Invisible Elder

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:23 pm
CatLuvr83
....and HOW old are you all? neutral rolleyes confused

I mean, really? There's much worse than that...there's the ring of fire, leaking breasts, stretch marks (not just the belly, even on the pubic bone, arms, legs, boobs, etc), excessive gas, inability to breathe well after a time, needing to sleep inclined to avoid artery collapse, etc etc etc.

You must be 10 or 11 yr olds in here.

24 and have a child. kthx.

@OP
I often play a 'game' of sorts with my friends called, "s**t THAT NO ONE TELLS YOU". Yeah. Pregnancy and all that came afterward was not what was covered in the bajillion books and websites I read. Was not in the doctor's handouts. No friends with children divulged it. It's horrific. Even if I wasn't infertile now, I'd never ever do that again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:49 am
Childfree feelings and tocophobia just got X100 000 000.

I have to find somebody to fix me.  

Lee Retalis

Nikolita

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:06 pm
Fran Salaska
My comment on your FB, which I feel is pertinent here, was: if that's enough to put someone off having biological children, they probably shouldn't be having them. I still want it all, because I feel it'll be worth it.

Me too. smile I knew most of what was in the article, but it doesn't scare me. I still hope to be a mom one day, but that's just my own personal preference. ^^  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff