support.  

Redd

Distinct Hunter

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Baron Blank

Unleashed Gatekeeper

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 am
Yep Astro you defiantly remind of a mentor type of character for sure  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 am
thanks. well then, looks like we just need a thread set up for it, or possibly even a subforum, and its official  

astroninja1
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:22 am
So is the fighting at the Rebel Base over? Where’s the Empires mecha now? Have they returned to Zetsumi?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:30 pm
K-Blade
So is the fighting at the Rebel Base over? Where’s the Empires mecha now? Have they returned to Zetsumi?

No the Empiral fleet has not left the grounds... acctualy a few Empiral M.S. units are accompany Col. Zokano on a assult to capture the hospital.  

tamahome zokano

astroninja1
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 pm
well, that explains why ive been unable to find any one in the empire's subforum  
--Areas/Zones--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff