Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furrytopia

Back to Guilds

A place where all furries belong 

Tags: Furry, Roleplaying, Random, Hangout 

Reply Yokatu High. (Roleplay here!)
Welcome to Yokatu High!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

everlonley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:56 pm
Sven grinned his eyes half closed "No need for an alarm clock the sparrows gather at my window with some of the other birds and sing loudly at 6am, it could wake the dead." he said sleepily cuddling close to her as he started falling to sleep slowly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 am
Shira looked at the window for a moment..."oh ok..i guess that's better then an alarm clock"...smiling at Sven...falling asleep in his arms feeling so at peace in his arms..."what about your roomate? he's not gonna tell is he?"...Shira looked at him nervous...  

II Ms_Cuddles II

everlonley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 am
Sven yawned deeply "I don't have a room mate yet." he wispered his voice trailing off and he fell asleep feeling imeasurably happy at the situation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:00 am
dead asleep in Sven's arms...not hearing anything he said...taking in the time Shira is spending with him...  

II Ms_Cuddles II

everlonley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:04 am
Sven woke up slowly the next day shielding his eyes from the sunlight. The sparrows were there like clockwork singing at the top of their voices, Sven looked around and saw Shira. Smiling Sven kissed her forehead and got out of bed slowly moving over to the coffee machine where he started making some filter coffee the smell filling the room.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:24 am
Shira turned over on her tummy looking at the birds singing...As Shira got up from the bed and walked over to the birds to pet them good morning kissing each of them on the head..."thank you little ones"..Shira smiled at them as the birds flew away...turning around walking over to the the bed sitting at the front of it..."Good Morning Sven"...as Shira sat there still covered by the blanket...  

II Ms_Cuddles II

everlonley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:36 am
Sven turned as he heard Shira talking, grinning to her he walked over and offered her a cup of coffee. Kissing her on the lips he smiled and sat next to her "Morning Shira did you sleep well?" he asked quietly as he took a sip from his cup

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 am
Shira took the cup of coffee and took a sip of it before answering Sven. Turning towards Sven giving him a kiss on the lips. "i've never slept so well in my life" Shira said looking at Sven. "i sent the birds away a few moments ago, i gave them kisses and they flew off." Shira took another sip from her coffee.  

II Ms_Cuddles II

everlonley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:45 am
Sven put an arm around Shira's shoulder and grinned "I think you just made their day, not many people appriciate them is kind of why they flock around me." he said quietly before kissing her back, "What classes have we got today?" He asked slowly taking a sip of coffee, he still had no idea as to his timetable

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:56 am
Kissing Sven softly as she pulled away she looked deep into his eyes. "well im glad i made there day, they are part of your life and i can't help it there cute." Shira takes a sip of her coffee as she thinks of her classes. "i think we have math then english and then science then free period" Shira said looking at Sven. "Sven, would you mind if i slept here with you every night?" Shira looked down at her coffee cup.  

II Ms_Cuddles II

everlonley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:02 am
Sven grinned "I'd love it if you slept here every night" he said his eyes sparkling. He shook his head slightly at the subjects "I like science but english and maths I may need help with." he said quietly grinning embarrased

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:12 am
Shira looked up at him smiling "REALLY!, oh Sven i would be so happy" Shira couldn't help but feel really happy that her relationship with Sven was going so well and didn't want anything to mess it up. Leaning over again kissing Sven on the lips. "well then i guess that's it, i'll come over here every night." Shira said smiling with her cheeks pink. thinking about the classes the classes a min later. "well im really good in science and english,but bad at math will help each other out." Shira drank the rest of her coffee walked over to the kitchen and placed the cup in the sink. "we should probably get ready for class, they start in an hour and seeing as we don't want to be late we should get ready" Shira turned around and looked at Sven.  

II Ms_Cuddles II

everlonley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:22 am
Sven kissed her back grinning "So will I it will be great having you over here." he said quietly. Getting up he stretched "I'll go get changed, this should be fun." he chuckled kissing her forhead as he moved into the bathroom and got changed, coming out a few mins later he was wearing a short sleeved blue shirt and loose dark blue jeans. "the teachers probably arent going to be that nice, I did miss classes yesterday when I got lost in the forest." he said blushing again

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:23 am
shin got close to Selene and hugged her and sighed" its getting dark i can barely see in he dark with this bandage around my eye could you lead me to my dorm please Selene" shin smiled while rubbing left eye  

SupremeDice

Premium Lunatic

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

II Ms_Cuddles II

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:40 am
Once Sven went to change in the bathroom Shira changed into a tight pair of jeans and a cute little shirt..."well atleast you won't have to deal with classes alone" Said Shira just as Sven was coming out of the bathroom."im sure the teachers will let you slide, you went into the forest?" looking at Sven with a confused look.  
Yokatu High. (Roleplay here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff