Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Run with the Pack~ Multi RP Guild (Closed)

Back to Guilds

This is an Multi role playing guild that offers lion, wolf, Warriors, Horses, Human, ShapeShifter and Vampire/Lycan Role Plays and more! 

Tags: Lions, Wolf, Warriors, Lycans, Dragon 

Reply ~Dragon Riders Role Play~
Dragon Riders ~Role Play~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 622 623 624 625 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burlesque Nightmare
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:50 pm
Akira mounted Riyi, clinging gently to her scales without fear. Riyi began speaking in her mistress' mind, seeming excited. What do you think we'll be doing? Akira shrugged. "Who knows, Riyi."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 am
"look at them all reaver young riders ripe for the killing"kaitos said evily "i know but we must wait kaitos i thirst for blood also"reaver told him in thought running his tongue across his giant maw of a mouth

(sorry dont know how to do the think talk like you do)  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Kurai Okami126

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:33 pm
"Ok today we will be practicing fighting on your dragons back." Brian said. "Akari and Kira you will be partners and Anuba and Chase will be partners." He said. Chase looked over at Anuba and flashed a friendly smile. "Now take to the sky!" Brian said, his dragon took over and circled over head.
(Italics? just do this: [ i ] [ / i ] without the spaces.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:37 pm
"damn them i swear they are taunting me"kaitos said gripping his sword  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Sheba_Crescent_Lupera
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:26 pm
Anuba smiled back at Chase and put her pan flute in her bag. She gets up and walks over to Chase, "So when do we start?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 am
Akira nodded, looking over at the brown haired girl before looking up at the sky, anticipation filling her mind. YAY! I get to fly with someone new! Riyi yelled childishly in Akra's mind, making Akira laugh slightly.  

Burlesque Nightmare
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kurai Okami126

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 pm
Brian waited for the students to fly up. "Come on now, we dont have all day!" he yelled from the air. "I guess we start now." Chase said to Anuba. Alright Thorn lets go! Chase said to his dragon through his thoughts. Thorn took off and waited for Anuba so they could begin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:58 pm
Rowan flew up into the air with Kira sitting on his back. She looked nervous still. "I hate flying..." She said, her voice tense. Rowan's only responce was a chuckle.  

tabby338
Crew

Burlesque Nightmare
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:26 pm
Akira smiled. Confn shafaer, Riyi. Wiap! She said to her dragon telepathically, laughing slightly as the dragon obeyed and rose into the air. She looked at her trainer, noticing her dragon's ears perk slightly, listening for commands.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:18 pm
Anuba whistled to call Galrox. He comes flying from the forest of the west and almost knocks Thorn off balance. Anuba hops on to Galrox's back and flies up to Thorn and Chases level.  

Sheba_Crescent_Lupera
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 pm
"i want to kill them all"kaitos thought flipping his sword around in his hand  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:49 pm
"Are you ready, Chase!?" Anuba asked.  

Sheba_Crescent_Lupera
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kurai Okami126

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 pm
"Yeah!" Chase called back. Thorn flew high up and did a nose dive. Thorn was headed straight for Anuba but pulled up at the last second almost knocking her off with the force of the wind.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 pm
Anuba regained her balance and looked at Chase, "I suppose that was pay back?!"  

Sheba_Crescent_Lupera
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kurai Okami126

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:41 am
Chase grinned at her, and even Thorn smiled back. He flew up high in the clouds till he was out of sight and spiraled down tucking his wings in to gain more speed. Thorn was showing off rather then attacking. He opened his wings just before he hit the trees and glided low.  
~Dragon Riders Role Play~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 622 623 624 625 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff