Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:58 am
Announcements will go here. This is for things like: what to watch for, what I'm working on, what's coming up and stuff. There is a post in the thread for this as well, but That gets changed as new announcements come. (post 1 page 2)

This is just to let people know I'm not just sitting on my butt. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:01 am
1. Still working on coloring Secret Santa Pae'il. Its taking a bit longer than I thought, and I keep getting pulled away by the family to do stuff.

I got 4 more colored and uploaded tonite.

2. Breeding colorings will start as soon as ALL SS Pae are done.

3. A special surprise regarding Hybrids is coming up as well. heart

4. Plot is suspended until SS stuff can calm down and some of the new owners can acquaint themselves with the isle and other inhabitants.

5. Item shop is being worked on and should open early January.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:26 am
My task for today is to finish the remaining 8 SS pae and get them certed.

However, in my colorings, I thought someone had ordered a randomly colored Fae, so I colored a random one. I really, really like how it came out. However, I was mistaken on it being random as all the Fae that were sold were Semi-customs.... and no one ordered one with these colors.

So... I got an idea. I have some line edits to make on her (give her a couple special items as well) and she's gonna have a wonderful theme. She's going to be the first Fae auction/raffle event of the year. And since I've taken over the Fifth Age. If the new male fae lineart arrives before she's put up, I may do him up to match, and have them go as a pair. That's not a definate tho, just an idea.

So watch for a very special Fae Pae event coming in a few weeks. wink

----------------------

Elros received a little angel child pae today for being first poster on page 303.

Just as a heads up to anyway, I have a few page numbers picked out for such things. The page numbers may seem random, but they have significance to me. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:29 pm
All Secret Santa Pae are colored and deliverd except one. That one I'm still waiting on a description for.

I am taking a few days off and away from coloring Pae before I start work on the breedings so I don't burn myself out. I colored 40+ pae in 2 weeks. @_@

Sorry there were no December Elders. Things were a bit hectic behind the scenes.

I'm gonna aim for a couple extra elders squeezed in somewhere. That's not a definate, but its my tentative plan. We encountered some hiccups with the 2 there were come up soon, so they will be held off for a few more weeks and I will work on 2 new ones once the breedings are done.

Oh, and all Secret Santa Pae will grow like they opened... Sloooowly and not in any particular order. Reason for this: The closer it got to Christmas, the few stages I colored ahead of time for each one. I think I need to color about 20 children stages still.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:40 am
Finished all 3 breedings and left one slot open.

Finished one custom fae and I'm working on the other

Growings will start when that custom is done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:25 am
Secret Santa Pae have started growing. What I'm gonna do is grow ALL babies to child stage. Then, that's when RP will count with them. NONE will grow, unless they meet the minimum requirements for that stage.

I still need to draw the child stages for all the cosplays. Sunny Jones will be first, as she's RP'd daily.

I have BIG plans in the works, and I will be incorporating them hopefully by the end of the month. We'll see how fast I get other stuff done. sweatdrop  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:57 pm
I only have one more SS pae to color the child stage for and I'm caught up. But there are still a dozen that are unnamed, and they will go ungrown till the owners take the time to name them.

I have a few item shop orders to catch up on, should take too long.

I'm going to be making sure ALL children are grown by the end of the month, unless their owners tell me to wait. ninja Which means, as soon as I get Demona grown to child stage, I'm gonna start growing those first SS children to adults.

Once THOSE are taken care of, the new plot and new stages will be worked in.

Cosplay auctions should be starting soon as well as a special fae raffle AND a Vday raffle.

I'm still take suggestions for Vday event stuff. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:54 am
Ala sent out PM's to the 17 people who still needed to name their pae from the Secret Santa. So they should all be named soon, which means I gotta color those 17 children to grow them. Thankfully, Ala's helping with that.

I got a few of them done already this morning, but I will update them as the PM's trickle back to me.

Just to get this off my chest: I'm NEVER doing a SS event like that again. I'm glad for all the new owners and new RP it brought in, but the 50 pae all at once to take care of and grow is VERY overwhelming. I've fallen behind on EVERYTHING.

So, a tentative to-do list, in the order that I will most likely do them:

- grow & recert SS pae as names come in
- item shop orders as they come in
- Jazz's flower
- grow menolly
- grow eros
- Menolly and Eros' necklaces
- grow regan
- grow Aislinn
- grow zephyros
- grow tawny
- grow maya

- grow active SS children to adult (unless I'm otherwise told ninja )
- finish linearting Harry, Gambino and Harley so I can color and grow them
- draw Al's child stage
- draw the Jan. Elder (yes, there's only one this month)

And somewhere in between all that I need to do:
- finish coloring 2 cosplays to get homes before next plot segment starts
- Vday themed pae for raffle
- special fae (she's started, I jsut have to finish the line edits for her costume)
- lineart the new baby stage
- draw the teen stage
- update the flat colored pae. (have files, just need to recert. will do a few a day to get them done)

Anyone know how to draw animals pretty well? I might be looking for an artist for that. ninja (I don't have time, but its an idea I would love to incorporate) I can pay ya!  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:33 am
I think great progress was made tonite. Ala colored all those children I didn't get a chance to, so now all Pae with names should be children, except the cosplays.

AND I grew 4 of the 6 from the January breeding. The other 2 will grow tomorrow after I color them. Those animal prints are tough. lol Maya will grow as well. (thanks Ala for coloring her too!)

I finally have an idea for a couple special Vday pae to raffle. If I can't get to doing the line edits, I have something else in mind too.

hmm... Sailormoon and Tuxedo Kamen next or Vash and Wolfwood? decisions ... decisions...

By January 31st. All SS children will be adults, even if they aren't RP'd often. I know I prolly shouldn't do that, I but do have a reason. (its called: Dia ish lazy) I AM taking exceptions to this by request. And yes, I will write something about this everytime I post until its done....lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:48 am
I've seen a slight bit of resistance to the fact I grew so many children so fast. I thought I gave ample warning. = oh well.

Other news... Raffles are doing well, I'm excited about those.

I finally got around to drawing some elders and got their quests done, so those are underway. I'm excited about them actually. They're challenging but I hope the players have fun with it.

A couple notes about quests, because I don't think its clear: the 3 day limit is pae days, not player days. Players can take their time. Especially now that they are interactive. Its hard to coordinate sometimes. Generally the only way a Pae will fail a quest is if the player has them quit. The NPC players are instructed to work around reactions of the questors and oftentimes, the script has an alternate line just in case as well.

Quests may seem hard, but they are designed to test the Pae's character and or power. When I, or the other quest writers know your Pae's weaknesses and fears, be assured that will most likely be in the quest. If I have to spend 36+ hours on the quest and art, the least I can get in return is some nice well thought-out RP. lol

I have a few pae I will be growing right before the 14th. I'm considering growing the January breedings at that time, but I'm not sure yet. I may ask the players.

I still need to do the child stages for Al, Gambino and Harley. I'm really sorry those are taking so long. I have Harley drawn, I just need to line and color her. Al will kick my butt tho... just the baby stage sure did @_@  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:50 am
Wow, I've been busy busy!

I'm still linearting the Teen stages. I'm almost done with the male demon.

Once they are done and linearted, I'm taking a FA art break. Its MUCH needed so I don't burn myself out. eek

I'm very, VERY happy with all the wonderful RP going on. You guys rock! heart

Adoption FlatSale is coming up after Vday. Those poor pae need homes!

The main thread hit 700 pages last night. Way to go guys!! You're awesome. And don't forget the little angel girl sitting atop page 777. wink

The event babies will coming up about a week after Vday.

Also, the way breeding works is going to be revamped. I've already changed the rules around a bit, but there are still a couple other policies I want to put into effect:
-I will only open breeding once a month
-3 or 4 slots max
-1-2 babies instead of 2-3 eggs. It seems logical that now that they are live births, there would be less. I want to say only one baby per breeding, but twins is rare ... but ... that might be pushing it. I'm gonna use the randomizer to determine how many babies. Once in a great while, triplets may be born, depending on how ambitious I feel.'
-price IS going up, considering the number is going down. The reason for this: More stages, more intricate colorings are involved. It takes a couple days for me to color them all. eek

I also found a cool solution to hybrids that I hope to put into effect right away as well. I'm rather excited about it, so I hope others are too. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:42 am
Okay, what I've been up to:

Growings and breedings. And that is a LOT xd

My current to-do list:

Grow:
-Kane (tbc)
-Dagen, Zaden
-Warslik
-Cabel (tbc)

-Amara & Tristen

Edit:
-Wednesday's hair
-Lulu's Lei
-Ethan's staff

Draw:
-Elder Tiff
-Elder Jazz

-Al child stage (I am so disappointed in myself for this being so behind)

Color:
-Nomia ( ninja )
-next stages for both sets of fae twins @_@ (*smacks self for falling behind on THAT)
-Lenore's twins
-PoC bebbehs ( ninja )

Events/sales:
-Lurker raffle thanks to the awesomeness that is Spookyx7
-wrap up evo-plot
-advance construction phase

-start next plot phase

And in the near future (no rush):
-open 2 breeding slots for March (more later in the month if my workload's not too bad)
-finish phoenix fae edits
-work on fae raffles

Also note, a MASSIVE adoption event is coming up. Details are still being sorted. Most of them have to be completely recolored because they are so old, they're on old adult lineart. @_@ (so its like getting a fresh bebeh)  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:11 pm
HOMG! I'm caught up on growings! *checks to see if the moon isn't red* eek

Anyway, revised to-do list:

- Lineart Elder Tiffany
- Lineart Elder Jazz
- DRAW AL scream (Bad Dia!)
- Draw Gambino
- Finish Kali's fae

Breedings:
- Color Thom & Kaelin's
- Color PoC's
- Open one more slot before the weekend

Coming up:
- Color Lucius and Lucia's next stage
- Finish the other one of Lenore's twins
- Draw next stages for the 3 new cosplays (Voldy, Belle, Fai)
- Color teen Vday twins
- Draw gender-determining fruit for breedings
- Draw some more potion bottles. (antennae, headwings, one more I can't remember off the top of my head)

In the future, but not sure when:
- New familiar lineart
- Do something about the personal Guardian problem  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:07 am
I want to start by apologizing to anyone waiting on something from me. Be it art, a growing or itemshop order. I've been overwhelmed for so long, I finally got burnt out. crying

And to add to that, I got a rather LARGE task ahead of me to do for another shop.

I may still be slow to get things done for a while, but I promise everyone, I will get to them.

I am working on 4 elders simulataneously to get them done. 2 of them should have come at the end of February, but one is giving me fits and causing an art block. scream Ala is gonna handle that one for me so I can try to get the other 3 done. Torvil has 2 of the 4 quests already written, but he's waiting to see the art for the other 2 before deciding on final tasks for the March Elders.

I'm going to be strict about growings. No RP=No grow. That includes the Cosplay pae. I've been VERY lenient on this in the past. VERY! and for growth, all it takes is one RP session ... or even one entry in your pae's journal. ITS EASY STUFF.

Also, I'm tossing around the idea that if a Flatsale/Auction/Raffle pae is NOT RP'd within 4 weeks of new ownership, it will be rehomed. I'm slightly disappointed that one of the rehomed pae from the last flat, might need to be rehomed AGAIN. I'm hoping not, but as of yesterday, its been a full month of no RP for him since the Flat. I understand there are personal reasons and stuff, but ... popping in to let us know you are alive is not hard either. Once a month... is that hard?

Hmm... what else... oh, the little personal Fae Guardian thingers all pae have are now named Mellons. (friends)

I still want familars tho I'm not ready to commit to drawing them. haha. I'm open for submissions. wink

I'm considering an art contest of sorts for the shop too. Not just fanart type stuff, but designing things. Like Fae staffs, the Mellons, familars, etc. Not sure if I will yet, I need to think on some details still first, but its just an idea.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:44 am
New To-Do List

Elders:
- Jazz (33% done - needs linearted and colored)
- surprise numbah one (20% done - need to finish the sketch, then lineart and color)
- surprise numbah two
- Tiff (letting Ala handle her)

Growings:
-Grow all behind growings that are on the calendar in the staff lounge:
___ - Mei Lien (done and already uploaded, just waiting to move)
___ - Saffron (done and already uploaded, just waiting to move)
___ - Starry (needs to be colored)
___ - Daemon (needs to be certed)
___ - Midoriko (needs to be certed)
___ - Dameon (needs to be certed)
___ - Nixie (needs to be colored)

___ - Lucia (needs to be colored)
___ - Lucius (needs to be colored)
___ - Fai D. Flowright (needs to be drawn and colored) **not gonna grow till his owner comes off haitus and RPs him.

Breedings:
- Finish PoC expecting pic, and the baby stages (need to do massive lineart edits to the babies because these are the ONLY true hybrids and they have a lot of little things needed still.)

The Rest:
- get a name to cert Kali's new fae girl
- work on Easter Pae (need to do line edits still)
- color the special items for Easter (get ala on this)
- work on filling Item Shop orders (this is gonna take a while, because its tedious and involved)
- work on cert corrections (dittos above)
- four 2 customs that need to be finished getting colored (2 of the 4 are done, just need to do some custom items.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is stuff I need to do that has nothing to do with FA, but will cut into the time I have to get things done.

For LM:
- Tariq's Adult edits
- Sabine's Adult edits
- Sully said something about easter Minis

For AN:
- create shading templates for:
___ - male djinn child
___ - female efreeti child
___ - male efreeti child
*these things take for-friggen-EVER and are involved and painstaking. The nights I work on these, I do NOTHING else. And they need to be done like yesterday, so no complaining to me if you are waiting on things. Or I hand these off to you to finish. xp

Commissions:
- Orpheros Bust
- Eirnae Bust
*kick myself in the head for taking so long on these things gonk  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items