Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild

Back to Guilds

For everyone who is different, gay, lesbian, bi, transgendered, questioning, and tons more. 

Tags: gayness, love, lesbiangirl, question, support 

Reply Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild
This Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoUmniya
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:57 pm
Hey there!
Welcome to the Guild ^.^

So, some background information:
When I was about 11, I noticed that, I wasn't happy with myself, that I didn't like my body parts. I noticed that I wanted to be a man. But, not knowing what to say or do, I kept quiet, not telling people about myself.

Well, that would be my biggest reason for creating this guild, to show people like me, could talk about the things they needed to, to be with people just like them.

I just want everyone to know for whatever past or present they have, they can be themselves, and we'll help them through it.

And so I hope that all the members that join the guild, accept and help and give advice to anyone that needs it.

And that is the purpose for this guild.
Thank you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:37 am
Ladies and gentelmen!
JUST so you know....
Whether you are here to meet friends in the same boat as you, explore your sexuality/gender, or just be yourself openly this is a JUDGEMENT FREE zone.

There is no Bashing of any type anywhere.

If you are looking to advise someone about an issue here please keep in mind that these are real people asking about real problems, some more desperate than others. Giving false hope/advice will not help them in the long run and could even be dangerous given the circumstances. THINK before you SPEAK.

If a person PMs you that means generally that one should keep it in PRIVATE. Waving peoples buisiness around after they trust you can have you looking at a mighty swift hit from the Banhammer.

Play nicely and remember that it doesn't hafta be serious ALL the time. Relax and be yourself with the wonderful new friends we will meet here. <3

Keep in touch lovelies!  

Spigglesworth
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

xoUmniya
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm
YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!

Seriously. There won't even be a warning after the first time. This is a BASH FREE PLACE.

The Banhammer will strike hard! >:3
But have fun and be happy! We're all here for you!  
Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games