Welcome to Gaia! ::

Met'hemel Island

Back to Guilds

In the Fire of Chaos we live. In the Chill of Emberfrost we die. 

Tags: Fantasy, Powers, Demon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply ✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]
[Read Only] Main Stairwell - Silver and Daiyu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishiko Sanada

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image
User Image
..............RORY............. Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay.
.................... . . . Still de suave one, no?

User Image

"N' where would d'at be ma petite?" Taking the small female to the window seat again, the blonde growled to himself, slightly annoyed and agitated with the blood. "N' we can't crack a window due t' de od'er vampires..."

Lestat's voice brought him back to the stairwell, and to her teary gaze. "I'm not goin' anywhere, Lestat." Brushing her hair out of her face, he let Daiyu take over.

Ooh, two at once? Not my style. Seriously. ...............
I have a list, but I left it in my other pants...................

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image

Taking the hint, Daiyu began wiping away the blood from Lestat's many injuries. Being as gentle as she could when she did this.

Taking up some alcohol to cleanse the wounds, the redhead sent Lestat a hesitant glance. "This may hurt a bit," she droned before placing a rag over one of the serious wounds riding on the lycan's thigh.

Daiyu continued this with all of the ones on Lestat's leg before she wrapped white bandages around her leg.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

Her gaze lingered on Rory's for a moment, a kind of longing look in her eyes but the pain of her wounds being cleaned soon brought her back to reality and she gritted her teeth.

"Don't worry, It'll be better for me. A little more pain isn't a problem."

She kept her gaze away from Rorys and wondered why he was still hanging around. Perhaps it was more for Daiyu that he stuck round, that made her a little sad but she had to forget about him, she had to forget what happened but for someone reason unknown to her, whenever she saw him it was difficult to forget that one night.

"Once I'm cleaned up you neither of you have to stick around."

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image
..............RORY............. Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay.

User Image

"Chere, you dun' leave a puppy on de side of de road after bandaging up it's leg. You take 't t' a professional or keep 't until 't's better. We're not leaving." Crossing his arms, his bloody gaze was straight ahead, staring intently at the wall, not making any eye contact. Her persistence was annoying. "Unless you want me t' use my abilities on you."

Ishiko Sanada

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

"I will remain as well, which you already know," Daiyu stated, her garnet eyes not once leaving her work; intent on ignoring the tension and glances, or lack there of.

"But what Rory says is very true."

Done with Lestat's legs, Daiyu straightened and leaned forward to exaimine the injury riding on the she-wolf's collar bone. There was no bandaging it like Daiyu had her legs, and they were deep enough to be in need of stitches. Daiyu though didn't have a needle; it would be butterfly stitches then.

Reaching into the kit, the redhead withdrew two and began stitching Lestat back together. Eyes lingering on her neck, where a wound should have been, but did not.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

She balled her fists up already wanting to fight again. He was avoiding looking at her on purpose and it was driving her insane. Why would he do that too her! She tried to convince herself he didn't care but then he wouldn't be sticking around but she hd a funny feeling that was just so he didn't look bad running away.

"Go!" she hissed. "Daiyu can look after me Rory," she growled. "So I wont be alone, you're not needed."

It was hurting her to say that to him but she had to be tough, to be strong, to pretend she didn't care at all. It didn't bother her if Daiyu caught on, part of her trusted her with her secrets. Anyway, she was Lestat, an unintentional flirter and hater of vampires.

She winched a little as Daiyu toucher her collar bone but she said nothing, she was grateful towards Daiyu for looking after her and she felt bad for the way she had been speaking to her but she wasn't going to apolygise which daiyu probably already knew.

kusounosekai

Ishiko Sanada

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Silver Eva Lestat, smarten up." Glaring down at her, his body went rigid, that comment striking home. "I'm not goin' anywhere so deal wit' 't. Per'aps I dun' look at you t' save myself what you 'ate de most, and keepin' myself from cravin' your blood further."

His irises began to swirl in his temper, as Daiyu continued, not saying a word to their spat. "But, if you really feel like you dun' want me, I'll go better my relationship wit' Efram."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

"Now I know what they mean by the third wheel," mentally stated Daiyu, followed by a mental sigh.

Like Lestat suspected, the redheaded vampire was catching on, it wasn't hard to either. But Daiyu continued to examine Lestat's wounds, many of them now bandaged, leaving the minor ones undone. Some of them not even needing a band-aid. She had no intention on getting involved in whatever the two of them had going on.

"How are your ribs Lestat..." Daiyu asked breaking the tension filled silence after Rory's words and his continuation of his very masculine brooding. "Were they injured by the ball of kai that struck you in the torso.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

Before Silver had the chance to reply back with anger, Daiyu spoke causing her to calm a little. His comment bout Efram had really got to her.

"Fine fine, it's just the colour but you said that would fade.." she said slowly getting her to her feet. Her eyes were fixated on Rory as she hobbled over to him, her thighs hurt but since he wouldnt come to her she would go to him. It was is if she momentarily forgot Daiyu was there.

"Rory.." she pleaded. She placed her hand on his arm hoping he would look at her and not shrug it off. "Please don't hurt Efram," she whispered even though Daiyu could here them.

"If you want my blood you can have it... I don't want it if it means you wont look at me."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

This was a lover's triangle if Daiyu ever saw one. She never got such drama often at the temple...she missed it sometimes.

Seeing at Lestat was done with being cared for and irritable, Daiyu began cleaning up her things. Trying all the while not to listen in on the lover spat between a lycan and vampire.

Course the blood comment made Daiyu's brow twitch. Lestat couldn't lose more blood; she'd die otherwise.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

Ishiko Sanada

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"I dun' 'it pups who are down, Chere. N' I'm not a savage. You'll die." Offended by her offer, he turned his back to the two, waiting for Silver to button his shirt.

"Per'aps, Cherie, you should button my shirt up. Efram won't be too pleased if 'e 'eard I saw your chest b'fore 'im."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

Silver stared at him in shock for a moment as he turned away from her and she allowed her hand to fall away from his arm.

"I..I see..." she said eventually after a few moments of tense silence. "Well I'm sorry to have bothered you so much Rory."

She pulled off his shirt and chucked it onto his shoulder. "He'll wonder more why I'm wearing a vampires shirt."

She turned away from him and hobbled back to Daiyu, tears were shining in her eyes but she held them back for her own sake and so she didn't have a mental breakdown in front of Daiyu.

"Thankyou for your help Daiyu, I appreciate it. I will be okay from now."

He voice was void of all emotion, once again she was cutting it out trying to hide under her mask. She was torn up inside and she had no idea how to cope, perhaps she would just let Gravean kill her next time, it would solve most matters but that was a cowards way out. Silver wasn't a coward.

kusounosekai

Ishiko Sanada

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Growling, he ripped the bloody mess off his shoulder. "Stop rubbin' n' my face that I'm weak when 't comes t' blood." Glancing at her, he knew it had to be done. She was with another, and it wasn't his fancy to be the other man in the relationship.

"I t'ink 'e'd t'ank me for keepin' you covered in front of de whole school." Gesturing to the window, he showed that several were outside in the gardens, maze, courts, and fields.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image

As nice as it was to hear a thank you for her efforts, Daiyu didn't like the sound of it coming from Lestat's stoic lips. Forcing a small smile, the redhead gave a small nod and rested a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"I'm always happy to be of assistance for my friends...please don't hesitate to call me for anything Lestat..." she said her voice honest and true; an unvoiced message in her tone.

With that said, Daiyu's eyes turned to Rory's rigid bare back. And the glared deepened at his words. A growl of her own formed in her throat before she turned back to Lestat.

"Get some rest won't you...you need it," she murmured as brushed some hair out of Lestat's face.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

Silver growled slightly, her hands still curled up in fists.
"You don't know what he'd do so shut up."

She spoke harshly to the vampire, almost as though trying to stir up his anger. "You're right, you are weak, you're nothing but a pathetic vampire," she hissed not bothering to look at him.

"Like I said, you're not needed, not for anything so why don't you just go."

She then smiled kindly at Daiyu as she felt the vampiress brush some of the hair from her face, her look was tearful to Daiyu but she forced her smile showing her appreciation.
"Thankyou," she murmured. "My wounds will heal in time but other things... may not."

✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces