Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Bank need to save gold or store it somewere? NOW U CAN ^.^
Love... ugh! D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kira_Liana35 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Kira_Liana35

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 pm
People say love is such a wonderful thing, blah blah blah xp but what if they thought about how bad love is? eek surprised I mean, I've been in love before, but it turned out very badly! Since then, I have made a promise to myself to always be single! so why are people still "falling in love ?" heart ugh! scream I have also heard "luv sux" but the very people who have said it still ruin their lives!! mad
How stupid!! stressed I posted this forum to try to convince people to just stay out of love! The human population can sustand itself without us!! 3nodding love is what turns people emo! emo love is what makes people go mad! dramallama Just STOP falling in love for crying out loud! There are too many people in the world anyway, so why can't we stop making more people? scream xp eek I guess eventually you will all learn the lesson of crappy love, then you will think back on the truth of that forum post you read! surprised So now take this poll! rofl biggrin smile xd and give me an honest answer. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:19 pm
Uhm...wrong.
1. I've perfectly in Love, only once with a broken heart.
2. By remaining single and refusing to fall in love ever again, you're denying your future husband a chance to get to know you, fall in love with you, and have his love reciprocated.
3. Love isn't the only cause of people ruining their lives, nor is it always the cause. some people just make mistakes and screw it up all on their own.
4.Even if they think they're in love, 30% of them are only in love with their infatuation, so the true love that they're missing out on remains to be NOT the cause.
5. People can't stop falling in love because doing so is a natural part of every human in the world.
6. I hope you learn the truth. ~salute~  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
TCG Bank need to save gold or store it somewere? NOW U CAN ^.^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items