Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:13 pm
Aya looked back at Akuro, glancing up and down at his figure. Okay, so maybe the shirtless thing was hot. "...No. We're both adults here."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm
"Oh don't pull that adult crap with me. You know you want a piece of the Akuro." The vampire said with a smile and pointed at her slightly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 pm
Aya couldn't help but chuckle after a few seconds, shaking her head. "Now don't tell me that's your best pick up line." She moved to lean on the counter, facing Akuro.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:41 pm
" No, Normally it's ' Nice Boots, Wanna F*ck' But that's the bit of Cowboy in me. I'm sure that one don't work on you at all." The vampire said with a slight wink as he moved to sit on the bed.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:56 pm
Aya raised an eyebrow, smirking a bit from amusement. "Then what pick up line would you use on me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:01 pm
"I wouldn't, Only douche bags use pick up lines on amazing women like you." Akuro said with a little smirk.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 am
Aya couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Oh, you're good." She pointed at him briefly before moving her hand back under her crossed arm. "Then what would be your plan for picking me up at a bar?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:34 am
Akuro chuckled a bit. " Oh I know." He said rubbing his new metal arm trying dull the pain. " I would continue this little game but, I'm in to much pain to deal with this now."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:44 am
Aya's joking spirit dropped, and she nodded in understanding. "Is there anything I can get you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:03 pm
Akuro laughed a little and waved his hand. " I'm just tired, That really took a number on my body. I'll be all good in the morning. But thanks." He said shifting a little as he rubbed his new arm.

By morning, Akuro was downstairs, sitting at the table with Coffee, his metal hand on the table as he was fixing a few issues. " Stupid fingers." Akuro mumbled.

Hiei had gone back into the office early in the morning and was working on paper work, he had bags under his eyes as he sat there working on work. A phone to his ear as he worked and sighed a little hanging up. " I'm so done. I'm going on a job." He mumbled looking around for a file  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 am
Hiei may have told Hikari that she was off duty that night, but she'd spent her time keeping an eye out in the hallway, but snuck away before Hiei woke up. Now, the girl was sitting outside his office with her sword, still doing her job but not even going in to let him know that she was there.

Aya walked downstairs, pulling her hair up in a messy ponytail for now just to deal with it. "Morning." She greeted, plopping down next to Akuro and grabbing herself a piece of bacon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 am
Hiei rubbed his face a little looking at the paper before he grabbed his sword and walked toward the door. Taking a step out he looked at Hikari. " Have you slept?" He asked.

"Morning." He said working on fixing his arm slowly and tilted his head clenching his fist and smiled. " That should do it. I can't wait to get on a job!"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 am
Hikari looked up when Hiei stepped out. She waited a few seconds, debating on whether or not to tell the truth. Then again, Hiei would know the answer anyway. "Not really." Hikari answered quietly, sitting up more.

"Slow down there, cowboy. You haven't even had that thing on for twenty-four hours." Aya pointed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 am
Hiei sighed and knelt down moving some of Hikari's hair and laid his head on her slightly. " You should get some rest. You look tired. I'm going to run and do a quick job and I'll be back once your awhile to take you for sushi okay?" He said with a small smile.

"So this is the perfect time for me to try this b***h out." He said with a smile cracking his metal hang again.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:55 am
Hikari looked right at Hiei's red eyes when he placed his forehead on hers. He hadn't gotten this close to her in days. "But I'm your bodyguard. Letting you go out on a job alone is exactly what I'm not supposed to do." She wasn't being forceful or anything. She just wanted to be there to protect Hiei. "I won't screw up this time, I promise."

"Or," Aya started, grabbing herself another piece of bacon, "you could always try it out on some of the knights that still need training." That seemed like the safer option.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games