Welcome to Gaia! ::

Protect your account from Hacks and Scams!

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the prevention of hacking, and scamming. 

Tags: Fighting, against, Hacking, Scams, Protect 

Reply Everyone!
New scamming style

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stuffy Panda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:44 am
Wow, these scripters are smarter then i thought, today i seen a scripter make himself appear as Lanzer and call out to people that they added a password blocker in rallys and i of course reported him told everyone, that it was a lie.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 am
WOW! Gaia is getting worse. I think everyone who is not a hacker, scammer, scripter should read about this guild. It's us against those nasty theives, and you did a fine job protecting a few gaians who would fall for it. Well done.  

xX_PepperMintKiss_Xx

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:43 am
Hard to believe that with so many fountains of information saying what is scripting, hacking, scamming, and explaining in which ways these work, people still fall for that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 pm
I was amazed made himself appear as Lanzer, Needless to say he booted me.  

Stuffy Panda

Rose Wolf chan

Lonely Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Why must hackers, scammers, and scripters ruin so many websites? *shakes head* Not fair. What's the point of it anyhow? *rubs head*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Rose_Wolf_travler ninja
Why must hackers, scammers, and scripters ruin so many websites? *shakes head* Not fair. What's the point of it anyhow? *rubs head*

Prehaps they see it as a game, or they want to make themselves feel great and powerful of some other such thing.  

ElEcFiSh

Magnetic Bibliophile

7,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100

Sliff_VonHeckson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:46 am
ElEcFiSh
Rose_Wolf_travler ninja

Prehaps they see it as a game, or they want to make themselves feel great and powerful of some other such thing.

this  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:14 pm
ElEcFiSh
Rose_Wolf_travler ninja

Because they want to ruin the game and try this and stuff.... last year some1 scripted towns and they make us like.... stop the towns nd leave.... it wus raining eggs (easter eggs) on my screen EVERYWHERE and its hard to report that guy..(BTW it wus unknowable)  

Sir Fapcelot

Trash Gentleman

WillyPT

Greedy Poster

8,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 am
I Stone Cold I
ElEcFiSh
Rose_Wolf_travler ninja

Because they want to ruin the game and try this and stuff.... last year some1 scripted towns and they make us like.... stop the towns nd leave.... it wus raining eggs (easter eggs) on my screen EVERYWHERE and its hard to report that guy..(BTW it wus unknowable)

I got some hacker friends (no, they are not hacking here biggrin )
They said they hack for fun... They don;t hack so they can be great. They just hack for fun.. Those who scam or hack for wealth is a loser (they said, not me smile )
They too said that they want to tell web developers there are still loopholes or bug in the website... smile

Pro Hackers are all nice...
N00b Hackers, scammers, etc sucks... smile rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 am
WillyPT
I Stone Cold I
ElEcFiSh
Rose_Wolf_travler ninja

I got some hacker friends (no, they are not hacking here biggrin )
They said they hack for fun... They don;t hack so they can be great. They just hack for fun.. Those who scam or hack for wealth is a loser (they said, not me smile )
They too said that they want to tell web developers there are still loopholes or bug in the website... smile

Pro Hackers are all nice...
N00b Hackers, scammers, etc sucks... smile rolleyes

i hate the ppl that report you.
in my old account.
i was in the forums and this girl wanted my honest opinion on her avi and i said it looked terrible.
she got all offended and was like "your a b***h! im reporting you!"
wtf? the next day i couldnt get on.
-.-  

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

WillyPT

Greedy Poster

8,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:20 am
k1ttyrawr

i hate the ppl that report you.
in my old account.
i was in the forums and this girl wanted my honest opinion on her avi and i said it looked terrible.
she got all offended and was like "your a b***h! im reporting you!"
wtf? the next day i couldnt get on.
-.-

The admin doesn;t give you the reason? if yes, what?
You should've claim back ur account smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:32 pm
one thing good to do is tell the new gaians about all this because there not to shure about it ^^  

-xRyD3Rx-

3,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
Everyone!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items