Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Justin Bieber Guild

Back to Guilds

The best Bieber guild and your number one stop for Justin-News 

Tags: Justin Bieber, One time, One less lonely girl, Baby, My World 

Reply The Official Justin Bieber Guild
How Did You Find Out About Justin Bieber???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-AyooSarah-xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:04 am
Post how you found ut about him...
i found out bout justin bieber cuz...
me and my bestie were playing basketball and her cell phone started ringing and her ringtone was one time by justin bieber. i was lik ooo whats that and she was like one time and ii was like who sings it and she said justin bieber and i was like whose that and she was like you dont no who justin bieber is?!?!?!?!?!? den i searched him on on youtube and loved allll his songs especially favorite girl and that should be me and u smile. and now im in love with him and i wish i could meet him. <3 u justin bieber heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 am
i was listen to the radio when the song one time came on thats how i found out about Justin Bieber  

Xx-Ducky Iz MeH NaMe-xX

Jacobs Asian Sensation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 am
Well I had a friend and he posted "Favorite Girl" on his like billboard thing and I'm like "Hey I like this song. Who's it from?" And he's like "Justin Bieber" I said "I don't know who that is..." So I wen to go look him up on Google, and when I saw him my eyes litteraly turned into hearts! XD. And that's how I found out about him. And that was about a year and a half ago razz  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 am
User Image

I heard One Time on the radio.
As soon as I got home, I looked him up.
Instant love. <3
I got all of his songs, plastered posters all over my walls, the whole obsession began. =P
It was crazy. xD
And I'm still a true, dedicated fan.
Both albums, more posters, and hopefully a concert experience soon. =]

User Image

23481287905719X

kyoko9610
Captain

Shadowy Lover

4,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:27 pm
On YouTube I was watching a Vidoe of Justin Bieber when he was little and then I lean a lot more about him.
then one day I was watching and hearing One Time, One Less Lonely Girl on T.V then this year gr7 I did my speech on him then I had twitter then I started to follow him.and thats how I know Justin Bieber at frist!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:29 pm
I had heard "One Time" on the radio plenty of times & I went grocery shopping [at 1 in the morning might I add] when it came on again & I said to my mom, "I like this song, but I don't know who sing it! D:". I then saw him on an MTV thing when they show new artists & he was doing an acoustic version og "One less Lonely Girl" & I thought, "Man, he's cuute!" whee
I was on YouTube & reading comments to songs that I liked & alot of them went like "ILove JustinBieber" or "JustinBieberMustDie" & I thought, "Who's Justin BIeber??" [never YouTube'd or Googled him!] Then I was reading a teen magazine & he was on the front page I thought, "Oh. My. Gawd. He's the cute singing guitar guy!!!" I then bought that magazine.
Now, I'm forever dedicated!♥

Randumb_3mo_Chik

The Official Justin Bieber Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces