Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)
Alice scary story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KirstenGoodteacher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 am
So I have to write a story on my fav Disney movie and I said it has to be Alice in wounder land. sweatdrop Now It's not like any other story. It has to be based on the movie or story but put into a different way. stressed I was thinking about a scary story. Put Alice, the cat, and the other little things in there. 3nodding So please help me with some Ideas on this story please and thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:22 pm
Ooh, that sounds kind of fun. Is it an assignment for school?

Maybe you could do something kind of Little Red Riding Hood-esque... like Alice follows a cute white rabbit just a little too deep into the forest, and there's an evil, cunning cat who wants to trick her so he can... I don't know, maybe eat her? lol... How long does it have to be?

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:44 pm
Wow that sounds wonderful. hm prehaps you could do a story that starts like Alice in wonderland where she goes down the rabbit hole ,but then it all goes bad when she goes to a poisonous tea party . (one of the cups has tea.. but which one.. has.. poison)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:02 pm
The Night Faery
Ooh, that sounds kind of fun. Is it an assignment for school?

Maybe you could do something kind of Little Red Riding Hood-esque... like Alice follows a cute white rabbit just a little too deep into the forest, and there's an evil, cunning cat who wants to trick her so he can... I don't know, maybe eat her? lol... How long does it have to be?

Hahaha sounds good! Will it's not for school. I am doing a writers contest. the size has to be past 1000 words. gonk  

KirstenGoodteacher

animeMoon55

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:30 pm
What about having alice's twin, malice, fall down the rabbit hole? just a strange thought.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:25 am
Oh boy oh boy! Horror? Oh, I love that genre, it has to be my absolute favorite to write! I would be more than happy to help, just tell me: which style of scary are you going for? Do you want violent scary? A cheap thrill? A horrible monster? Basic psychological? Or do you want to provide something that sends a chill down the person reading its spine, produce something that they laugh off as not scary at all, until they are left alone and suddenly find later on that now they have a strange fear of these random household items that they did not fear before? There are so many possibilities! Which one do you want to try? n_n
*quite excited!*  

JauntyJabberwocky

The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games