Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:04 pm
"Glad you think so." Tsuzuki glanced at Von in the rear view mirror briefly before starting to drive once everyone was in the car. "They do, but I can't be the only exception now, can I?"

---

Aya blinked, watching Jencho run up. "Doesn't leave? Woman must be bored out of her mind." She muttered under her breath, heading up the stairs after Jencho. Once at the top, Aya glanced around. The grounds there were beautiful by no comparison.

"Your fault for being an idiot..." Hikari mumbled, finally closing her eyes and taking in another deep breath, starting to relax a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:43 pm
"Well I just figured most Coven members wanted us dead. Demons and all." Kurama said sitting there and glanced back at Von.

"...Not all. I don't like demons but I don't hate them. I just want to learn more about them...maybe.." He started and shifted a little. " can you do weird things?" Von asked.

- -

" She has a arcade in my room. Genkai doesn;t get bored." JEncho said before looking up to see Yukina walking out a of a room and stop. " oh Jencho Is my brother with you?" Yukina asked. Jen smiled and shook his head. " No, Hiei is busy with work! " Jen said and pointed. " Yukina this is Aya, Aya Yukina!" Jen said.

" Aya...aya.." Genkai said walking out and leaning on the door frame from his living room with her tea in hand. " Hikari's mother. " The women asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 pm
Tsuzuki chuckled, glancing at Kurama. "Go right ahead. If he's hiding at our place he's going to learn about the garden anyway."

--

"An arcade? Must be one hell of a lady." Aya muttered before hearing the first woman come out. She lifted her hand in a slight wave. "Nice to meet you." She got out before hearing a much older and rougher voice. "I take it everyone's heard of me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:06 pm
Genkai shifted a little moving her tea. " A lot have. I helped Raise Hikari so she mention your name a few times. Hiei and Akuro have also talked about you in there younger ages." The women said with a nod and looked at Jencho. " Thanks for bringing Jencho. I take it Hiei got to busy like normal?" The old women asked.

- - -

Von moved and poked Kurama's shoulder from the back seat. " Isn't a Garden pretty gay and weak to own as a great well known Demon?" Von asked and Kurama blinked. " . . .Well when we get back home later, if you aren't scared. You can help me pick a few things from it." The fox said dully.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:46 pm
It stung a little bit whenever Aya heard about others raising Hikari. That was supposed to be her job, and that had been ripped away from her. "...Thank you. For taking care of her." Aya bowed slightly to Genkai before standing back up and nodding. "We've barely seen him all week. Hikari's working on dragging him out of his office."

---

Tsuzuki only laughed. Oh, he'd be pulling out the video feature on his phone for that one. "Obviously you don't know much about that demon. And here I thought you were the book nerd of the coven."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:17 pm
Genkai blinked and titled her head. " Hiei hates his office..why would he lock himself away?" The old women mumbled and patted Jencho's back. " Go ahead and put your things away. Yukina almost has dinner done."

She glanced up looking at Aya with a smile. " No problem. She was a handful but I enjoyed having her around. Are you returning back to the castle today?" She asked.

- - -

Von shrugged. " I know Youko Kurama is dead so this guy here must be a fake." Von said dully.

" Sure sure." Kurama said and stretched. " If I had a nickle for every time I heard that." the fox mumbled.

- --

Hisa was passed out on the other couch, well not really passed out. Just laying there to rest. He wore black jeans and a white dress top his head turned to the side as he laid there. He should of been dead years ago. But thanks to Hiei's friend Kurama they found something to push it aside for a bit longer.

Sophie was sitting in her room with the grown up older Darren. Sophie was now about 10 or so. Walking out she glanced toward her father then toward her mother. " Mom, I'm going out and taking Darren for a walk, okay?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 pm
"And that's the million dollar question." Aya had been more than curious about that herself. "Afraid so. I've got some things that I can't bail on, but I'll probably be back in a couple days to pick Jen up if you don't mind."

---

"You would be a very, very rich man." Tsuzuki chimed in. "So how can a dead Youko Kurama be stealing from the coven?"

---

Kaye was sitting at the apartment, working on some of her legal files. She was working home from work a lot more lately just because Hisayuki kept saying that his time was short, and it scared her to be away for an instant. Even if Hiei and Kurama had found something that they said would push his time limit.

Hearing Sophie, Kaye looked up, turning in her chair. "Do you have your phone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 am
Genkai moved rubbing her arm and let out a loud whistle which brought forth Shadow the big direr wolf. " Can you bring Shadow to Hiei? She's causing to many issues around her and should be in demon world." Genkai said watching Shadow slowly walking toward Aya. Bored looking.

- -

"It was said that Youko had stolen from the Coven when Grand-mother had just started to be the head. So before he was dead." Von said dully. " You make me sound old." Kurama mumbled. " How old is that old crow?"

- - -

Hisa stretched a bit and pulled on his blanket as he tried to nap a bit more. Opening his eyes slowly he stared at Sophie. " Take your phone, be home before 6." Hisa mumbled.

Sophie blinked a bit and looked toward Kaye and then Hisa." Alright! I'll have Darren so I'll be fine." Sophie said going to leave.

Hisa waited a second and let out a painful sigh after Sophie left and huddled up. Now that Sophie was gone he could show how much pain he was in. " Kaye..grab me some water please."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 pm
A few days had passed and Hiei was in his office with paper work scattered. He was doing much better and was even leaving the office to do some knight training and other crap, he even took Hikari out the other night for sushi but that was cut short to a surprised meeting. He'd make it up later. Moving he yawned and shoved some paper work away before looking at his phone. ' I wonder if I can escape for a tear job or two.' He thought.

In the Castle, s**t was getting thrown around in Akuro's room and blood was splattering the walls as the vampire stood there snarling, his red glowing eyes staring toward the mirror before he punched the wall watching his hand become mangled again slowly. He let out a yell and moved his left hand to his head gripping his red hair falling to his knees. Akuro was having some issues.

Kurama was laying on the couch with his phone to his ear. " No Rana....yes...no..maybe....No...No...Well maybe.." Kurama wasn't really paying much mind to the Female doctor, it was easy to see. " Yeah sure...Well...Yeah sure." The fox stared at the tv dully, he was of work due to an injury that had happen at the hospital.

A man had came in with a gun and shot him in the shoulder and side. It just happened last night and when he got home this morning Tsuzuki was at work so he was just waiting for the Human to come home. " Yes Rana, the drugs you gave me work amazing. I need sleep..bye." The fox said hanging up and moving on the couch leaning his head back. " Stupid guns."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm
Hikari was staying close to Hiei, but for the most part, whenever he was in his office working, she sat outside so that he wouldn't get distracted and no one like Mukuro would go barging in. The only time in the past few days that they'd been able to do anything besides work was when they went out, and even that didn't last a whole two hours. Hikari was a little annoyed, but whatever. She sat outside the door to Hiei's office, leaning back on the wall and flipping her knife in the air, catching it when it came back down and repeating the motion.

Tsuzuki was just getting home when he saw Kurama on the phone. He hadn't gotten a phone call or anything about what happened the night before and had just assumed that Kurama was working a double shift. But seeing the bandages, Tsuzuki realized differently. "What happened to you?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:44 pm
Hiei shifted a little taking a deep breath and stood up pushing himself from his desk and walking toward the door. Holding a file in his hand he walked toward the door and looked around before opening the door holding the file and walked down the hallway before leaning over the realing. " Kyuu! Jyuu!" Hiei yelled. " Get your asses up here right now, or so help me god!" The fire demon yelled and pushed away from the realling. " Aya!" He called. " Come here please!"

Kurama moved dropping his phone and staring up at Tsuzuki and looked down the bandages on his naked upper body and pointed at Tsuzuki. " Humans, Other then you Are assholes." Kurama said and dropped his head on the couches arm rest. " Got shot twice." He was drugged. " Didn't Rana phone you? I told her to phone you. Stupid Shamen. " He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 pm
Hikari jumped a bit when Hiei pushed the door open suddenly and started yelling. She wasn't expecting that. Normally there was some yelling and pounding with swearing in the office first. "Problem?"

"I need some coffee before dealing with your grumpy a**!" Aya called from down in the kitchen. She was just finishing up making a pot and pouring her coffee.

"Now that's not entirely true. Other than the one who shot you apparently." Tsuzuki dropped his bag on the floor and went over to the couch, taking a look at the bandages. "No she didn't. Otherwise I would have been home sooner."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 pm
" Slightly." He mumbled and tapped on the ralling looking down before rolling his eyes. "Hurry up and Grab Akuro when you come upstairs Aya!" He yelled and looked at Hikari. " Into the office. Meeting time." He said walking in after.

Both twins came in, in a small jog and walked into the office a little unsure as they looked around a few time. " What's up, Hiei?" Jyuu asked.
hiei shifted a little staring toward his hand. " Door shut when everyone is in here. " He said staring at the files.

Akuro was sitting in a corner, blood everywhere from his food, and his body and he was angry, his eyes glowing red as he snarled a few times and he looked at his hand that was bleeding. His cowboy hat on the floor, his glasses broken and his cross covered in blood.

- - -

Kurama sighed a little and leaned on the couch slowly shifting a little looking at Tsuzuki. " It's all fine, don't worry. Just a scratch!" He said with a big smile and chuckled. Rana gave him some hard painkillers he wasn't used too. " Don't worry though, I'm all goooood."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 am
"Great." Hikari mumbled under her breath, grabbing her sword that had been laying at her side and stood up. She walked in after the twins, crossing her arms and leaning against one of the walls as they waited for her mother and Akuro.

"On it!" Aya called back from the kitchen. She got her coffee all made up before leaving, heading for Akuro's room. Her pace slowed in the hallway, maybe fifteen feet from his door when she smelt blood coming from inside. "Akuro?" Aya got to the door, knocking before placing her hand on the door knob and moving to open it.

---

"Right, just a scratch. That's why Aya dosed you up." Tsuzuki ran a hand through his hair, kneeling down in front of Kurama. At least he was fine. That was all Tsuzuki cared about. "Can I get you anything?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm
Hiei was standing behind his desk, his chair out of the way with his hands on the top. Looking at files that were scattered he slowly looked up toward Hikari, Jyuu and Kyuu and dropped his head waiting for Akuro and Aya. " There taking forever. " He mumbled under his breath.

Akuro snarled a little and moved getting up and slammed his hand on the door to stop Aya. " D-Don't Come in. I am not Feeling at Top shape. Please leav--e..rgh! Me alone." He snapped out gripping the door, the sounds of his claws digging into the wood made a rather harsh sound.

- - -

" Maybe a glass of water?" He asked unsure if he wanted it himself and shrugged before moving to look at Tsuzuki. " Yeah Water...I should help with dinner!" He said with a nod slowly sitting up and cringed a few times from pain.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games