Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )
[PRP]On The Wings of ---Oh look! SHINY! ( Puds & Ice)[FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 pm
"I'm hungry. I'll do better when my stomach isn't trying to eat itself. " He just grinned back. Talon was getting bored. Same tricks, over and over and over.

It didn't surprise him that she would go and say that. In fact, in a way he was expecting it. It wasn't like he was actually attracted to her, it was just habit. "Darn." he chuckled, snapping his fingers in mock defeat. "I'll just go to the next pretty ace pilot and sweep her off her feet. Maybe the next one will be easier to sweep her off her feet. " No pride was hurt in any way, shape, or form. He just seemed pretty comfortable being told off like that, but like he said, he wasn't trying.

"Which makes me curious.." Talon snickered, "of the monkey wrenches you're going to be throwing my way. I never asked for your name and never would have. If I had wanted to know your name I would have asked from the get go. " He grinned mischievously at the girl, "So, I don't really owe you anything for that extra tidbit of info. But you did make finding out your family much easier. "

He was going to get burned in the future for that, but for now, FEAST! And no sooner did the Pizza and Drink arrive did Moe bolt upright and start wagging his tail. Talon grumbled, poured the lady a glass of beer followed by himself, and figured he'd let her start the next conversation. Till then, he nommed on a couple of slices, keeping them well out of the reach of the MRZ that seemed to be slowly sneaking closer and closer to his plate.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:13 pm
"You just do that." she smirked before taking a slice of pizza. It seemed as though her attempt to hurt his pride had failed, but there would be another chance.

"Really, It's not that hard to find my family especially if you look," it's not like they weren't in the media spotlight along with the other council members and the emperor. "Oh but you do owe me, more than you know now.." she took a bite of the pizza and left it at that.

"Thanks." she said taking a swig of beer. Next conversation... well after another slice of pizza.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Bwah ha ha ha ha! None have succeeded in damaging his pride..save for one. And that was via a knife, but Talon regretted nothing! Nothing! Even if he had goaded the man to anger, it had still be worth it. Funny thing was, he didn't remember when that was...

Talon just grinned. "A famous family has many closets that haven't been opened in a long while. Who knows what is hiding in them. " And he just grinned happily at her. Then he raised an eyebrow, "What? How? I'm paying for pizza and beer. Doesn't compute at all. " And a mouthful of pizza and the world was good.

Moe and slid off the chair and was now sitting next to Ice, eying her slice of pizza longingly. Talon ignore it. Yep..Ignore the begging MRZ. Yep yep. "No problem. " Talon said in reply.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:41 pm
"So you're that type eh?" he enjoyed prying into people's lives. that was thoroughly annoying, but necessary father had often said. Either way she was in the military now and out of the limelight, at least for now.

"I said I'd tell you how I got my nickname if you bought pizza and beer" she reminded him holding a piece out for Moe. "Here you go a piece just for you." She pat the MRZ with her hand.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:01 pm
Talon shrugged and took a couple sips of his drink. "No. Not really. " he said, spacing out for a moment or two. "They usually just fall into my lap when I'm not paying attention. Honestly, I could care less about your family history, secrets, scandals and all stuff. " And that was the truth!

He eyed the girl for the moment. "That's right... So how did you get that name anyways? " Talon asked, poking one of the toppings off a slice of pizza. Moe blinked at the offered pizza and wolfed the slice out. It chirped happily and eyed the rest of the Pizza.

Talon said nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:11 pm
"I suppose then you're just in the right place at the right time then." she said taking another slice of pizza. Then she gave another piece to Mow. "here I'll give you one every so often ok." she pat the little bot on the head.

"You Really want to know?" she took another bite and a long pause before speaking finally "Striker used to be ice blue... when I first joined the military. And the name caught on the way I performed." It wasn't that spectacular at all surprisingly. Regardless the name stuck.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:37 pm
Talon snickered softly, nibbling on a slice of pizza. "Pretty much, yeah. " The pilot eyed the girl as she fed his ZOID another pizza slice. Oh god... please make her stop. She'll spoil him!

He raised an eyebrow and brought up the mental picture of the the Redler in ice blue. Huh..it wouldn't look half bad. "The stiffs must have had a fit for you to change it... " he snickered and started chewing on pizza.

"Don't feed him all too much... He'll smell like oil and pepperoni for days. "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm
"Oh will he?" she smirked and took a bite of her own pizza "Or are you just worried he's going to be spoiled."

she chuckled "They did they were complaining the color scheme looked far too much like a Republic Zoid." she paused "Granted it probably did save for the imperial emblem on it." though she spoke to her father afterward and they allowed her a color change though not to exact standards... Striker became purple, a Mix of both blue and Red.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm
Talon shrugged, laughed, and finished up his drink and moved to pour himself another one before he started eating another slice of pizza. "Moe's already spoiled. He knows it. Quit spoiling him, else I'll know where to find him if he's missing. " The little Zoid barked in slight irritation at the proposition of being anywhere other then near Talon. Talon decided to ignore that protest for now.

"Really? It worked? " Talon was agast! Was the military that blind to ...oh. Wait. It was. Sigh. He eyed his full glass of beer thinking it should be a little bit lighter. "The Emblem probably was what saved it...maybe... "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:14 pm
"All right?" She gave up with an Exasperated sigh "Sorry Mow, Talon has spoken." She could bribe the organoid with pizza. Everyone had a price they'd be willing to be bought for you just had to find it.

"Yeah," she said before standing. she took another swig of beer "Thanks for the food Talon." she smirked before heading to the door.

"See ya Moe"

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 pm
Talon snickered as Moe gave him a death glare. Or something equivalent to it. "Fine. One more slice and then I'm cutting you off. Then off to the ball pit with you! " Talon sipped at his drink for moment then waved to Ice.

"No problem, Ice. " He raised his glass and spun in his seat to see her go. ...Wait.

Moe chirped a goodbye and dove off to the ball pit. Talon just sat there with his mouth open, silently fuming. Darn Zoid. Always got the girl.

The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games