Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild

Back to Guilds

For everyone who is different, gay, lesbian, bi, transgendered, questioning, and tons more. 

Tags: gayness, love, lesbiangirl, question, support 

Reply Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild
Random question Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vantineutrasictical

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:01 pm
THat "godhatesfags" site is so out of place and so... out of order. And i don't mean in a "darn then for thinking that!" kind (which, by the way, damn them for thinking that way) but i mean it's completely messed up.

Their main page advertised different things and there are different pictures that are confusing.

I saw a sign on there that said "God HATES AMERICA!"
America is gay? DAMN, THAT'S A HUUUUUGE CLOSET!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:18 pm
Is it wrong that I want to become the lesbian version of Hitler, only instead of bashing on Jews, gypsies, homos and the disabled I would bash all of the KKK members, republican assholes, child molesters/rapists, and all of the nut jobs of the bible belt? I don't know, I'm pretty demented at times.....  

kryttelz

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:24 pm
personally, i like godhatestheworld cuz just about every reason has to do with sodomy. and what these people stupidly don't realize is that we're supposed to use religion as a crutch to remind ourselves that even when we feel no one can love us, god still will, for despite our ridiculous mistakes and whatever our dark pasts hide, he is supposed to love us.

and they bastardize it and say, "oh, he only loves you IF..."

wow, went all preacher status for a second. pardon me. i was reformed a couple months ago and must still have some of those religious ideals *shudder*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:15 pm
Uke for him
the_forgotten_thought
i used to. now adays, i never really have time. i prefer just arguing with people when i have the chance. thanks to my psycho parents makin me go to church after i came outta the closet, i'm pretty good with all my God knowledge =P

I know how you feel, my daddy is a paster. -_- yay for me!

I know how you feel...My Dads a training Youth Pastor....I havent told him yet..... sweatdrop  

morgana22446

Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces