Reply Debate and Discussion
Christianity... is it being divided? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandamaru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:55 pm
Hmm...many topics were mentioned. I don't think anybody really knows how the world will end. It's all left to God now and as far I know, nobody knows his date planner. We are told to be ready at all times. Jesus will come back when you least expect it. wink Oh, and a lot of stuff in Revelations is symbolic. It might be a good idea to use a study Bible when reading it. Usually a study bible has notes, which explain verses better. Anyway, that's just my opinion. As for the world ending, I don't think God gave it to us in detail. Maybe he doesn't want us to know. eek  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:37 pm
i agree with you. we as christians should stick together and spread the love. we are being divided, but then again so is the world. the U.S. is okay. i mean we do band together in times of crisis like 9/11 and the virginia tech shootings. but other times... christians on a whole should focus on the big similarities instead of all the little differences.  

sunshinehearttrob

RatTurd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:29 am
One thing I realized about the creation vs evolution debate is that according to the Bible; the spirit realm is timeless.

Did God create heaven and earth in "six days" because God lives on a plane so timeless that creating a physical planet - an idea that is positively amazing to us on earth - is a matter of course to Him?

What I am saying is that it might have literally been "six days" in the spirit realm when God created the earth; thus it was written six days in the Bible and we erroneously take the "six days" as physical time.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff