Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
~::[Behind the Curtains: A Place to Kill Boredom]::~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:29 pm
Cerberus cracked his knuckles and smiled at Colette. "Alright, its showtime." He began to growl lightly. Hair began to grow all over his body. His muscles started to grow as he began to get taller. His face began to stretch out and became more dog-like. His hands became somewhat paw-like and long claws began to grow out of them. His pants surprisingly did not rip apart. His ears began to become long and dog-like. After he finished transforming he looked at Colette and began to growl playfully.

Neverwinter looked up from his book and looked at everything that was happening around the room. "Theres so much excitement here." He mumbled under his breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:52 pm
Vance simply looks around with an amused expression on his face.
.......I've been here four seconds and already I've seen an ice fairy and a werewolf. Never gets old.

Rhone looks up for a brief moment and eyes Cerberus. He then looks back down and laughs to himself.
Well someone's over-compensating...  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:02 pm
Cerberus' ears perked up when Rhone spoke. He turned and said. "Shut it." But to everyone all it sounded like was growls and howls.

Neverwinter got up and put away his contract book. He got up and walked over to Vance who seemed to be enjoying everything. "Does this kind of thing always happen here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:52 am
"Overcompensating? Who..? How?" Izzy questioned Rhone, having overheard him. He was clueless, but it was probably safer that way.

iUnlikely Ally

Lonely Shade

8,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 am
Rhone chuckles again.
Relax Izzy, you've already proven yourself by not trying to show off during our battle. Your attacks were surprisingly efficient. You just need a little refining to your technique. I was talking to Cerberus.....this time.

Vance shakes his head with his head down.
Hell if I know. I juuuuuust got here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 am
"How am I overcompensating?" Cerberus growled at Rhone. Again all it sounded like was him just growling and barking at him.

"I am also new to this area." Neverwinter said before he smiled. "That werewolf there would be a good asset to my contract book. A soul like that could help me a lot."  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iUnlikely Ally

Lonely Shade

8,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 am
Fedora Warrior
Rhone chuckles again.
Relax Izzy, you've already proven yourself by not trying to show off during our battle. Your attacks were surprisingly efficient. You just need a little refining to your technique. I was talking to Cerberus.....this time.

Vance shakes his head with his head down.
Hell if I know. I juuuuuust got here.

"Ehehe.. Yeah.. M-my technique... Tha's...." He looked at Colette and blushed. "...Tha's why I lost.." He was lying. It wasn't his technique that messed him up, rather than thinking about Colette and being completely distracted.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 am
I never said your technique is why you lost....you lost because you turned around to stare at your girlfriend there. But if your technique was a little bit more refined...you may have been able to land a hit on me.
With that, Rhone decides to migrate to a nearby couch and lay down for a bit.

Riiiight...contract.....I'm getting something to drink.
Vance walks to a nearby vending machine and comes back with a bottle of sweet tea.
Muuuch better. ^_^  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:30 pm
The ice fairy had stared at Cerberus with a twitch in her eye, like so: User Image

Azura just facepalms and laughs. "All right. Listen...Cirno, right? Maybe I can help you remember."

The ice fairy, now known as Cirno, looked startled. (° Δ °) "Hey! How do you know my name?!"

^_^ "Ah, it's been a while. And we only crossed paths once. I was exploring the forests of Gensokyo when what should I find but an ice fairy being swallowed up by a giant toad...for, apparently, the second time."

Irritated, Cirno flails her arms. "Uwawawa~! Don't remind me!" (≧ロ≦) Then she crossed them and huffed. "Hmph. Eye could have taken care of it myself too. Eye got it to spit me out the last time!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 pm
Colette looked at Cerberus in his dog form and grinned. "Puppy!~"  

Clumsy Colette Brunel

2,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:39 pm
When Cerbeus heard Colette say puupy he smiled...or at least as much of a smile a dog face could do. He sat down on the ground and brought up one of his hind legs and began to scratch his ear.

(What is with the reaction for Cirno? Is something wrong? xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:43 pm
((She had just never seen a werewolf transformation before. ;P))  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

iDr Stein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:17 pm
Hello Everyone 8D
(I hope I'm not disrupting anything >.>"" )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 pm
((This is an RP where anyone can randomly enter, so you're not disturbing anything. xd Just do remember to keep to RP, not just chatter.))

Cirno's attention was caught by the redhead who suddenly walked in. "Huuuuh? Where did he come from?" O.o

Azura shrugged. "I dunno, but it's made so that if one looks hard enough in their dimension, they can find it. 3nodding Is that how you came here?"

"Aha! Eye think eye remember now! Eye was taking a break after my ice training and just wandering around. Then eye found some red curtains hanging in the air and got curious."

"I see...then why are you in a hurry?"

"Eye want to go back to Gensokyo, but eye got lost. @A@;; But eye think eye'll stay here a while. Eye'm booooooored...again." xp  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Clumsy Colette Brunel

2,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0