Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:33 am
Aya blushed. She may have made an uh-oh moment with Akuro and never told anyone. They're strange little relationship was definitely progressing. Taking a step forward, Aya gave Akuro a kiss. An actual kiss. "I'll see you later, then?" She muttered.

"You're pretty old." Hikari replied with a small nod, reaching out one of her hands to fiddle with a few strands of Hiei's hair. "I think that's a gray..." She was teasing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:37 am
Akuro chuckled and pulled the girl into him for that kiss before moving and grabbing his glasses and put them on with a nod. " I'll be back shortly." He said with a toothy grin and headed for the door to leave at that point. Staying any longer and he wouldn't be going anywhere for food.

Hiei stared at the girl and sighed shaking his head lightly. " You are so cruel to me. So what's happen this last week? I've locked myself in my room I have no idea what has happen"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:02 am
Aya watched him leave with a small smile. Once the door closed, she turned around, changing into her PJ's and got ready for bed.

Hikari shrugged. She hadn't exactly spoken to too many people since she'd spent most of her time sitting outside of Hiei's door. "Nothing, really. Mom cancelled all the meetings and missions for a few days, but that's really it."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:06 am
By the morning, Akuro had came back. He had showered and crawled into bed in just his sleeping pants with his shirt off for now. His body slightly bandaged and his hair still wet from his shower he pulled Aya close to him and stared toward the clock. It was time to get up soon and he hadn't even gotten to sleep yet. He moved and closed his eyes finally and just laid there. Stupid mornings and stupid having to eat.

In the Morning Hiei was asleep, tangled up in his blanket with Hikari. " mmm.." He mumbled and went to look at his clock that said he could sleep longer so he rolled over back into the girl to do so.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:27 am
Aya felt Akuro climb into bed in the morning and moved her hand over his. She opened her eyes, glancing at the clock. There were still a few more minutes before she had to get ready for the day.

Hikari snuggled up to Hiei. While he'd been asleep, Hikari had changed the time on the clock and both of their phones to a few hours prior from the actual time of day. Sneaky girl was going to keep Hiei in bed and away from the meeting this morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:32 am
Akuro moved and nuzzled his face into Aya's hair and stared at her. " I'm sorry, I'm back so late. I had a issue with my dinner." He mumbled and moved to play with her fingers lightly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 am
"Food was still kicking?" Aya asked with a small smile, making a tired joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 am
"Still kicking and stabbing and screaming. Making a scene in Demon city in the back alley. I grab the worst tasting cat demon though. God the blood made me so off. But it was the easy catch this time. " He sighed a little. " I really hate when we run out of Blood at the castle." Akuro mumbled and pulled Aya into his chest again as his metal hand played with her hand. " I guess we need to get up and do castle stuff." He mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:42 pm
"Ew, you don't have fur in your mouth, do you?" Aya muttered, turning her head a bit to look back at Akuro. "There's a shipment coming in today. We'll be stocked for the month." She moved her thumb over Akuro's metal fingers. Aya had gotten used to the feeling of metal instead of skin. "Few more minutes. My alarm hasn't gone off."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Akuro chuckled a little. " Of course not. I had a shower and cleaned myself up before crawling into bed with you." Akuro mumbled and played with her hand before rolling her over lightly and kissed her again resting his head on her forehead, his hair almost dried off but messy from his shower. " I guess I should get up and join the work day with you then. But if we have a few minutes still." He said with a chuckle.

Jyuu and Kyuu moved running toward the door and knocking away. " Aya, Some demons are here early for meetings!" Kyuu said and moved a little. " Shall we wake up lord Hiei?" Jyuu asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:30 pm
Aya rolled over without any struggle, returning the kiss. She smiled a bit, closing her eyes again. And of course, the nice morning wake-up was ruined. She should've known. Aya groaned a bit, opening her eyes and tilting her head towards the door. "Don't go near Hiei's door. Bring them into the meeting room and let them know I'll be there momentarily." Aya sighed, getting up from the bed and walking over to her dresser to grab some clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:32 pm
Akuro sighed slipping his arm free from Aya and sat up on the bed rubbing his face with a yawn. He glanced toward his spare clothing sitting on the floor by the bed and rubbed his face before getting up and changing into clothing and glanced at her. " I guess I'm back to being your body guard. I'll head down there now. " He said with a nod and rubbed his eyes again trying to be more awake.

Jyuu and Kyuu were gone at this point and downstairs dealing with stuff.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:58 pm
Aya changed out of her pajama's, pulling on a blouse and black dress pants before grabbing heels and walking into the bathroom to quickly do her hair and put on a bit of make-up. "Think you can make it for another hour?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:13 pm
Akuro stretched a bit. " I'm a vampire, I really don't need sleep. You know that." He said with a yawn. The only reason Akuro was tired was because he forced himself to have a normal sleep pattern, Mostly for Aya. Rubbing his eyes again he slipped on his boots and pulled his glasses on before getting up and heading toward the door. "When we are done these meetings am I getting hot cuddles?" He asked with a chuckle.

Downstairs was the Elder being met. It was an Old Earth style demon sitting in the meeting room. Jyuu and Kyuu standing outside the door right now waiting for akuro and Aya.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:23 pm
"You're the one yawning." Aya pointed out before she yawned herself. It only took her another moment to finish getting ready before heading out the door with Akuro, lightly smacking his shoulder. "Shush. I'll think about it." She headed out then, going down to the meeting room. Aya nodded to the twins before stepping inside. "Sorry to make you wait. We were expecting you a little later."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games