Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gambol

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:23 am
Cometh The Inquisitor
Sinner
If you don't want to have sex, then don't. It's not like you're in risk of tripping and falling into a labium.

Hahaha. That's a good one.

And sinner's a guy, by the way. That's whats up with the 'what?'s.

He is definitely pixelated-boobless.

Though, I agree with him. This time. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:32 pm
You're normal in a sense that you have strong morale. You are abnormal to the world because the typical man is very, very horny (which, sadly, is an accurate assumption).
You aren't innocent so much as you are faithful to yourself and God.
Don't worry about it. I feel the same way about girls. If you want to marry a girl for sex, get yourself a prostitute...that's a lot less expensive.  

William Che King

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:52 am
Killer Mosquito
Ok, I have a question. I'm a 17 year old guy. I got in a conversation about relationships with other guys. The only reason they wanted a girlfriend was for sex.

I am single, but I am looking... but I don't want a girlfriend for sex, I want her for company, to have someone to talk to. Am I the only guy like this? I feel sorta stupid asking this, but out of a whole school worth of guys, I could only find 2 others who felt the same way I do.

I don't want to have sex before I'm married, but when everybody is one way, it's hard to be another way.
Im the same way Im 16 years old and it kinda gets on my nerves when guys only talk about sex, exspecially when they are supposed to be christians. At the moment I dont have a girlfriend but the girl im interested has been my best friend for like 7 years. Both of us have taken a strong stance against premarital sex. If you dont want to have sex before your married then dont, the Bible tells us not to anyway.

-God Bless and Good Luck  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:22 pm
ahh, thats so sweet. i know some people who has the same opinion as you. they treat their gf as just friends. no sex. just really good friends they can talk to about anything. i love that.  

sunshinehearttrob

Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces