Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 pm
Hisa shifted a little. " At thsi moment...no I cant...please just give me a moment or two.." Hisa mumbled and started to shake again before sitting up and heading to the bathroom to puke up more blood and shake more. F*ck."

- - - -

Jyuu and Kyuu shook there heads. " You should rest a little or something. Will watch lord Hiei and put a barrier up around his body." they both said sitting down.

- -

The mansion had demons and humans everywhere and a few standing around Jencho who had changed back and had a bloody eye, Yukina was in a ripped up kimono now knelt by Jencho holding him as they tired to keep them away. " S-Stay away!" Yukina yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 pm
Tsuzuki sat there, watching as Hiei ran to the bathroom. He really wasn't doing good. Taking in a deep breath, Tsuzuki pulled his phone, dialing in the office number at the castle to try and get a hold of someone.

---

Hikari saw what was going on and her anger only grew. She unsheathed her sword, walking towards the group of humans that were there. "Hey!" Hikari shouted before going to try and cut a few of them down.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:18 pm
Hisa slowly walked back out and laid back on the couch and huddled up pulling Kuram'as blanket that was left there over his body and stared at Tsuzuki in pain. Holding back what he could to not look weak. " wi..zard" He mumbled.

- -

Kid shifted a little and moved the phone. " Castle office. What can I do for you?" Kid asked and glanced to the side. " If this is a meeting with the king. it will have to wait. His...under the weather at the moment." Kid said.

- - -

The humans only moved and had Demons come to protect them. At this point one Human stood there with crimson long hair and blue eyes. " Be careful. She's dangerous." It was a women and she moved taking a step toward Hikari and kept her own Katana close to Yukina and Jen. " Take a step closer and I'll kill these two."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 pm
"Kid, it's Tsuzuki." The blond spoke into the phone. "Can you do me a favor? I need a healer to be sent to my house. If... If there is no one else other than Aya on hand, then send her over please." Tsuzuki was conflicted about this, and honestly scared to see his wife, but Hiei needed the help. He couldn't put his own feelings before that.

---

Hikari cut down a few demons before stopping, hearing the threat from the red headed human. Hikari glared, holding herself back. "Let them go, and you can walk out of here with your life."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Kid blinked a bit. " Yeah of course. Are you okay? Or is Kurama hurt ? What's going on?" Kid asked getting up with the phone and started to look around for Aya. " One second. She's talking with Akuro." Kid said heading toward teh stairs.

Akuro was sitting beside Aya with a pen and glanced looking at her. " Thanks, For that bit of healing. The pain has dulled." Akuro said going to get up at this point. " I have to do my rounds again. Excuse me." Akuro said.

- - -

The women moved and pointed her weapon at Hikari. " Have your king return my Boyfriend's body then." The women snarled. Not mention it was her Ex or anything but still. She wanted Hisayuki's body back. He had strong magic. Magic that could stop her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 am
"I'm fine. So is Kurama, but-- Look, send her over right away." Tsuzuki hung up, dropping the phone onto the floor. He ran his hands through his hair, staring at Hiei. "Of all the bodies, you pick one with this much pain..."

---

Aya smiled only slightly. She always liked to help. It was second nature to her. "Yeah, of course." As Akuro got up, Aya's blue eyes glanced to Kid, seeing her walking over the phone.

---

Hikari looked at the woman as if she was insane. "...The king is dead. So I don't know what you're getting at, but you'd better make a point." Hikari stated with a growl, not exactly liking Hiei being mentioned here.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:19 am
Hisa moved and gripped his face a little shaking. " Weakest body, I could jump into. But strong enough to handle my soul and the dragon. Had to pick it." Hisa mumbled between breaths and bite back a scream. " Dammit."

He shifted a little staring at the bodies phone and picked up the phone to text. ' I'm fine kaye. Be home soon. Just seeing a friend.'
- -

Kid blinked a bit and moved the phone. " Tsuzuki called...uh..He need's you at his place right now. Something going on. Apparently Someone's hurt or something. He said he just needed a healer." Kid said being really confused.

- -

"The king's soul took over my boys soul now if you can get my boys body back and take your stupid king. I'll give these two up as a trade." Scarlet said and moved holding the katana close to Jen's neck. Yukina shifted moving her hand infront of the blade to block the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:27 am
'=/ see you later, I guess' Kaye texted back. She'd had plans for them tonight, but apparently that wasn't happening.

---

Aya looked confused, and maybe even a little scared. But she quickly put up her mask that looked as if she were completely fine. "Um, would you mind showing me the way there? I don't know where Tsuzuki's new home is located..."

---

Hikari was having trouble believing that, but this woman apparently was. That was enough to go on. "...And I have your word that they won't be hurt?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 am
' I'm sorry, I'll be home really soon..' Hisa moved and rolled over onto his back and gripped his head. " This kid, has been ignoring Chemo for weeks" Hisa mumbled under his breath and glanced at Tsuzuki for a few seconds.

- -

Kid blinked a little. " I'll portal you there and then I'll come back to work. Alright?" Kid said going to get ready to portal right there and then. " Ready?" She asked slashing a portal into the space by them.

- - -

The girl moved a little and shifted to the side a little. " If you bring back the body. I'll let these two go." She said. " But I want my boy's body back. Now. I need his magic."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:17 am
Tsuzuki didn't know what to do. He wasn't even sure Aya could help with this one. "So it's cancer... Poor boy." He mumbled. But it confused Tsuzuki as to why he wouldn't have been going to chemotherapy. "Aya should be here soon. Hang tight."

---

"Thank you." Aya stood up, loosely wrapping her arms around her stomach. She was about to see someone who she hadn't seen in a very, very long time. Once the portal was created, Aya glanced at Kid before stepping through.

---

"Alright!" Hikari snapped. She didn't know who this guy was, but if he would make their deal, then Hikari had to. But Hiei? "How am I supposed to find him? I need something to go on." Hikari couldn't wander around looking for any stray human. That would be impossible.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 am
Kid moved dropped Aya off at the door and then going to leave. " Just phone me when your done. I'll come get you." Kid said and left at this point.

Hisa blinked a little and nodded as he tried to moved before gripping his body again. " Stupid Human Body and stupid illness. " Hisa hissed and moved pulling the blanket tighter around his body. " Is she here yet...?"

- - - -

"Hisayuki Ryuu. His a Human Wizard that lives in the the shitty part of town. He has a b***h name Kaye and my daughter Sophie. " Scarlet started and then explained what he looked like. " If you bring me the body back. I'll give you these two back." She snapped.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:48 am
Aya nodded, tense as she looked to the door. She lifted her hand, hesitating before knocking.

Tsuzuki glanced towards the door when he heard the knock. "I think so." He got up, going to the door and opening it up. "Aya..." He stared at the blond haired, blue eyed angel in front of him. She looked even better than he remembered.

Aya stared right back at Tsuzuki. She wanted to jump into his arms and cry into his shoulder while he told her that everything would be okay now. But she couldn't. "Um, w-who's hurt?" Aya finally got out, quietly.

Tsuzuki quickly snapped back to himself, stepping aside. "This boy. His body's weak, and he's in a lot of pain. If you think you could help..."

---

Hikari stood there, listening to every detail that the woman gave her and taking it all in. "...I swear, if there's one scratch on them by the time I get back, I'll have your head." She threatened before going to leave, sheathing her katana. Hikari needed to do this fast.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:00 am
Hisa slowly picked up his head and stared toward Aya and sucked in breath a little and glanced toward Tsuzuki and Aya before pulling on the blanket more and shaking trying to hold back tears. Moving he grunted again before gripping his head ignoring his phone going off that was actaully the bodies and not his true phone. " Just...make it stop. I want back to normal." He mumbled.

Kurama was sitting at the hospital going through a meeting and a face and name popped up. He blinked and pulled out his phone to text Tsuzuki. '...The boy that's at our house...is that the missing kid from the hospital? Hisayuki Ryuu?' Now Kurama was gonna stress. Did they really have a missing teenager at his place.

- - -

" None of the will be hurt. Just get to work. Or you aren't getting them." Scarlet said and glanced toward Yukina and Jencho then the others. " Move onto the other demons. Will put these ones in a room."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 am
Aya looked over towards the boy on the couch. She could almost feel his pain just by looking at him. "Alright, take a deep breath for me." Aya knelt down in front of he couch, looking over the boy there. She placed her hand on the side of Hisayuki's head. "Now I want you to look at me, and focus. The one thing that seems to make your pain go away."

Tsuzuki glanced at his phone as he stood there, shutting the door. 'I'm taking care of it.' Was all Tsuzuki replied with. He went back to staring at Aya before his phone started to ring. "Hello?... Hikari?"

---

Hikari walked out and dialed in Tsuzuki's number as she ducked around a building. "Hisayuki Ryuu. I need you to scry for him."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:14 pm
Hisayuki shifted a little and gripped Aya's hands and closed her eyes tightly shaking a bit. " Hikarii" He mumbled and bowed his head trying to keep calm but this still hurt. After a few seconds the pain did start to fade and he too a small breath. " I just want my bird." Hisa said.

Kurama blinked and glanced at his phone. ' alright..?' He texted back.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games