• Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:24 am
(((I know. I think it died.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:41 am
Boris_Badenov

((Aww, shoot. This was really getting interesting too. I'm really disappointed.))  

Satomi Himari

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:26 pm
Satomi Himari
Boris_Badenov

((Aww, shoot. This was really getting interesting too. I'm really disappointed.))

(((Me too.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:06 pm
Pull his sword from the ground, Sean raised it to the sky. "With this blade," He shouted. "I vow to revive the dying hearts of those lost to time." Sean then magically sheathed the ornate sword on his back. "And so begins a new romance. New life shall invigorate the deflated lungs of adventure." Sean then headed off, wandering through the fields of Hyrule. All that stood in his path was conquered and turned to ash. His blade sundered all, and struck fear in the hearts of evil. "Begone devils or I shall run you through!"

(Breaking the fourth wall like it's my damn job.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:09 am
Boris, in his cat form, followed Sean, hoping that the guy would die off soon. He planned on doing away with him, but he didn't want to act too soon, for he himself would probably be killed by the unknown abilities that Sean had.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:58 pm
After the longest time, she reached the castle, it's drawbridge down and portcullis up, and not a being to be seen. She hugged the wall of the gatehouse as she moved in, a dagger in one hand and her rapier in the other. She was use to sneaking into the castle, having never been in the royal families good books, but now it felt more like she was sneaking into a bandit-filled dungeon rather than the seat of power.

Whatever had happened to Castletown had happened to the castle as well, but the difference was someone or something had done their best to fix the castle up. The stones had been put back into place, but cracks where they'd been broken still remained. Like a 3D jigsaw puzzle on a massive scale.

Ember could not help but be impressed.  

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:39 pm
While traversing the large landscape ahead of him, Sean continued forward. On his journey to where ever, he encounter a small kitten. The tiny cat appeared to be lost. Sean got down on one knee and offered his services to the little kitten. As the creature understood each word he spoke, the kitten gave a meow and hoped onto the romantic vagabond's head. "Ay my wee friend, I shall call you, Breakfast." Sean stared upwards, as Breakfast stare back, a distinct frown on the cat's face. "Not because of I plan on doing with you. But because of what of your importance." Sean's attitude was quite, and why wouldn't it? He was playing to his role as, the optimistic adventurer, the cheery vagabond, lovable rogue, the charming romantic. At his core however, Sean was simply an eccentric thespian with magic sword...or a complete idiot. A Joker.

After what seemed like ages, Sean and Breakfast reached a magnificent castle surrounded by walls. "Fascinating." Sean remarked as crossed the castle drawbridge and entered the city. Finally, Sean stopped and scratched the side of his head. "Where am I?" He said, now finally confused by everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:34 pm
Boris continued to stalk Sean, but then, he sensed something after Sean had picked up breakfast. Boris used his power to warp to his headquarters, a castle in another realm that can only be accessed by those with magic or those who had the magic items that would warp them to the realm. Boris was not a king, but he lived in the castle that was abandoned when the evil master was slain. Boris quite liked the way it looked, though it gave off an eerie feeling. He then warped back to the land of Hyrule after realizing that it was just a kitten that he sensed. Too bad he lost his prey.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers