Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Garden of Live Flowers (Art)
The White Queen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mule48354

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:22 am
OOC: I havent really seen much art of her yet, so I came up with this! Its not the greatest, the hardest part was trying to find different shades of cream while still keeping it light lol XD

I guess the film needs to come out before more art comes out, Im super excited for it!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:27 am
Oh wow... so pretty! I love the details you put into the dress; the colors all came out very pretty! ^_^ It's pretty good for not having a lot of high quality versions of this White Queen yet.  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 am
Actually yeah I haven't come across much art for her either... and I'm pretty much checking for new updates on the movie whenever I'm online. o.o

Hence why I'm so annoyed there's hardly anything about the Caterpillar...

Anyways very nice artwork there. ^_^ Marchy is correct! Very pretty.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm
Oh my. This is beautiful! I love the detail of the dress, and the shading and coloring, and she looks so mild and pleasant I just want to give her a ginormous hug... lol. Very gorgeous work you've got here. ^-^  

The Night Faery
Captain

Mule48354

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm
OOC: Thanks guys, I just wish I could have given her a better background XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 pm
I actually really like the background. I mean sure, it's not a magnificent castle with technicolor trees or anything, but it's very sweet and simple enough not to detract from the queen herself. And I think you picked pretty much the perfect color for a shading scale... it complements the focus very well.  

The Night Faery
Captain

The Garden of Live Flowers (Art)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces