Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:46 pm
Hikari picked up her sheath, sheathing her sword before going to walk out with Hiei. She glanced back at the people in the bar briefly before ignoring them. "...You're bleeding." Hikari noted, looking down at Hiei's side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:50 pm
"I'll fix it when we get back to Human world." Hiei said moving to slightly hold his side and shifted a bit heading toward a portal. Time to get going, moving a bit he walked before he was stopped.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 pm
Hikari started walking with Hiei again, keeping her hand gripped tightly to her sword. She stopped when he did, glancing up to see who was stopping them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:15 pm
Hiei shifted and looked up to see a Few demons looking at him before Hiei pushed passed grabbing Hikari's hand and walked out. " Come on bird. We are leaving now. I have to get back to Human world and finish unpacking." Hiei said letting her hand go after as he walked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 pm
Hikari blinked when Hiei took her hand. She stared down at it for only a second before walking with Hiei past the small group of demons in front of them. She took her hand back when Hiei let go, using it to pick up her ringing phone from her pocket. "Hello? ....Eh, s**t I forgot that was tonight... Yeah. No I'll still go. Text me the address and I'll meet you there." Hikari hung up her phone, sticking it back into her pocket. "Unpacking? Finally found an apartment now that I'm not arguing between mommy and daddy?" The girl asked with a small smirk, recalling when she'd gone a while back with Hiei and Akuro.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 pm
Hiei moved walking with Hikari, he heard the call and looked to the side a bit walking. " The fox needed to move out because he wanted to be able to work with his plants more without his mum wondering. So him and I bought a place in Human world. Which if you want to get out of the castle has a spare room." The fire demon said as he walked and looked toward Hikari." Where are you going?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 pm
"Really?" Hikari sounded a little surprised that Hiei would offer her a room since she had one at Genkais. He already dealt with her so much. Hikari had figured he'd wanted a place of his own, or rather, with Kurama now that the two were moving in together. "Hongkong." She answered then, not thinking it would be a big deal. "I promised Jing I'd hang out with him tonight."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:02 pm
" It's offered if you want it or need it. The fox has a key for you somwhere." He said walking and stopped when he heard where. He shifted a bit a little. " Have fun with that." He said actually sounding a bit mad about it as he shoved his hands into his pockets and kept leaving. " See you later then." He said moving his hand to open a portal.

Kurama stood in his new apartment. He was walking into his room on the other side of the apartment with a few boxes of books to set them up and walked out to grab a few plants. It was kinda nice having his own space where he didn't need to lie to his mother anymore.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 pm
Hikari stopped when she heard the anger in Hiei's voice, looking rather confused by it. "The hell is your problem?" She was pretty sure that there wasn't anything else in her words or sentences that should have been offending or rude to Hiei, so the girl didn't get where that tone was coming from at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 pm
"Nothing, Have fun. I'll see you tomorrow or whatever.' He said as he left through the portal. He moved a bit as he headed to Human world. Once there he headed to his new place and ignored Kurama as he worked on his room. He then found himself passed out on his bed, A few books scatter in his room as he was ready.

Kurama was passed out in his own room sleeping before he had to go to work.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 pm
Hikari was pretty taken back by how Hiei was talking to her all of a sudden. She actually glared at the portal after he went through before storming off on her own to get to Hong Kong.

It wouldn't be until around four in the morning when Hikari had been with Jing for a good while now at a party. Only, she wasn't partying anymore. Hikari had locked herself in one of the bathrooms at the place they were at, with her head laying on the edge of the toilet, feeling sick from drinking too much and being very drunk. She glanced back at the door slightly as she sat on the floor, hearing someone knocking on the other side and saying things like 'baby come on out.' Her eyebrows furrowed a bit as she pulled out her phone, dialing in Hiei's number.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 pm
There was a small Yawn on the other end as Hiei stretched a bit and was mumbling. " Hello." He shifted slightly rolling onto his stomach as he laid there listening to the call." Crow, It's 4am. I'm tired. What do you need?" Hiei mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:38 pm
"Go away! Stupid...human..." Hikari mumbled, sounding a little sick on the other end as she tiredly yelled at the door before realizing that Hiei had answered on the other end. "Can you come get me...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:41 pm
Hiei shifted again and allowed yet another yawn before he rolled onto his back and rubbed his chest a bit. " Can't you portal yourself out?" Hiei asked with a bit of a slur. He was half asleep and Akuro, Kurama and Him had been drinking a bit. Moving a little he sighed and rubbed his face. " Where are you?" He asked finally.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:52 pm
"My powes dun work..." Hikari mumbled, groaning a bit and moving her free hand on top of her head from feeling sick. "It's... a bathroom... I think..." She was pretty out of it. "There's a guy who keeps trying to suck on my neck and stuffs..."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games