Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Best FF Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite FF?
  FFI/II
  FFIII
  FFIV
  FFV
  FFVI
  FFVII
  FFVIII
  FFIX
  FFX
  FFXII
View Results

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:23 pm

which FF do you consider to be your favourite, and why?

me ~ FFVII because the storyline is amazing, and Cloud/Sephy are in it <3
graphics are amazing too (for the newer ones)
=D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
yes, i know I left our FF XI... its a MMORPG =.=

and.. i know i left out FFXIII but theres not enough space in the poll XP

so just post it here if that is the one you like best

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 pm
I have to say VI, the stories in VII, and VIII are great, but I don't like the Rinoa, and VII attracts too much, plus on top of that VII has ruined the series a bit. Especially with Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children. VI is cool over all, good story, cool characters, and good quotes.  

Shindarei

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:35 pm

I LOVE VIII. I dunno
what it is. Maybe the complex
story line, maybe the characters
(I loved all of them. ^^; wink Or maybe
it was the towns and cards. I dunno. All
I know, is that It's a big bundle of awesomeness.
(In my humble opinion, that is.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm
I liked 7 the best.
I thought it made the biggest change. (out of the medievel setting) and the 1st FF to begin in 3d. but thats not why i liked VII. The storyline made me think a little..But it all *sorta* opened up abit towads the end.. Cloud? he's not really my Fav hero..but sephiroth...I really think he is the most badass Villian out there D=
Zack? i think he is far better then cloud (my opinion)
The materia system was fun too ^w^ Combining attacks was awesome..(i thought it was better then juncioning..but junc is still gud tho =D)

so thats what i think =3  

Aeshien

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm
My Favorite would be Final Fantasy Tactics. It's not in the poll so I'll just vote FF8 which is second to it for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:47 am
i voted for XII cos it's the only one of them i've played cry but overall, my favourite is the grimoire of the rift  

dulca

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kiba1693

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:47 pm
i love number 7 and number 13. number 7 to me is a good game all around but i personally think they should remake the game into like number 13 kinda graphic and tweak it up a bit but beside that number 13 has a good storyline but game play was kinda poor in my eyes like wen it came to the summoning i wish they had alot more summonings like in number 7 and stuff like that. and also i kinda miss the old lookin chocobo with the cute eyes they made me wanna keep em ~N~ also the combos kinda gets old in number 13 but beside the cutscenes are excellent the game it self is pretty good i like how they switch up the summions into a futuristic kinda way and they are like transformer . so yea i would give it an 7/10  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:24 pm
i like ff7,8,and 13 but those r the only one i played so far .....  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 pm
uhhh does FFX-2 count as FFX?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:25 pm
Stack O Panda
uhhh does FFX-2 count as FFX?

lol well the poll isn't big enough lol, so if not, on the poll, you can just write it here  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Unwritten Duck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:54 pm
I just love X's story and Character's. There is just so much diversity and development amongst the characters and the history of Spira is weaved into the story. VII was great when I was younger, because "The Hero had a big sword!". Now that I'm a little more educated and understand that Cloud was nothing more than an emo boy pretending to be something he wasn't, VII fell out of favor with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:48 pm
FFX is my favorite overall, considering the entire package of the game: characters, storyline, gameplay, humor, everything.  

Lyrrien

Sparkly Seeker

DS Sailor Alice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:54 pm
A tie to me between FF8 and FFX. >< I love the main guy characters and Rinoa from 8 is my favorite and I can relate to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm
That's a tough question to answer...

I liked IV, because it really got me into the series. VI was just... massive in the whole scope of the story. And I'm sorry all Sephiroth fans, Kefka is the greatest FF villain of all time.

I liked Tactics because of the unique gameplay plus the way they expanded on the idea of the jobs system. VII... that game was the sole reason I bought a Playstation. I remember spending a week's paycheck just to buy FFVII...

What I'm trying to say here is that it's kind of hard for me to narrow it all down to one singular favorite.  

xLance_Uppercutx

O.G. Gaian

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 pm
I liked the Tactics games, FFVIII, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, and FFXIII. My personal favorite would have to be a tie-up between the very first Tactics game and FFX; however, I think the first Final Fantasy Tactics wins out. I like FFX because of the Sphere Grid, where you could (if you devoted enough time to it) make Auron a heavy defender like he was supposed to be and yet have Yuna's propensity for healing magic, or you could have Tidus up his speed and evasion, and then give him Auron's power and defense to make him a must-have in every battle. But I liked FF Tactics because the storyline was the most gripping kind, I enjoyed the idea of Zodiac stones that were seen as holy but actually kinda demonic (except for Taurus, which explained that the stones respond to the user's hearts and aren't inherently evil), and the fact that Cid just broke the game and destroyed everything in his path.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff