Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am
Hikari tied her katana to her waist while Hiei was speaking, still keeping her hair down. It didn't cover all the markings on her neck, but it helped.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:54 pm
Hiei moved and headed out of the room, as he walked down the pathway of the temple he would head away so he could get to a portal. As they got there he walked through landing into the demon world. " and to go north." He said heading north.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:57 pm
Hikari yawned after passing through the portal. She started to follow Hiei towards the northern regions of Makai to get to the floating ice village. "So what, we just have to check the place out?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 am
Hiei shifted as he moved his hand over his headband pulling free his Jagan as he closed his two main eyes using his third one to see. " Yes and no. apparently there is a demon causing havco on the island and a few koorimes are going missing. . " Hiei said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:46 pm
It had been a couple weeks since Hiei and Hikari finished the mission. Now they were back at the temple. Or, at least, Hikari was. She was practicing on personal training now that she was back to her usual health.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:50 pm
Hiei was off doing a mission and wouldn't be back soon. But of course if Hiei wasn't there, that means Akuro got to play his own little game. Walking up the stairs with a smirk Akuro walked right into the Dojo and smiled. " Oh Hikari~~!" Akuro said with a chuckle in his voice taking a step forward toward the girl. " You get to hang with me today because Hiei is busy on a mission." The vampire said. He moved a bit and crossed his arms. " Apparently I have to bond with you because your part of the team. . . That and Hiei said if I don't start getting along with you his gonna try to do something to me with holy water." Akuro snarled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 pm
Hikari paused briefly to roll her eyes when she heard Akuro come in and give his sarcastic greeting. She continued to work on form with a fighting dummy, listening to the vampire explain himself for why he was there. Of course, the girl couldn't care less. "Have fun sucking on acid."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:59 pm
"Tsk. Your never that mean to Hiei." Akuro said and stood behind the girl. " Look if we get it over with we can go back to hating each other." Akuro said dully looking toward Hikari and moved a bit. " So let's get it over with Birdie."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 pm
"I'm busy." Hikari stated dully, hoping to get her point across. She knew that Akuro was right behind her, but figured that if she ignored the vampire long enough, then he would get bored and go away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:09 pm
Akuro shifted slightly trying to deal with the bird infront of her before he moved a bit walking out. A moment later coming back with a giant cage from god knows where, it's a parody guild for christ sakes. Moving he threw the cage on the girl and crossed his arms. " Now will talk, yes?" Akuro asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm
Hikari blinked when all of a sudden, thick metal bars appeared in front of her, with a little swing attached to the top. Her eye twitched as she turned around, looking at Akuro. "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a bird?!" Crossing her arms, Hikari lifted one leg up and sat down criss cross style, waiting for Akuro to start talking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:16 pm
"Well, how else am I supose to hang out with you? I mean I don't have a collar and a leash hun." Akuro said dully and moved a bit leaning on the bars. " Now amuse me birdy." Akuro said and tapped the bars thinking. " I mean it's only one day of bonding so suck it up." Akuro said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:20 pm
"Really? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that I saw one of your whores walking out with a collar on the other day." Hikari replied, not looking amused by this at all. "You don't even like me, so why don't you just lie to Hiei?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm
"Because Hiei can tell when I lie." Akuro said and laid his arms into the cage moving. " So come on. An hour or two. Jeeze. Willl go to a bar? or...smoke or go to a sushi bar. Something so I can just say I bonded with you." Akuro said dully.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:28 pm
Very slowly, Hikari's face lit up a little bit when she heard the word sushi. She used to go out all the time with her parents, but now that was a no go. The girl gave several quick nods, moving her arms to her sides and wanting to go out now.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games